Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Holy cow Corrin! That looks intense!

I didn't get around to voting because my internet was down, but it's nice to see the results.
    YOU JUST MAD CUZ ANGELO BE STYLIN ON YOU, Also OlNems is a bro

Zeta-G
    Quote Originally Posted by squeam View Post
    A wonderous new logo for the great forums. Superb job Corrin! It looks like it has always been there. Perfect!
    I second this. Congrats, Corrin!

Oh cool, it's up now. I'll miss you GamerRed ;_;.
    So A Baoa Qu basically involved a bunch of Jims taking on John's Zacks and Dons. IN SPACE.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ck3y View Post
    The Gift Emails should be going out Monday or Tuesday. I had hoped I could push them through before the weekend but things are pretty slammed here. I'm not sure about combining them but I'll be sure to ask!
    So...I haven't received any emails concerning the contest yet. Did you send it to the wrong address? Do I need to PM my email address to you? Thanks!

have an energy deficit because your body is in emergency liquidate mode? here's a solution: get physically addicted to caffeine

I haven't received one yet either Corrin. We'll just have to be patient.
    So A Baoa Qu basically involved a bunch of Jims taking on John's Zacks and Dons. IN SPACE.

Administrator
    I was under the impression that you would have all been emailed by now. I'll call first thing in the morning and get it straightened out. Sorry guys!

Cool - everything's squared away! I got the MG Full Armor Gundam and MG Musha Gundam MK 2 coming my way! If you guys ever need someone to fix that lame banner on the store page, just shoot me an email.

have an energy deficit because your body is in emergency liquidate mode? here's a solution: get physically addicted to caffeine

Zeta-G
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrin View Post
    Cool - everything's squared away! I got the MG Full Armor Gundam and MG Musha Gundam MK 2 coming my way! If you guys ever need someone to fix that lame banner on the store page, just shoot me an email.
    It wouldn't be a bad idea for them to have a contest to replace that crappy banner (I assume that you're referring to the banner with the Sword Strike).

Yeah, I never liked that banner or the buttons next to it.