Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 353 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast
    @Squee, ah, my mistake then. I thought it was one of those wink-wink kind of payments that's disguised as a "gift", haha. I'm a big fan of Gundam Planet, especially after a particular box of goods I ordered from them came in with several contest cards last year (I was only expecting one or two).

I'll admit, I never read the Crossbone manga even though I did like F91 which is the predecessor in terms of timelines and I didn't like the design of the Crossbone Gundam either. But, like with the Turn A, the design grew on me and after a while, I kept saying, "I want that crazy pirate Gundam on my shelf". Still not sure what I'm going to do with it yet so on to the backlog pile it goes.

To go back on topic, I forgot to mention my Wings of Light effects + stand for the RG Destiny came in from Samuel Decal last week. I couldn't shake the tiny feeling that perhaps I got robbed by Bandai due to them costing as much as an HG kit...
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

just ordered 4 kits for my brother's birthday.

1. HGUC GM Cannon II
    2. HGUC Zaku II High maneuver type II Shin Matsunaga Custom.
    3. SD Guncannon (New version)
    4. SD Shin Kousanson Ez8

I'm pretty happy with these kits price wise. All 4 of these together were about $32.
    Ali- Al Saachez is my hero.

Nice! I actually don't have many grunt suits in my collection, and that GM Cannon II would make an excellent addition.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

It looks pretty promising. It's only about $12 on HLJ and it's one of my favorite grunts ever.

It's not Gundam but I just got my Macross VF-1A/S Variable Fighter and the Strike Parts set in the mail today from HLJ. I guess it's a Bandai product at least. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to start the kits this weekend. It took about 2 weeks SAL. I had preordered them and had them shipped as soon as they came in.

valkrie.jpg

Seriously? WTF, man. Mine shipped out 12 days ago and I'm still waiting for it. I'm jelly, big time.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Quote Originally Posted by Brotzmann View Post
    It's not Gundam but I just got my Macross VF-1A/S Variable Fighter and the Strike Parts set in the mail today from HLJ. I guess it's a Bandai product at least. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to start the kits this weekend. It took about 2 weeks SAL. I had preordered them and had them shipped as soon as they came in.

valkrie.jpg
    Nice! I finished watching Macross a week ago and I love the VF-1 Valkyrie's design. I just wish they could make a J-model, then we could get a either a Max or Millia custom.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Got a HGUC 1/144 Geara Zulu Guards type
    And an SD Wing Gundam EW

Both of these kits are beautiful. An MG of the Geara Zulu would be amazing, there are way too many stickers on this thing.

Super Moderator
    More late Bday presents!

UC Hardgraph MS[G] Platoon Briefing Set
    Kotobukiya Black Ikaruga
    Hakko Soldering Station (Now i can actually control my soldering temps. ^_^)

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

....Aaaaaand I bitched way too early, because two boxes containing these met me as I walked through door at home:

20130711_170506.jpg

One is a book, I know, but still a nice score.

Super Moderator
    Nice! Really tempted to get the new valkyrie, if only to see how crazy the transformations will be. I'm terrified to paint my frontier kit, guaranteed scratches in the paint from transforming. They put the zeta like kits from gundam to shame in the level of complexity!

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathscythe! View Post
    Pre-ordered this beauty on HLJ yesterday

I pre-ordered this in a bundle from modelgrade. Awesome deal. It was $1049 and used a promo code for $1000 off lol xD

Administrator
    Nice purchase good sir. I'm waiting patiently to complete my my current project before getting the GP01 RG kits.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister

I'm not gonna lie here...
    I've loved building Gundams. However, the most fun I have while building is when I build the SD kits. I don't know why. I feel like all of my future purchases ( at least for the next few months) are all gonna be SD kits.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    Nice! Really tempted to get the new valkyrie, if only to see how crazy the transformations will be. I'm terrified to paint my frontier kit, guaranteed scratches in the paint from transforming. They put the zeta like kits from gundam to shame in the level of complexity!
    I've been thinking about whether to build the kit first and see how it's like before painting, but if my 1/72 Ozma Super Messiah kit is any indication, it may be a beast of an effort to take apart. Conflicted now whether to work on this or the RG Destiny.... I may have to consult a coin toss, haha.