Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 391 of 396 FirstFirst ... 291341381386387388389390391392393394395 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 5928
  1. #5851
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,914

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    Quote Originally Posted by thwalker13 View Post
    Nice man. I still have mine in the box from when I bought it years ago. Haven't even opened up a bag.
    Yea i honestly don't want to touch it just yet, I know I'll just end up snapping it and putting it on a shelf. I had to pick it up though, it was 110 shipped. Couldn't pass up that price.


    https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

    I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

  2. #5852
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Correct Century
    Posts
    2,787

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    Someone built that PG for my local annual model show last year, and it looks really good.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build thread Plamobot's trade thread

  3. #5853
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!
    Posts
    4,524
    Stopped into my local hobby shop for a bit of paint, but got this instead!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

    My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

    My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

    My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

  4. #5854
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    California base.
    Posts
    1,283

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    The Groud Type Gundam and tallgeese are from my local hobby store.

    The rest was my Black Friday haul from HLJ.

    20190126_213030.jpg

  5. #5855
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    9,302

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    Yea i honestly don't want to touch it just yet, I know I'll just end up snapping it and putting it on a shelf. I had to pick it up though, it was 110 shipped. Couldn't pass up that price.
    That's an amazing price! And yeah, I want to add detail to the armor on mine.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

  6. #5856
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,914

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    Quote Originally Posted by thwalker13 View Post
    That's an amazing price! And yeah, I want to add detail to the armor on mine.
    Yea i'm debating grabbing a resin conversion, but i kind of want to do it myself. This one is appealing.

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Unpainted-1...rk:11:razz:f:0


    https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

    I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

  7. #5857
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Hidden Away, Eastern KY
    Posts
    457

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    Took about a month off from building anything, but with multiple contests going right now, figured I'd get back into things. As it's happened, had a delivery from HLJ arrive last week.

    It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. At least, that's what I keep telling myself with all my modeling supplies...

    My Gunpla Blog - http://eastkygunpla.com/

    My WIPs - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...8-Urban-s-WIPs

    My Completed Kits - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...-Sniper-s-Hide

  8. #5858
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Fort wayne, Indiana
    Posts
    166

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    Thinkgeek will be the death of me... or at least my bank account

    All my latest work can also be seen on my Instagram (Gundam and Non-Gundam) https://www.instagram.com/jquintel2002/

  9. #5859
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Correct Century
    Posts
    2,787

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    TG sells Gunpla now?!
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build thread Plamobot's trade thread

  10. #5860
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Fort wayne, Indiana
    Posts
    166

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Plamobot View Post
    TG sells Gunpla now?!
    My mall store does, you can also find them at some Gamestop.
    All my latest work can also be seen on my Instagram (Gundam and Non-Gundam) https://www.instagram.com/jquintel2002/

  11. #5861
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    7,084

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JQ View Post
    My mall store does, you can also find them at some Gamestop.
    GameStop sells Gunpla now?! When did that happen? I've got three GameStops near me and this is the first I've heard of them selling Gunpla.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  12. #5862
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Fort wayne, Indiana
    Posts
    166

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    GameStop sells Gunpla now?! When did that happen? I've got three GameStops near me and this is the first I've heard of them selling Gunpla.
    Yea they do in store near me. Idk about online. My usual gunpla hunt is Thinkgeek, Barnes and Noble, Gamestop, Local hobby store in that order lol.
    All my latest work can also be seen on my Instagram (Gundam and Non-Gundam) https://www.instagram.com/jquintel2002/

  13. #5863
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    9,302

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    A large Gamestop near me did for a time. But seems like after they sold out of them, they never got in any more.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

  14. #5864
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Barnsley, UK.
    Posts
    122

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    The first of my two birthday gift kits arrived today, shipped from Japan. I have a hard time finding physical shops in the UK that stock Gunpla. My local model shop (little place, but he guy is great for giving advice on paint technique and helping with colours etc) looked into ordering some when I first told him about them. But the minimum order required was too expensive for him. I'd love to have a shop that stocked loads and I could just go in and browse. I prefer to physically see them first. But never mind, Amazon.jp to the rescue with this one...

    IMG_20190204_191206.jpg

    - - - Updated - - -

    And my second and final kit for now arrived. I'm building this one first

    IMG_20190206_080334.jpg
    Currently working on an MG GAT-X105E Strike Noir, to add to the collection below. See my progress here.

  15. #5865
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    West Yorkshire UK.
    Posts
    1,189

    Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooliopaulio View Post
    The first of my two birthday gift kits arrived today, shipped from Japan. I have a hard time finding physical shops in the UK that stock Gunpla. My local model shop (little place, but he guy is great for giving advice on paint technique and helping with colours etc) looked into ordering some when I first told him about them. But the minimum order required was too expensive for him. I'd love to have a shop that stocked loads and I could just go in and browse. I prefer to physically see them first. But never mind, Amazon.jp to the rescue with this one...

    IMG_20190204_191206.jpg

    - - - Updated - - -

    And my second and final kit for now arrived. I'm building this one first

    IMG_20190206_080334.jpg
    I'm lucky enough to live near Leeds were Japan cool used to be a good place to shop in the UK, if a little pricey. I now order most of kits from plazajapan or banzai hobby now.

    Just orded a RG sazabi for 25.....plus postage from banzai hobby.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •