Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

The Contest Begins ( again )

Alright folks. We've had delays, hacks and cheaters but we are back and going to make this contest a success! Check back at gundamcontest.com for the new system and cast your vote. To those of you who already voted Yesterday, we apologize but our system was broken and the voting wasn't fair. It should be all set now, thanks for sticking with us!

imo should take the suspicious ones off the poll. they disqualified themselves and i hope they don't do it again this time.

Quote Originally Posted by jinjinweiwei View Post
    imo should take the suspicious ones off the poll. they disqualified themselves and i hope they don't do it again this time.
    The person who voted up all the bad images also voted down all the other good ones. Should be preeetty easy to finger the culprit and disqualify him.

have an energy deficit because your body is in emergency liquidate mode? here's a solution: get physically addicted to caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by Corrin View Post
    The person who voted up all the bad images also voted down all the other good ones. Should be preeetty easy to finger the culprit and disqualify him.
    good point, didn't think of it that way.

Thanks a lot for fixing the system. Just voted and am looking forward to seeing the results.
    So A Baoa Qu basically involved a bunch of Jims taking on John's Zacks and Dons. IN SPACE.

Administrator
    Just to let you all know, the votes are looking MUCH more reasonable this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by m1ck3y View Post
    Just to let you all know, the votes are looking MUCH more reasonable this time around.
    That's awesome! thanks m1ck3y! and Good luck to those submitted their logos!

Quote Originally Posted by m1ck3y View Post
    sadly we can't see it in real time anymore lol...that was fun

Administrator
    I know, I was really excited that you all could watch as it happened. But the votes are pouring in and they look good! I wish we could pick more than one logo!

maybe you could share with us the top three at the end of each day as a compensation for the lack of real time updates

Maybe after a while we could cycle through different logos.
    So A Baoa Qu basically involved a bunch of Jims taking on John's Zacks and Dons. IN SPACE.

to make things more complex... lets have another competition! =D
    jkjk

Cant wait to see the winner Friday.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Administrator
    Oh man I'm really excited! I have 60+ emails still not counted ( so I can't post current stats ) but it looks like it's a close race between some of my favorite entries!

the suspense kills lol...hopefully the false stats weren't too false from the initial vote casting...I might have an idea for this re-do...maybe