Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 364 of 388 FirstFirst ... 264314354359360361362363364365366367368369374 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 5807

Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

Did you get any of the Zeta Plus kits the Re-Gz, or the Re-Zel?
    Getting back into Gunpla, slowly.

Resident Efreet and resident shark person.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Actually yes I did. But they were among some of the first Gundams I built a few years ago. I want to re-build them or maybe just get replacements.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Finally got them in the mail.

Master Grade.jpg

They all just happen to be older kits but all of which are still great in my opinion. The only one that had a 2.0 variation was the Gelgoog, But the 2.0's are so bare bones it just didn't seem worth it to me as articulation or inner frame don't mean much to me.

Also, a shout-out to USAGundamStore for there incredible fast shipping. "Was worried about the Gato kit as the invoice did not say Gato just MS-14a"
    And another shout-out to 1999.co.jp They had hands down the most useful information for these kits I have seen anywhere. I was struggling with which kits had what. But their website has loads of photo's of the kits, boxes, manual, and even the runners included. Letting you visually see everything that is included. Very useful

Couple of things I bought before Christmas.

No kits for me, but I picked up some Gundam manga from one my local Barnes & Noble. They had a special going on: Buy two and get the third one free. So I got the first two volumes of the Gundam Wing manga Glory of the Losers, and the first volume of Gundam Thunderbolt. Plus, I also bought the novelization of The Force Awakens. All that for about $40.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Nice.

lol I may be getting ahead of myself again. I just ended up ordering Turn A for $37 "FREE SHIPPING THANK YOU EBAY". Not sure if it was a good deal or not. Seems to be about right from what I saw. Also ordered some Tamiya Panel liner for $8. Just got Black as I really don't think I would need or use other colors for panel lining.

Still need to order a cutter. Got plenty of X-acto knives tho. Still on the fence about painting.

Definitely will have my hands full this winter!

Picked up 2 GBF Cherudim Sagas from the local hobby store yesterday. I have been wanting to get this kit since it comes with all the standard Cherudim parts. Gonna do one in the standard setup, then take all the extra parts to use with the second, to make something custom heh.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

http://imgbox.com/VT6cZEq1

Amongst my current haul is my very first Master Grade kit

my stuff from last week. Finally got my Leopard and my 1st Age kit.

Also my Asra Ninja appeared.

Super Moderator

I did really well on an interview today, so i treated myself to a kit at Midtown Comics

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Not only found out my local comic shop started stocking gunpla, but also found them to have the HGBF SAGA. So, I now have the saga for the small price of $20 and only need the striker and the gn-x4s to ship. My back log is so big that's it for me. Unless it's a REALLY good deal lol.

just got this at my local hobby town usa
    26910670_375042702907563_4571485300642848117_o.jpg

Super Moderator

Year hasn't even started and i'm already breaking my, don't buy any kits, clan lol

Grabbed this old thing for a steal on ebay. Even has metal parts, but man the proportions are funky. Also some static grass for the new applicator i made this week XD

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

placed a preorder on the HG M91 Pbandai. I had to have it lol

Super Moderator

I forgot that i had my friend pick up one of these from Madworks. Now i need a 1/144 barbatos lol Should be here tomorrow or Saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

Got some stuff!