• 4. Neo Grade

4 20.00%
  • 5. Other (See Comments)

1 5.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Zeta-G
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenyon View Post
    Is this the List you're talking about?
    The member one, yeah. Coordinator won the poll for mod title at the time, although since they've taken to calling themselves "Super Moderators," I not know if they'll adopt that part of the ranking system or not.

btw: If this is the List, how do you know that youve quailified for a certain grade (Ex: X amount of posts=MG)?

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Zeta-G
    Pretty much. I assume, once it's been implemented, the new rank replace your current "Senior Member" title. As for actual post counts required for each rank, at the time, I suggested to m1ck3y to keep the required numbers hidden, in order to prevent post count boosting.
    Last edited by Zeta-G; September 1, 2011 at 2:08 AM. Reason: Added additional information.

oh so thats what you meant. that is a good idea concerning that, so idiots like me when im wigged out when there is a full moon dont go sayin stuff like "Awesome!!" or "LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!", believe me, i got on this forum one time and just went lulu and i went about post all sorts of crazy. the next morning i got a message from GNZ saying, and im paraphrasing, to chill out. back on topic, yeah that is a good time to conceal the post count scores.

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Well personally, if it's possible just change mine to GN-001.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFrameAstray View Post

Regardless. Custom is best, you can name yourself a coordinator.
    I'm going to go ahead and restate this. I would rather not lose the ability to change my mod title. I'd be upset having to reference my modship to Kira or Athrun.
    YOU JUST MAD CUZ ANGELO BE STYLIN ON YOU, Also OlNems is a bro

I'm going to go ahead and restate this. I would rather not lose the ability to change my mod title. I'd be upset having to reference my modship to Kira or Athrun.
    Agreed. Not everyone are SEED fans
    SIEG ZEON!

Pure SEED Hater and proud of it!

Zeta-G
    Again, we put it up to a vote at the time, and coordinator won.
    Edit: what the heck? The poll closed to voting months ago. How the hell are there new votes now? Did somebody (*cough* SFA *cough*) abuse their power and reopen it? Or does the current forum not support locking a poll?
    Last edited by Zeta-G; September 1, 2011 at 12:11 PM.

Super Moderator
    No no, I had no play in this one. And I dunno. Check any of your other locked polls, are they unlocked now? Maybe it was a glitch in transitioning the forum?

Zeta-G
    No no, I had no play in this one. And I dunno. Check any of your other locked polls, are they unlocked now? Maybe it was a glitch in transitioning the forum?
    I know that the new one doesn't seem to permit allowing people to recast their votes (see: Unicorn topic). I tried checking the poll settings for this one, but the new forum doesn't let me view them like the old one did (let alone modify them like the old one did).

Super Moderator
    That's probably to talk to M1ck3y about then. I dunno, I just came back into the thread after someone bumped and was talking about something. I just restated what I wanted.

Administrator
    I'm really not sure what happened with this. I'm assuming something glitched up when we transitioned the forums. I checked the admin panel and I don't see any administrator edits to the poll.

Zeta-G
    The transition must have unlocked it then. The numbers previously were 4, 3, 0, 3, 0. Two people voted sometime today, although obviously they shouldn't have been able to.

Hows this coming so far? i havent heard any noise on this topic so far and thought this hit a brick wall again.

Sword Freak

Zeta-G
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenyon View Post
    Hows this coming so far? i havent heard any noise on this topic so far and thought this hit a brick wall again.
    I think people not reading the thread and voting in a long concluded poll (which had been locked before the move) threw a monkey wrench in the plan. M1ck3y would be the one to ask though.