Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 373 of 386 FirstFirst ... 273323363368369370371372373374375376377378383 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 5778

Re: Latest Kit Acquisitions!

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    The USPS was kind enough to take the package from California, ship it to Guam, realize their mistake, and send it back; Via Hawaii, California, then NY, out for delivery, with a fake attempt, a scheduled re-delivery that never happened, and finally 2 hrs waiting on the phone to get them to hold it at the post office. I think from now on, I'm sticking to UPS.
    Wow. I've used the USPS for quite some time, and in that time I've never encountered anything even close to this foul-up. How does something like that happen?
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Super Moderator

No clue. I even checked the shipping label, thinking, maybe something was wrong on it. Nope, everything was correct and typed properly. The worst part i feel, is that not once have i received an apology. They tried blaming me for the missed delivery, despite it taking 2 weeks to even get to my house. :/

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

No clue. I even checked the shipping label, thinking, maybe something was wrong on it. Nope, everything was correct and typed properly. The worst part i feel, is that not once have i received an apology. They tried blaming me for the missed delivery, despite it taking 2 weeks to even get to my house. :/
    It should not take two friggin' weeks to deliver something from California to New York. Normally, it should take only 5-7 business days.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Super Moderator

Yea especially since it was 2 day priority shipping. The most that should ever take is 5 business days, excluding holidays.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Damn Squee I thought my package (Item off of Ebay not Volts) took the scenic route to get from Newark NJ to Baltimore MD, but Crap Guam!?!? Kind of hard to mess up that zip code. LOL Sounds like Fed-Ex is just as bad. Mine just went from Newark NJ, to NY City main hub, to Flushing NY, to Albany NY, to Columbus OH to Richmond VA then Baltimore. But hell Guam??

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

After roughly 3 weeks, my runner for my LED Mirage V3 came from Volks USA. The USPS was kind enough to take the package from California, ship it to Guam, realize their mistake, and send it back; Via Hawaii, California, then NY, out for delivery, with a fake attempt, a scheduled redelivery that never happened, and finally 2 hrs waiting on the phone to get them to hold it at the post office. I think from now on, i'm sticking to UPS.

That funny. I live in California and I usually recieve my packages from the east coast in 3-5 days. But I've order stuff from the LA area that took 2 weeks to reach my house. That really posed me off considering the store was 8 hours from me.

Well, I just order my MG Nemo off amazon... Not sure what a Gundam Seed Destiny Nemo 1/100 MG is but I hope I got the right thing...
    But, hey it said MG Nemo New and $30! Now, I just need the Jegan and I will have two of my all time favorite Fedy grunt suits!

(BTW, this order was because of a slight panic on my part. I've been wanting a Nemo for a while but USAGundamStore has been out of stock for way too long and I started seeing prices climb on Ebay for the Nemo kits. Some were still normal price but others... Just oddly over priced. So when I went on Amazon and saw it for $30 with a weird description I still jumped on it.)

Nabbed a MG Spiegel yesterday. Dunno how I'm going to paint the figures it came with...the plastic seems kinda rubbery.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

My kit of the Schwalbe Graze arrived earlier today.

FA85nRnl.jpg

Now I just need Bael and then I'll have every mobile suit that McGillis piloted. <3
    (Minus his custom Graze Ritter which is P-Bandai, but I'm happy with just Carla's original instead.)

My birthday presents to myself arrived a week early!!
    Now if only HLJ gets the MG GM Sniper II back in stock any time soon, I can send the rest of it over....

IMAG1106~2.jpg

I also got some things.

And I couldn't help my self....

I also got some sanding sticks from Wave, a polishing cloth from Hasegawa and Sanding sponge from Kotobukiya.

Gots an hg Nemo :3

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    Gots an hg Nemo :3
    There are like three different versions of the HGUC Nemo, which one of them did you get?

Got the Gouf Custom for less than $20(USD)

Saw some old old 1/60 MSV kits. But I didn’t get them. I don’t know if there are any good.

Also saw some (5-6) p-bandi MSV MG 1/100 Zaku at decent price.

Robert Gilliam’s $45
    Matsunga’s $46
    Anavel Gato’s $44
    Masaya Nakagawa’s $53
    Gabby Hazard’s $60
    Eric Manthfield’s $45

I didn’t buy any of these.

Figured I'd branch out a bit and go with something I've been curious about for a while. Also, pile of new parts and weapons to play with!

It's better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. At least, that's what I keep telling myself with all my modeling supplies...

My Gunpla Blog - http://eastkygunpla.com/

My WIPs - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...8-Urban-s-WIPs

My Completed Kits - http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...-Sniper-s-Hide