Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111116117118119120121
Results 1,801 to 1,808 of 1808

Re: What are you currently watching/reading?

Maybe it's obvious from the avatar change, but I've been watching Zombie Land Saga with a close friend of mine and we've been loving it so far. We've reached Ep. 8, as far as the dub is so far. Initially I had dismissed ZLS because I'm not into zombie fiction or idol shows, but it really surprised. The gags have almost always hit for me; I can even only think of one instance where the joke doesn't translate well. It works well as very high energy, fast paced dark comedy. And it's started to move towards more serious character focused episodes while losing that humor, handling the more serious subject matter very well, and even managing to get heartfelt. It's damned good so far, and don't really expect that to change in the final third.
    Last edited by Riah; December 20, 2018 at 4:15 AM.
    Ways to reach me if the site really does go down:
    Discord: BadWrongFun#0889
    Email: badwrongfun@gmx.com
    Mastodon: https://witches.live/@fun
    Twitter: @bad_wrong_fun

Quote Originally Posted by Riah View Post
    Maybe it's obvious from the avatar change, but I've been watching Zombie Land Saga with a close friend of mine and we've been loving it so far.
    Zombie Land Saga is the only idol show I need. So hilarious - I loved it as well. Used the holidays to get caught up on anime and just finished SSSS.Gridman and Goblin Slayer, both of which I really enjoyed. Currently watching That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime, which is way more entertaining than it sounded initially. I'm also about to start Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai which I've heard good things about too.

I just started watching Ultraman from Netflix. I heard it was adapted from a manga. It shows a different version of Ultraman that looks like Ironman suit.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Quote Originally Posted by extend View Post
    I just started watching Ultraman from Netflix. I heard it was adapted from a manga. It shows a different version of Ultraman that looks like Ironman suit.
    Ya I felt the same way about it. It was nice that they paid respect to the original Ultraman and all, but now it is just a man made suit that calls himself Ultraman.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Anyone know when Narrative is going to be released to BluRay or DVD???

Quote Originally Posted by DarKev3 View Post
    Anyone know when Narrative is going to be released to BluRay or DVD???

May 24th (premium import version like the initial releases of Unicorn, The Origin, and Thunderbolt). You can preorder it from Right Stuf now.
    Sieg Zeon!

Just finished watching Wolf Children. Wow, that picture got me in the feels throughout the entire film.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    Ya I felt the same way about it. It was nice that they paid respect to the original Ultraman and all, but now it is just a man made suit that calls himself Ultraman.
    I find it Okay. It actually feels refreshing for me. I do not think it's a good introduction to the series.