Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    one more day... OH the AGONY!

Administrator
    Oh man... and it's SO close too

I'm curious. Since we could submit multiple entries, could one person claim first, second, and third prize simply because they submitted so many entries?

have an energy deficit because your body is in emergency liquidate mode? here's a solution: get physically addicted to caffeine

Administrator
    Corrin, that's a really excellent point that I never even though of. Fortunately I just did a rough count and no one is close to taking all three spots. Also a reminder that there are only three hours left before the polls close!

Just curious, do you have a possible time frame when you will announce the results after the polls close? I know it's sometime tomorrow but do you know possibly when?
    So A Baoa Qu basically involved a bunch of Jims taking on John's Zacks and Dons. IN SPACE.

Administrator
    I hope to have the winners posted by early tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to count the votes and do a nice display of the 1st 2nd and 3rd place winners. I hope to have it done by 2pm!

Alright, thanks.
    So A Baoa Qu basically involved a bunch of Jims taking on John's Zacks and Dons. IN SPACE.