Results 5,416 to 5,422 of 5422
    Its here.

Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

Whoa, that's out already?!
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build thread Plamobot's trade thread

Quote Originally Posted by Plamobot View Post
    Whoa, that's out already?!
    It released 24th of last month. Took some time to get here but i think it will be worth it.

Just finished building the Nu Gundam Ver. Ka and I love it so much. It's currently just a straight build and it's already my favorite on my shelf. I'm kinda frustrated because the review that sold me on the kit was from vegeta8259, and I know I have nowhere near the skill to make mine look like his. I'm still going to do some decals and panel lining, and hopefully get the weapons looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Tropen MS-09D View Post
    Its here.
    Dude that's pretty bad@$& that bandai used a image from Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record Avant-Title for the GM Commands box art.

Just won an EBay auction for a lot of "junk" parts for $50. It doesn't look like junk to me at all with MG zaku hm black tristars, white wolf, rezel, dom, and other mgs appearing near complete or missing eh parts and a substantial amount of HGs in addition to a couple of RGs and misc MSIA stuff.

Even if they are not as complete as I think they are, it will be nice to have all the extra parts for kitbashing and future customs. I may just sell the lot of MGs to recoop my investment��

Quote Originally Posted by justicebeaver View Post
    Just won an EBay auction for a lot of "junk" parts for $50. It doesn't look like junk to me at all with MG zaku hm black tristars, white wolf, rezel, dom, and other mgs appearing near complete or missing eh parts and a substantial amount of HGs in addition to a couple of RGs and misc MSIA stuff.

Even if they are not as complete as I think they are, it will be nice to have all the extra parts for kitbashing and future customs. I may just sell the lot of MGs to recoop my investment��
    I never seem to find any good lots on eBay.