Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 386 of 389 FirstFirst ... 286336376381382383384385386387388389 LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 5831

Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

Bummer on the lost bits Shadows... have been there. You do realize the parts will turn up after you have finished it now........

I have a Saber Schwalz in one cart and a Lightning Saix in another cart and still can't decide which one to hit proceed to checkout on......

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Bummer on the lost bits Shadows... have been there. You do realize the parts will turn up after you have finished it now........
    Maybe, but it might take awhile. I found my lost Autopsy CD a year after I bought a replacement, so I'm not counting on finding that baggy of parts any time soon.
    Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    My Blitz finally showed up from Japan

Its not pbandai, it was an EXPO exclusive clear version. Pretty hard to find now. Only clear kit i think makes sense since the Blitz has the mirage colloid system, aka invisibility.

came in here to ask you about the Blitz as well, it makes absolute sense. Anyways, I thought you were done with Seed kits. I told you before that you might as well complete the whole set

Super Moderator

Always wanted this version, but the og is insanely marked up nowadays. Cheapest i see it for anymore is like 200+

Nice that it comes with waterslides, and they even did this ugly white pearl on the armor lol Stinky as well, but i expect that for a KO

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Well, been super busy at work, but have been making some purchases over the last month or so. These come from USAGS, a couple of Hobbytowns, and the latest ones from Bluegrass Gunpla at the local comic con this evening. Backlog is overloading, but as soon as the current project is done, I'm cracking down and going on a building spree.

It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. At least, that's what I keep telling myself with all my modeling supplies...

My Gunpla Blog - http://eastkygunpla.com/

My WIPs - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...8-Urban-s-WIPs

My Completed Kits - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...-Sniper-s-Hide

Always wanted this version, but the og is insanely marked up nowadays. Cheapest i see it for anymore is like 200+

Nice that it comes with waterslides, and they even did this ugly white pearl on the armor lol Stinky as well, but i expect that for a KO
    LOL on the stinky but I know exactly what you mean. Yeah for now I just pulled the trigger on the BT red saber to compliment my black and red great saber.

If you haven't done one of the BT's before, the pegs do need work.... a lot of work and there are dimples and flash to deal with, but a reasonable price to pay for the low price of the kits considering the detail is not bad.

That's a bit of a decent haul there Urban!!!!

I got this bad boy in the mail today:

The funny thing is, is that it comes with this extra gun that's X'ed out on the instructions. Does anyone have any idea what kind of gun it is? It appears to be the entire gun too.
    Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsAndDust View Post
    I got this bad boy in the mail today:

The funny thing is, is that it comes with this extra gun that's X'ed out on the instructions. Does anyone have any idea what kind of gun it is? It appears to be the entire gun too.
    For these um, "reused", parts, they generally leave the tab information of which kit the tree came from. What does it say after H2? Can only make out HGUC 1/144 and it looks like Je...something. Jesta maybe?

I believe that to be a runner from the standard HG Jegan.

It isn't. I have the standard Jegan and it doesn't come with that runner.

It isn't. I have the standard Jegan and it doesn't come with that runner.
    All I know is it says "HGUC 1/144 Jegan" on that runner so I assumed it was as such. But if it isn't then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My reply disappeared. Probably due to the links. Anyway, the gun belong to P-Bandai HGUC Jegan A or B Type F91 version.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    LOL on the stinky but I know exactly what you mean. Yeah for now I just pulled the trigger on the BT red saber to compliment my black and red great saber.

If you haven't done one of the BT's before, the pegs do need work.... a lot of work and there are dimples and flash to deal with, but a reasonable price to pay for the low price of the kits considering the detail is not bad.
    Ebay has a 15% off 25 dollar or more purchase today. I bought the BT Schwartz Saber haha

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Ebay has a 15% off 25 dollar or more purchase today. I bought the BT Schwartz Saber haha
    How do the apply the 15% to 3rd party sellers?

Super Moderator

It applies at checkout. You can only use the code once.