Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
    Administrator

Gundam Contest - Go! Go! Go!

Alright alright everyone!

Thanks for bearing with us, the contest is all ready to go!

Go check out: http://www.gundamcontest.com/

For all the information you need to start voting!

The entries were seriously amazing, may the best entry win!

Quick question, does the administrator have a final say on which logo gets selected based on legibility for the forum name? Just kind of noticed one that was extremely difficult for me to read.

for something 223x80 pixel legibility is the first priority. to me at least.

Uh, yeah. The vote system is totally screwed up. The really, really horrible and pixelated entries are winning while the nicer-looking few have the lowest overall vote. I think we need a do-over.

have an energy deficit because your body is in emergency liquidate mode? here's a solution: get physically addicted to caffeine

And besides, if any of the selections have any more than ~30 votes, then it's obvious someone is screwing with the system. This site doesn't have that many active users.

have an energy deficit because your body is in emergency liquidate mode? here's a solution: get physically addicted to caffeine

It seems like someone (possibly the submitter?) tampered with the voting. It's fairly obvious, as the lowest quality and nearly/entirely illegible ones have the highest votes. Seems like it should be done over.

Administrator
    Yes, it's obvious someone found a way to break the system and booster their rankings above the others. I'm working on a fix for this but if I can't find one I'll just have everyone manually email me with their votes and do it that way. Sorry this got all screwed up, it was supposed to be a fun way for you all to watch the votes in real time. I'll have an update by tomorrow (Monday the 14th)