Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Administrator

Gundam Forums Logo Contest Begins!

Hey everyone,

The contest is officially up at www.gundamcontest.com

Go check it out for rules and regulations. Post here if you have any questions or comments and good luck to you all!

Are we allowed to submit more then one entry?

(Apologies if I missed it in the original thread.)

Administrator
    You can totally submit more than 1. However, if anyone submits a ton of low quality logos, I'll probably only submit the best few for the ratings. I just don't want the contest flooded, but if you've made more than 1 that you think are awesome, that seems fine with me. I hope that made sense

me and my bro locked in our entries (but i may slip in another entry for luck lol) and we hope we win, but hey, as long as the new logo is pure badassery, the forum is a winner. btw: happy halloween!!!

also@ mik3y: if you see the same pic of mine but its on two email addresss, i made a mistake and submited (possibly) the wrong address. just fyi
    Last edited by Kenico; October 31, 2011 at 8:52 PM. Reason: i think i mis labeld an email adress for a pic

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Administrator
    @Kenyon: Just figured that out, I was confused for a minute

I'm totally excited to see who wins, but remember it's a community vote so I'm sure it's gonna be an awesome pick.

Cant wait to see the other entries, which reminds me (and yes i have seen the rules but i still have questions) where (and/or when) can we see the others' entries in the contest?

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Administrator
    Check gundamcontest.com again on the 12th and the site will turn into a gallery with a rating system! One problem I had with the last image contests we've done is that people who submit their work early stand to get more ratings because their images are on the site longer. This time I'm gonna wait until all the logos are submitted before letting people view / rate them.

Good idea and thanks for the 411 on the whats gonna happen in the coming days. wish the other contestants good luck and hope we have a badass logo.

Sword Freak

Somehow I know I'll forget to check back on the 12th...

Well, hopefully I won't. I have a few different submissions. Good luck to others.

Administrator
    Don't worry, I'll harass everyone through the forums and facebook and twitter when it's time to vote. Also I'm gonna let people vote over a few days so everyone gets a chance.

how many entries have been submitted so far? lol

alot. most likely alot. lol

Sword Freak

Administrator
    We've got 9 entries so far, but I'm expecting a big rush of them to come right before the deadline. I know at least 5 other people who told me they were going to participate but haven't submitted yet. They are looking awesome!

I just realized the first 3 logos won't work well for the forum. so you can delete them m1ck3y. sorry for the trouble!

so can we get an update on the number of logos entered now?