Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 401 of 401 FirstFirst ... 301351391396397398399400401
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 6010

Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

Quote Originally Posted by mythos-018 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to your images
    Well, this took about two weeks longer than I'd intended, lol. Decided to go ahead and build the Guren, but thanks to work and life, I got through the upper half, then didn't get to the lower half till tonight. Still, just as suspected, very comparable to HG sizes, and given it's 2008 date, goes together very much like an older HG. Has rubber wheels, which is neat, but that dagger is molded to the hand, sadly. And all the fingers and thumb of it's Radiation Wave arm are articulated coming off the palm, and it has the extension gimmick. All in all, not a bad kit, really. Even has a Kallen figure in the cockpit, which can be displayed open.

It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. At least, that's what I keep telling myself with all my modeling supplies...

My Gunpla Blog - http://eastkygunpla.com/

My WIPs - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...8-Urban-s-WIPs

My Completed Kits - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...-Sniper-s-Hide

HGUC Asshimar came in the mail yesterday. I should receive the EX Model Magella Attack tanks tomorrow. I also preordered the HGGO Zaku Cannon since it's a full Zaku Cannon and comes with a ship load of extra parts for customizing.
    Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.

I just got the GTO HG MS-06S Zaku II (Char's) and a pair of HG Zaku II Fz Kai kits. I have to say, I'm very impressed with the Char kit, especially the belt feed on the MMP-78 and the bazooka magazine redesign (that ASR-78 is SICK as well!). I'm waiting for delivery of the MG MS-06S 2.0, GTO Conversion Kit, and ASR-78 rifle (I'm going to have to scratch build a belt feed and 2 ammo cans), plus eagerly awaiting the release of the RE/100 Zaku II Fz Kai later this month (I pre-ordered 2!) Now, if they'd just pop a MG, or even a RE/100, MSM-03C Hy-Gogg...
    Why do I prefer combat over social events? Simple: in combat, if you don't know what to do, you can always open fire. That tends to be frowned upon in social events.

Got 2 of these.

Super Moderator

^NICE! I want to pick one up!

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    ^NICE! I want to pick one up!
    Yeh I thought these are right up your street. Plazajapan still have stock.

What is that???
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build thread Plamobot's trade thread

Quote Originally Posted by Plamobot View Post
    What is that???
    They are CAVICO MIM-005-JG JGSDF TYPE 07 Tank, if you get a chance have a look at Cavicos art work, some really cool stuff.

Super Moderator

I grabbed one off ebay for 13 shipped from nippon. About right. A local shop had them marked up to 20 haha

Got my hlj order. I picked up a recast set of the interior parts for a ma.k figure... it was atrocious. Originals are awesome.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Got both of these in the mail today:

I'll be using the HG Reversible to replace my aging HG Reborns in this cubicle:

While the HG Wing Zero Honoo will go right in between the Epyon and the Nataku in this cubicle, with the stand-arm already waiting to accommodate it:

My HG Strike Freedom "leftovers type" is proxied there so that it can serve as a means of measuring the space required to get an HG Fenice Rinascita into the cubicle as well. It fits, so I am hoping that when I replace it with the Rinascita, space would not be an issue even with the Honoo positioned right beside it. Sadly, the Rinascita is not in stock at my local hobby shop yet. That'll have to come later.