Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117
Results 1,741 to 1,751 of 1751
  1. #1741
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Floating in a Void behind Time and Space
    Posts
    18,753

    Re: What are you currently watching/reading?

    I think I watched that only because it was on before Buzz Lightyear Star Adventures or whatever it was called. Disney used to do good work.

    They're kinda half assing it on their end, relying a lot on their Marvel and Star Wars content, in my opinion. Not that I can argue against it. You go with what brings in the money.




    Ended up rewatching SAO and SAO II since there's a new movie out. Fun show despite what people say about it.

    Lord of the 1/144 Corps

    Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen


  2. #1742
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: What are you currently watching/reading?

    Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    I think I watched that only because it was on before Buzz Lightyear Star Adventures or whatever it was called. Disney used to do good work.

    They're kinda half assing it on their end, relying a lot on their Marvel and Star Wars content, in my opinion. Not that I can argue against it. You go with what brings in the money.




    Ended up rewatching SAO and SAO II since there's a new movie out. Fun show despite what people say about it.
    I'd say their original content is steadily improving with shows like Gravity Falls, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, and the new Ducktales series.

    As for SAO, I think that it is a decent show with some very cool concepts, but also has its own flaws as well. I guess you could say I tolerate SAO (don't hate it, but don't love it as well).
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  3. #1743
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    I'd say their original content is steadily improving with shows like Gravity Falls, Star vs. The Forces of Evil, and the new Ducktales series.

    As for SAO, I think that it is a decent show with some very cool concepts, but also has its own flaws as well. I guess you could say I tolerate SAO (don't hate it, but don't love it as well).
    There's a new ducktails!!?!!

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  4. #1744
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: What are you currently watching/reading?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daltrons-counter-attack View Post
    There's a new ducktails!!?!!

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
    Oh boy, are you in for a treat:



    First off, this new series is a full on reboot. Secondly, Scrooge McDuck is voiced by David Tennant (of Doctor Who fame and the first Scrooge voice to be voiced by an actual Scot). Thirdly, it's written and produced by the same people that made Gravity Falls.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  5. #1745
    Watched a minute or two not really a fan of these new animation styles

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  6. #1746
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: What are you currently watching/reading?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daltrons-counter-attack View Post
    Watched a minute or two not really a fan of these new animation styles

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
    Just keep watching. You can't say you watched it until you've seen the whole thing, beginning to end.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  7. #1747
    As long as they dont pull another teen titans

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  8. #1748
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: What are you currently watching/reading?

    Quote Originally Posted by Daltrons-counter-attack View Post
    As long as they dont pull another teen titans

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
    Trust me on this, it will get better and the designs will grow on you.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  9. #1749
    I hope so loved me some ducktails had the movie recorded on vhs when I was a kid I still remeber all the commercials and everything

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  10. #1750
    Has anyone whatched shin chan? I'm losing it here😂

    Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

  11. #1751
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: What are you currently watching/reading?

    So I'm finally going to have an opportunity to sit down and watch Space Battleship Yamato 2199 as it is (finally) being released with an English dub. I just saw the first episode, and so far I absolutely love it. The English title is called Star Blazers 2199, but the show retains all of the Japanese names (for both characters and ships).
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •