Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 172 of 223 FirstFirst ... 72122162167168169170171172173174175176177182222 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3340

Re: The true Battleground

I'd assume Setsuna can access all the features of the GN Arms?

Then I'd give it to Setsuna. It's gonna be a good fight, both the GN Arms and Meteor have melee weaponry in addition to their already impressive ranged weaponry. But the GN Arms has the GN field, which could give it an edge against the Meteor. Plus Setsuna specializes in melee so he might be able to utilize the large GN swords well.
    Also, I think once the GN arms and Meteor get heavily damaged both pilots will discard them, in that case the Exia has Trans-am that it could use to get near Freedom and deal the finishing blow.
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

I'm going to give it to Setsuna mainly because I hate Kira but:

I think Setsuna has more raw talent, Kira seems to rely on SEED mode and instinct, Setsuna is more willing to fight dirty to win. Finally I think trans am is the trump card in this battle that wins over SEED mode

but then again SEED mode could be the perfect counter to Trans-am.
    Enhanced reflexes against enhanced speed. Kira just has to hold Setsuna off with SEED until Trans-am runs out.
    And Kira seems to be more skilled. Setsuna seems to rely on his gundam's superiority more than Kira does.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, if Kira loses, they both die from the Freedom's Nuclear explosion LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by AthleticAura369 View Post
    but then again SEED mode could be the perfect counter to Trans-am.
    Enhanced reflexes against enhanced speed. Kira just has to hold Setsuna off with SEED until Trans-am runs out.
    And Kira seems to be more skilled. Setsuna seems to rely on his gundam's superiority more than Kira does.

- - - Updated - - -

Either way, if Kira loses, they both die from the Freedom's Nuclear explosion LOL.
    Season 1 Setsuna does that not season 2 Setsuna. Going with Setsuna.

The meteor unit is f**king useless in 1on1 situations.
    It's wider and far more impractical.
    Furthermore, Exia Gundam is far more agile meaning Freedom Gundam is unlikely to inflict viable damage to Exia, if Setsuna does not screw up.
    That's the Exia's weak spot - Setsuna is far more inferior to Kira, who is a genetically altered masterpiece of man.

here's the thing :

Should Kira stay defensive, he'll most likely wait for Setsuna to deplete his resources. Vice versa, should he act offensively and waste Freedom's energy supply on attempting to strike a briskly moving opponent, he'll lose due to the deliberate exposure during the attack as well as the waste of power. (No Meteor unit needed)
    Setsuna has to go for it and observe Kira's movements while attacking.

I could flip a coin but I'll directly give it to setsuna for no Gundam protagonist has ever proven to have an IQ of 50+.
    Anime is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Jae102 View Post
    Season 1 Setsuna does that not season 2 Setsuna. Going with Setsuna.
    This is Season 1 Setsuna in the fight tho.

Also to answer Lacus Prime, yes Setsuna has access to all of the GN Arms functions, despite there being no pilot in it. It just cant detach for independent attacks.

Will wrap up this battle tomorrow around 2 pm pacific time. Jae, you gonna want the next battle?

Yea but Season 1 Kira can't use SEED mode unless he's angry usually, I don't see him getting that angry to snap into SEED mode, maybe desperate enough, but if he gets to that point then hes already in trouble

^ This, and that's why Setsuna will win. Kira was good at the end of SEED, but not at the level of Setsuna at the end of 00-S1.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

honestly, even if kira is the better pilot exia is still the better machine. the freedom lacks the capabilities to keep up with trans-am as well as the weapons to keep up with exia in melee combat
    GN arms is also the superior support unit because of the GN Field and trans-am, while the METEOR lacks any defensive capabilities even if it's firepower is superior to the GN arms.

so exia wins this for me.
    (maybe strike freedom vs exia will be a more equal match?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ginga Bishōnen View Post
    This is Season 1 Setsuna in the fight tho.

Also to answer Lacus Prime, yes Setsuna has access to all of the GN Arms functions, despite there being no pilot in it. It just cant detach for independent attacks.

Will wrap up this battle tomorrow around 2 pm pacific time. Jae, you gonna want the next battle?

Dude I didn't even read sorry I have a habit to just rush ahead sometime before reading or even understanding the situation. I have to stop that. Yeah, I'll take next bout.

I think Setsuna should win with Trans-Am he just has to get close to Kira and make the battle up close and personal like Shinn did and he'll take Kira. Won't be as easy as Season 2 Setsuna but Setsuna has experience with Saachez and Graham.

Gonna end this battle early, seeing as Setsuna is up 6 to 1 votes. You are up Jae.

Thanks man. Let's do it.

CB-002 Raphael Gundam
    Tieria Erde

vs

YAMS-132 Rozen Zulu
    Angelo Sauper

I am going to give it to Tieria. The Raphael's firepower is far, far, far more superior to the Rozen Zulu, and it looks to be faster than it too. Tieria is also a better pilot. The Raphael has superior defenses. I wont even include the Trans-AM factor. This match up isn't even a close one in my opinion.

Tough one kinda, Raphael can split into 3 pieces or just two units and could be a handful. We don't see it use a GN field but Angelo has a I-field. I'll give it to Tieria just for the fact he has not just speed but overwelming firepower

Intresting battle. Especially since Rozen Zulu is a pretty looked over suit.

That said I don't think he would take this one, not with Tierra in the Rapheal, dunno if the Psyco Jammers would effect the Seravee II thing following it or not, and even if it did Rapheal is still a factor. Plus I don't know if the Psyco Field it uses is physical or not like say the Fin funnel barrier on the Nu (if it is Physical then he would be able to in theory use it on non-psycommu suits). If it is, then Angelo has a better chance, but if it's not, I don't think he'll be able to pull it off.

Defintiely a cool battle though. But I'm going to have to give it to Tierra, Better machine.