Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Administrator
    13 so far!

thanks! submitted mine~

Holy crap I still need to submit mine. Way to be a professional procrastinator Red. I'll definitely have some in later on today.

EDIT: Just submitted one. I'll try to get another one up as well.
    Last edited by Red; November 11, 2011 at 5:55 PM.
    So A Baoa Qu basically involved a bunch of Jims taking on John's Zacks and Dons. IN SPACE.

Tomorrows the day fellas, and i am pumped to see the Contestants Posts. @ M1ck3y: Just outa curiosity, when we DO start voting, can we vote for multiple candidates, or just one?

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I would say single vote makes things a lot easier lol. but that's just me.

so that gallery hasn't gone up yet...any news?

Administrator
    From Facebook:

Attention Gundam Fans. I've been delayed in Chicago and won't be able to start the voting segment of the Gundam Forums Contest. I'll be back in Michigan on Sunday and will launch the voting section A.S.A.P. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Seriously guys, I am sorry about this. I'm just stuck here for the night and can't activate the contest remotely. I'll launch it as soon as I'm back in Michigan!

Chicago owns, seriously have a fun weekend!

have an energy deficit because your body is in emergency liquidate mode? here's a solution: get physically addicted to caffeine

Quote Originally Posted by m1ck3y View Post
    From Facebook:

Attention Gundam Fans. I've been delayed in Chicago and won't be able to start the voting segment of the Gundam Forums Contest. I'll be back in Michigan on Sunday and will launch the voting section A.S.A.P. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Seriously guys, I am sorry about this. I'm just stuck here for the night and can't activate the contest remotely. I'll launch it as soon as I'm back in Michigan!
    Dont worry about it man. Life happens. at least we now know whats goin on. lol. cant wait to see the gallery and vote come tomorrow. c u all there!

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

uhhh is the vote setup in a way so people can't abuse it? i.e. sitting at home voting for themselves repeatedly?
    (i am noticing a trend in the votes)
    Last edited by jinjinweiwei; November 13, 2011 at 6:11 PM.

Yeah same here. I really feel that some of the better designs are not getting the votes that they deserve and vice-versa. (no offense)
    So A Baoa Qu basically involved a bunch of Jims taking on John's Zacks and Dons. IN SPACE.

maybe admin should take the images to a professional and let the professional decide who wins?

you can only vote once, try voting more than once, it doesn't work lol

Quote Originally Posted by yatchitiem View Post
    you can only vote once, try voting more than once, it doesn't work lol
    then god help us.

That is true, but you can still easily abuse the system. Someone could have multiple accounts and computers to keep on voting for a specific logo. Of course, this is all just speculation.