Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 119 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1969109114115116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1799

Re: What are you currently watching/reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    I think they have all of it on their channel. At least upto the end of Stage Four, what I was watching a few months ago.

If you want more Racing anime/manga Wangan Midnight's worth a look, plus there's Countach and Over Rev, though neither are fully translated though someone picked up Countach again recently. Sadly most racing manga and anime rarely get picked up, a Shame because I'd love to read Shakotan Boogie.
    Thanks for the recommendations. Another racing manga/anime that I found a while is one called Capeta. It chronicles a kid named Taira Kappeita, Capeta for short, in his pursuit to become a professional open-wheel driver, from his early days in the go-kart leagues to his time in Formula Three. Funny enough, it references Initial D throughout the run.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

So in the past month, Ive watch most of the NGE, the End of Evangelion and the two last Rebuild movies.

Now, I could write a detailed essay on what I liked and what not, but I'm going to convey my thoughts through memes, because it's the year of our lord 0+2018.

NGE:

When ever Eva's are fighting Angels/ Misato is on screen(most of the time at least)

When ever the show starts to naval gaze

Rei/A blank of wood

When ever Asuka enter the shot

When Asuka opens her mouth

The actual TV ending.

End of Evangelion

The first half

The second half

The first Rebuild

Second rebuild

Third rebuild

(Yeah,**** this movie it's terrible.)

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Well I'm all caught up with Star Blazers 2199 (Thanks ZETA for giving me the link again) Then I found the same site has Knights of Sidonia so finished up season 1 and going through season 2 right now. They also have Gundam build fighters DUBBED so finally getting around to watching that. I have yet to have seen any of them. So far mmehh. It's a good gimmick show, purely made to sell Gunpla so I take it with a light grain of salt.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Watched Season 4 of the new Voltron. Another 6 episode seasons. Just keeps proving to me how awesome Keith is and his backstory. I'll be honest, the title for the last episode in season 4 threw me good. I thought something else was gonna happen.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Well I finally stopped being lazy, and watched all of MJP. By the end of it, I was just kinda like, Meh. I still think Buddy Complex was better.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Finally watched Gundam origins episode 5. Other than that I've been watching Lucifer and Gotham. Not sure I care enough to watch Jessica Jones season 2

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    Finally watched Gundam origins episode 5. Other than that I've been watching Lucifer and Gotham. Not sure I care enough to watch Jessica Jones season 2
    I've got to ask: have you been enjoying Gundam: The Origin? I personally like it, but it seems like (even here on this site) that opinions are divided on that OVA series.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

I genuinely find it an interesting reboot so to speak. I like it, I like how some things are explained, and we get to see more of the character's backstory than showin in the original series. I just hope we get to see the entire thing and not just the prequel era. Doubt it but hey, one can dream XD

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I like the series and honestly I hope they redo the original series and probably make it so Ral survives lol... Idk.

I like the series and honestly I hope they redo the original series and probably make it so Ral survives lol... Idk.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but, in the manga that this series is based on, Ramba Ral still dies. As does Hamon and the rest of the Club Eden group.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

He speaks the truth. Not only did I watch the adaptation...I read the manga, same spit different day...and its still just as gut checking But dammit is it so good...like a guilty pleasure man! XD

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Aww bummer.

Aww bummer.
    If you have the money, as well as the shelf space, I highly recommend that you pick up the manga. There's an English version that has been released, in hardcover format with glossy pages - some of them illustrated in color - no less. However, it's also pricey at about $30 per volume and there's twelve volumes.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    If you have the money, as well as the shelf space, I highly recommend that you pick up the manga. There's an English version that has been released, in hardcover format with glossy pages - some of them illustrated in color - no less. However, it's also pricey at about $30 per volume and there's twelve volumes.
    Are you talking about the manga of the original Mobile suit Gundam, or is there another set just for the origins story line? I have the 12 hard cover of the Mobile suit Gundam and vol. 5 and part of 6 covers everything that happens in the show so far.
    This one.
    Gundam origin.jpg

If this is the one your talking about. Check out EBay. I got all but volume 12 for about $50 all new. They are out there you just have to keep looking. I did have to buy vol. 12 from Barns & Nobles but that is OK I still saved a tone over all.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Decided on a whim to start a rewatch of Evangelion the other day since there's been allot of threads on /m/ and talk about it on this Facebook group I'm in past few months so figured I'd give it another shot and finally watch EoE. I liked it allot more than I did back in 2011/2012-ish than I did back then, action was better than I remembered it (and I always did like that, especially the Naval battle episode where Asuka first comes up and the one after it) and enjoyed the characters more as a whole (mostly Shinji and Misato) EoE sured up allot of my issues with the ending, still kinda just ended but was better than what 25 and 26 were on their own, felt like a more natural progression of 24. Even the eva units have grown on me a bit. Kinda the same thing I had with Wing where I went into it with too much hype or something and didn't like it too much or maybe my taste has changed it's been a long while since then hell allot of it felt new due to the long gap. I digress I could be here all day. Gonna probably start the rebuilds tomorrow.

Also been slowly making my way though Dougram for awhile, it's a bit slow but I like it. Can't say I love it but I've been liking it, really like how battles have the support crew to the main mech be important from time to time. Aside from that been watching My Hero Academia and they're about to get to the best part of the series thus far, and Darling in the FranXX which I won't lie I came in because it looked like pacific rim with girl shaped mechs and comedy, and then I got A Brave new world with schlocky teen romance but it's been a fun ride so far. Been also thinking about picking up Megalo Box.
    Last edited by Zeon's RedComet; May 27, 2018 at 11:48 PM.