Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 217 of 223 FirstFirst ... 117167207212213214215216217218219220221222 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3333

Re: The true Battleground

The Zudah was a piece of crap, and Duval was an idiot. The only reason the remaining Zudahs didn't blow themselves up was because Monique & company were not idiots and recognized it as a flawed piece of crap. Their options were flawed weapon or no weapon. They made the best choice that they could under the circumstances. Is the Zudah better than a Zaku I, if the pilot works within the limits set by the Zudah's flaws? Probably. How about when comparing the Zudah to an ordinary stock Zaku II? Maybe. Gouf? Not very likely. Gouf Custom? Not a chance in hell.
    Sieg Zeon!

Eh oh well doesn't matter to me one way or the other TBH. *Shrug*

I'll call this in 24 hours either way if we even end up getting votes in this ghost thread.

Feddies take this one. The 08th are some good fighters, piloting the Ground Gundam plus extra GMs as back up so yeah.......

My point in all of this by the way is that if even Norris Packard & the Gouf Custom couldn't defeat the 08th team*, then how the hell could an inferior machine piloted by an inferior pilot defeat the 08th MS team plus reinforcements?

*And yes, I'm aware that Norris probably would have done even more damage to the 08th MS team had he not been so focused on Guntank hunting.
    Sieg Zeon!

Well Guntanks where the more important target. They had a clear sight line to take Zanzibar out and where pounding the mountain. Norris succeed in his mission.

I know. I was saying that if his mission had been to eliminate the 80th ms team, instead of destroy all the Guntanks, he would have inflicted even more damage on them. Shiro would have been the only one with even a chance of surviving against the Gouf Custom in that scenario. Duval's lone Zudah though? At most it might get one of them, but with the 08th's reinforcements, it likely wouldn't even be able to get that much.
    Sieg Zeon!

Zudah was ahead of its time it out lasted those GMs and they blew up first. but the Zudah is all about speed and all out frontal assaults im giving this one to the feddies. the Zudah would not have the room to utilize its speed advantage and it would be over whelmed by the feddies both ZRC and Zeta-G have good points. the Zudah was made to compete for the contract against the Zaku I but it out preformed the GMs buy a good bit. but this is not in space and my cat is meowing her ass off by my door and making me loose my train of thought lol. but yea feddies would take this but the Zudah would do a good deal of damage on account of a decent pilot and good performance.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Going with the 8th MS Team.

Read the article about the Zudah.
    The suit has lots of problems, so it's not gonna last long and will probably blow up.
    08th MS team wins.
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

Quote Originally Posted by Lacus Prime View Post
    Read the article about the Zudah.
    The suit has lots of problems, so it's not gonna last long and will probably blow up.
    08th MS team wins.
    Pretty much for that exact reason I would bet on Zudah unless the pilot was able to take them out quick. He's gonna die.

Seems the 08th wins by a mile.

Next.

Ill take next if no one else dibbs'ed it.

Zaku on kova luu.
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller

No one did.

Sweet.
    Rmaba Ral
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Ramba_Ral
    VS
    Norris Packard
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Norris_Packard

Bothe pilots will be using the MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom.
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MS-07B-3_Gouf_Custom
    Ramba Ral will get as much time as he needs to get used to the suit and both pilots have access to any weapon they want. The weapons will be firing paint rounds and they get one match to warm up and pick each others tactics and fighting styles apart. The battle field is an abandoned city bordering a desert. They have to land three paint rounds on the torso of the other to win. A hit on the arms legs or head is nothing but bragging rights. They both can chose anywhere in the city or desert to be when the round starts and they DO get to know where the other will be. But if one decides he wants to be within 100 yards of his opponent then they have to mutually agree on the spawn point so one cannot say "well id like to be right behind him when the round starts" The one who loses has to scrub the chow hall with a tooth brush by himself. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

So no interest in this one at all? If so then ill pass the torch on. Whoever wants next.

Zaku on kova luu.

It will be a draw. Neither of em can take each other out because of their God tier manliness.