Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 122 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2272112117118119120121122123124125126127132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3340
    The finals are over. With a overwhelming landslide victory of 7 to 0, Allelujah and Marie win over Judau and Roux and take the title of Gundam's greatest Battle Couple..........or do they? All of a sudden, two new challengers appear from the crowd, demanding a match. What will happen next, and just who are these mysterious opponents? Find out next time.

(I will wait on this new battle till everyone else who wants to post a battle gets a chance to.)

So, I'm popping up, posting a new one.

Here y'go :

CONCEPT-X 6-1-2 Turn X

Pilot : Char Aznable

VS :

WD-M01 Turn A Gundam

Pilot : Amuro Ray

This match features three battles stages :

On Earth (mainly due to gravity)
    In outter space (no gravity at all)
    On the moon (Although I am a total sucker at physics, I believe to know for a fact that there's some gravity on the moon. However, the moon's gravity is six times lower compared to the Earth's gravity)

Additional information :

As Char Aznable and Amuro Ray are to encounter each other in the TurnX/TurnA, it's crucial for the MLB to be activated anytime soon.
    Additionally, each suit has been equipped with its respective standard equipment, that being Turn A's Gundam Hammer, for instance.

Gogogo
    Anime is for kids

I got a feeling that this battle will go down like their last battle at A Baoa Qu in MSG, with the two battling and crippling each other's mobile suits until they decide to use the Moonlight Butterfly. They will both then get out of their suits, find some random swords lying around, start dueling one another, and finally fatally wound one another.
    Last edited by Ginga Bishōnen; June 25, 2013 at 9:13 PM.

I agree with Ginga, sword fight to the death!

....now as for the mobile suits, I feel this one is a no win. It does not matter who pilots the Turn A or Turn X, if the two meet in battle and the moonlight butterfly is active then its a no win for either side, we saw it once on screen and were told about it happening at least once in the timeline, when these two mammoth titans of the gundam universe meet in the field of combat, there are no winners, only losers. That said I say Char loses and Amuro loses
    It was all going to end with that mustache wasn't it?

Suit vs suit, I'm going for a draw as well. With them, the pilots don't really matter since they have something that truly cancel each other out.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

It seems to me that Char has found a way to lose to Amuro in every imaginable match up unless he has a VASTLY superior suit and even then it was a lucky shot that had everything to do with it being the ONE suit that didn't have its cockpit in the chest-- and even then, it was only a tie. Even if these suits are meant to be even, even if they are meant to cancel one another out and ultimately draw....

I have faith Char will find some way to screw it up, get his suit destroyed, get everyone around that trusts him killed-- and somehow miraculously survive and come back as even bigger douche in the next season.
    [RP]Mobile Suit Gundam: War-Torn Horizons - Nobuyori Takeda, pilot of Elmeda (Tokugawa Knight Custom)

I think this battle would go to hand to hand combat. I think they would use the mlb
    That damn legged ship

Well, I'll call this one a victory for amuro since we've only got one vote for a particular side.

who's next?
    Anime is for kids

Was going to go for Amuro too but anyways.

I have a battle.

GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser vs XXXG-00W0L Gundam Lucifer
    Setsuna F. Seiei vs Valder Farkill

This is the scenario this apart of the fight to retake veda back in episode 24. This isn't the innovator Setsuna F. Seiei. Farkill plans to kill Setsuna to take revenge for their earlier battle where he was humiliated. They have fought before

00 Raiser has it's usual armaments.

Lucifer has the twin drive system also but it's psuedo like the Reborns Gundam. It has been equipped with a Twin Buster Rifle and 2 GN Beam Sabers.

UC era 360 panoramic Cockpit for both pilots.

This Lucifer Gundam
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XXXG-00W0L_Gundam_Lucifer

Who wins?

Hmm got to got with setsuna
    That damn legged ship

What about the Zero System 2.0

Zero System 2.0
    This modified system provided better and more detailed information than the systems in either Wing Zero or its rival, the OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon. However, these improvements came with a price; just as the benefits were strengthened, so were the flaws. While the original Zero System merely urged its pilot to follow certain courses of action, Version 2.0 actually forced them to follow these paths.

Hmmm, I'll go with the 00 Raiser as well for the following:

- The suit is much more versatile with a variety of weapons compared to what the Lucifer has for this battle. TBR isn't much use when the enemy varies its range often and can be effective every time.
    - Setsuna has no risk of going insane when using his suit. Sure, Valder is homicidal, but that doesn't mean he's immune to the insanity the ZS 2.0 can cause. Also, it's essentially a computer being the pilot and we all know computers don't always make the best pilots.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

I agree with Dlinker, going with Setsuna for this one.
    It was all going to end with that mustache wasn't it?

I am going for Setsuna and the 00 Raiser as well. It has much greater versatility, especially with the Twin Buster Rifle being the Lucifer's only ranged weapon (the TBR is one of the most overrated weapons of all time. Only a colony, mobile doll, or mook would get hit by that thing).

PS Can I have the next match? Anyone else called it?

I call this. Sorry would of ended this earlier but I'm heading home.