Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 385 of 388 FirstFirst ... 285335375380381382383384385386387388 LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 5811
    Super Moderator

Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

Its not pbandai, it was an EXPO exclusive clear version. Pretty hard to find now. Only clear kit i think makes sense since the Blitz has the mirage colloid system, aka invisibility.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

A little late to post these. But, here are some kits that I got.
    20180808_174247.jpg
    I bought the Nemo a little while back and have been working on it. The Colony Type I haven't decided on a final design for.
    20180809_125112.jpg
    The Efreet I have a design for but haven't built and the Vigna Ghina just came in today after needing to be replaced from damage by USPS.
    20180808_172656.jpg
    These two I am most excited about! I am stepping out of my comfort zone to take on something new and completely different.

This will be my very first ever FSS kit. And I hope its not my last. The ZX-RR I got for a great deal and couldn't pass up. I absolutely love the ZX-RR and miss its presence in MotoGp. These two kits look simple enough to build but its all about the details. The intricate details are simply amazing. And will without a doubt push me to my limits. The things people can do with these kits are astounding! I am even planing on getting the details kit for the ZX as-well.

Anyways, that's my up to date kits list.

One day I hope to have the confidence to post up some of my completed work on here.

Cheers!

Let me know how that bike kit comes out! I wonder how much work would have to go into something like that to really make it presentable.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

The 1/12 bike kits are great, I have built a few over the years including my twin Troys....

The bigger scale is good fun as well.... excuse the amount of dust and the just noticed cracked screen on the Yamaha.... I will have words to my son... js.

I think I need to give a lot of my old models a bath and some love..... That kinda sounds wrong... but mehhhhh.
    Attached Images

Those look tight. How much paint and detail work do they require?

Back OT...no new kits for me lately save for the Ptolemaios Arms and a Woundwort. I'm going to display the Arms in ship mode, mainly because I love that ship. I'll stick it next to the Yamato in my display case.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    The 1/12 bike kits are great, I have built a few over the years including my twin Troys....

The bigger scale is good fun as well.... excuse the amount of dust and the just noticed cracked screen on the Yamaha.... I will have words to my son... js.

I think I need to give a lot of my old models a bath and some love..... That kinda sounds wrong... but mehhhhh.
    Awesome work. I have a Tamiya Kawasaki H2R in my backlog. Should be an interesting build and out of my comfort zone.

OT: No new kits for me either. I pre-ordered the HGUC Sinanju Stein from HLJ. That's about it.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Thanks guys. Yeah I have a Yamaha YZR M1 in the 50th Anniversary Red black and white colours sitting in my backlog. The Tamiya kits are really nice. Go together so well and easily painted due to the thought that they put into how the kit goes together. Big parts airbrushed or Aerosol, details out with the brushes.

I'm waiting for pay day so I can get the Saber Schwalz Zoid to pair with my in progress Great Saber. It's like some sick torture I want to inflict on myself lol.

My son is currently building a Skyline GT-R V-spec II. He needs to get his confidence up with the airbrushing.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is possibly the oldest new kit, well is for me. Was amongst my inlaws stuff when we helped clean out their old house. No one wanted it so I will attempt to resurrect it. It has been started but will mostly need to be re-done.
    Attached Images

Just got the best Mobile Suit in all of Wing - the RG Tallgeese.

CVwqqr4.jpg

Now I just need bandai to make a 1/144th of the Tallgeese 2 and 3, then I'll have my gander of Tallgeeses.

It'll be P-Bandai, I'm sure. Along with a Flugel.

Super Moderator

Had lunch in Midtown today, stopped by Midtown Comics to look at kits. I need to stop buying kits, but i figure this is small and i can snap it at work.

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Starting the week off strong with a kit from my favourite series. <3

eay5Bl1.jpg

I wish they'd make more kits from X. I'm really pinning for a 1/144th of the Virsago.

Pre ordered the MG 00 QAN[T] Full Saber, really excited as my exia was destroyed when we were rearranging things.

I also Ordered the 01 Wing Gundam Ver.Ka which will come with it.. My backlog of kits is getting pretty Large.. but I'm okay with it

Super Moderator

Stopped by Image Anime on the way home from work, i couldn't wait!

So I got a small bonus from work due to my work on a major project and decided to get this kit. I have been wanting a red frame for a long time but never got one.. I am STOKED about this kit.... I need to finish my Zaku but i may just snap this together first

MG Astray turn red.jpg

I had to re-buy the HGUC Sazabi because I lost a bag of parts that I had stripped over a month ago. A kit I bought that isn't a re-buy though is the Jegan A2 Type (General Revil). Sazabi will be here Monday. No tracking info on the Jegan though
    Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.