Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 386 of 386 FirstFirst ... 286336376381382383384385386
Results 5,776 to 5,778 of 5778

Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

Bummer on the lost bits Shadows... have been there. You do realize the parts will turn up after you have finished it now........

I have a Saber Schwalz in one cart and a Lightning Saix in another cart and still can't decide which one to hit proceed to checkout on......

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Bummer on the lost bits Shadows... have been there. You do realize the parts will turn up after you have finished it now........
    Maybe, but it might take awhile. I found my lost Autopsy CD a year after I bought a replacement, so I'm not counting on finding that baggy of parts any time soon.
    Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    My Blitz finally showed up from Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    Its not pbandai, it was an EXPO exclusive clear version. Pretty hard to find now. Only clear kit i think makes sense since the Blitz has the mirage colloid system, aka invisibility.

came in here to ask you about the Blitz as well, it makes absolute sense. Anyways, I thought you were done with Seed kits. I told you before that you might as well complete the whole set