Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 321 of 357 FirstFirst ... 221271311316317318319320321322323324325326331 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 5355

Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanSniper View Post
    Definitely think one of the IBA sets with the Rebake's axe would've been a better add on than the Universal Unit Wing Zero EW (which is my least liked version of Wing Zero); I mean, really, a gun and a shield, nothing else on a kit with 4 arms?!

Well at least it comes with something to hold, the Full City only has the scissors which has an awkward shield mode. Before the MS set 9 I was using the gun from the MS set 5 with him so he has something else to hold.

The Geirail is a good kit though. I'm a bit biased to it (personal reasons) but I really love that kit.
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

Quote Originally Posted by Lacus Prime View Post
    Well at least it comes with something to hold, the Full City only has the scissors which has an awkward shield mode. Before the MS set 9 I was using the gun from the MS set 5 with him so he has something else to hold.

The Geirail is a good kit though. I'm a bit biased to it (personal reasons) but I really love that kit.
    Ah, thought the Full City came with a rifle too; guess I'm fortunate, then, lol. I've got a couple extra option sets laying around, so I'm sure I can find something for it to use.

I've heard the Geirail's pretty good; looks like a good one to customize.
    It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. At least, that's what I keep telling myself with all my modeling supplies...

My Gunpla Blog - http://eastkygunpla.com/

My WIPs - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...8-Urban-s-WIPs

My Completed Kits - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...-Sniper-s-Hide

Just arrived today, with my .4 chisel and sky blue paint for the Hi Nu.

stylet.png

well decided to pick up one.
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

Guys I think I have a problem

But on the plus side, I'll be good for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't spring for the first edition version of the MG Providence?
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Just ordered the Providence and Double X gundams a bit ago.
    "Pssssssst...Hey you...yeah you...No, THE OTHER you, yeah, YOU, see that person sitting next to you...yeah, that one right there, light them on fire."

"Cover me, I'm going stupid."

"I've seen Hockey games where boxing breaks out, I want to go to a boxing match and watch Hockey break out."

"My Gunpla work style is best described as the Hold my Beer and Watch This method."

Latest Kit Acquisitions!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    You didn't spring for the first edition version of the MG Providence?
    When I found out that the special decals didn't include the Providence's, it turned me off to it. Besides, I like the standard box art better

Quote Originally Posted by briank913 View Post
    Guys I think I have a problem

But on the plus side, I'll be good for a while

Wow, I didn't even know Bandai made a Clone Trooper kit; the only one I have is Captain Phasma, who I have a bit of a girl crush on, lol. And MG Providence! I'll admit, the more I look at that kit, the more I like it. On the down side, I think it's really crappy of Bandai to release a "premium" version of it, but don't bother to give you the actual waterslides for it specifically -- that's yet another P-Bandai release. That's just BS.

Anyway, I picked these up a couple days ago. Thought I'd give the Lupus Barby a shot.
    Current Gunpla Projects: Launcher/Sword Strike updated 5/13/17: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/45905-XXXG-01H-s-Works-In-Progress

Finished Builds updated 5/12/17: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...Finished-Works

Next Gunpla Project: ?

"Is that a dick knife? All of my wut" - Zaku

I just got a 1/24 Tachikoma from GiTS with a motoko figure. It looks pretty nice but I did have to plastic glue some parts and I will need to paint the silver parts and maybe go for a metallic blue.

Got this in the mail today. Pretty excited because 1 I love hygogg and 2 this is going to be my first full painted build. I went with a HG to keep cost down if I mess it up and I also wanted something to practice removing seam lines. Looks like a lot of the newer MGs don't have too many visible seam lines so a HG worked perfect.
    War. War never changes.

I picked up an HG Atlas and Zudah >.>

Had a Hi-V Ver.Ka that I ordered come in finally.
    "Pssssssst...Hey you...yeah you...No, THE OTHER you, yeah, YOU, see that person sitting next to you...yeah, that one right there, light them on fire."

"Cover me, I'm going stupid."

"I've seen Hockey games where boxing breaks out, I want to go to a boxing match and watch Hockey break out."

"My Gunpla work style is best described as the Hold my Beer and Watch This method."

Quote Originally Posted by Darzer View Post
    Had a Hi-V Ver.Ka that I ordered come in finally.
    Such a good looking kit. Mine is in transit right now.
    War. War never changes.

My completed Barbatos Form 6 Heavy Range Custom:

Finally figured out how to attach the quad missile launcher to one of the "empty" shoulders included in MS Option set 2. The size of the hardpoint used for the missile launcher actually clips onto the shoulder part. Granted that the hardpoint isn't supposed to go there, the connection is actually quite good. I figured that I would buy 2 of these option sets just like my previous purchase of MS Option set 5, and I was not disappointed. Now, my HG Barbatos Form 6 has 2 backpack mounted high caliber guns, twin over-the-shoulder bazookas, 2 long rifles, dual underslung autocannons on the forearms and 2 of the mobile worker parts that I used as gun pods mounted as the side skirt armor. It also comes with 2 grenade launchers and a pair of quad missile launchers mounted on the secondary shoulder parts of MS Option set 5. All these together with the interchangeable armor of Form 6 give it a loadout for heavy range, heavy melee and light melee.

Also, my recently purchased HG Gundam Nadleeh together with my other favorites from the 00 line:

The caracas / twin maces and twin swords of MS Option set 5 had to be stored here due to the lack of room on my shelf. I couldn't connect the beam blade to the Nadleeh's beam rifle either because similar to extending the Cherudim's sniper rifle to its full length, this would prevent me from closing the sliding glass doors of the shelf.

Planning to get an HG Jesta Cannon next, but I'm still wondering where to put it. After that, there will be just enough room for ONE MORE HG, probably a Gundam type from one of the upcoming series of the metafranchise. I wonder when that will come out?
    Last edited by mythos-018; April 17, 2017 at 4:21 AM.