Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 13 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast
    I just finished The 08th MS Team. That was a great series. What a bittersweet ending, though.
    "All art is quite useless." - Oscar Wilde

Funny you mentioned it, I just finished my re-whatch of 08th MS Team, rewhatching Unicorn right now before Ep 7.

Then I think 0083 for the hell of it.

I actually got my brother to watch the 08th MS Team recently, along with 0080: War in the Pocket. Slowly but surely, we will have a Gundam Convict among us.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

I just finished Future Diary last night and I thought it was great, I didn't care much for the OVA because the series finale work well for me I think. I know some people prefer the OVA because they say it makes the ending more complete but I didn't really think so

Just started watching attack on titan last night. This anime is sick!

Started my first visual novel Chaos;Head. The art is SO GOOD. I'm loving every second of it.
    Love Hina/ Negima/ Beserk/ Fist of the North Star/ Fist of the Blue Sky/ Shakugan no Shana/ AzuManga Daioh/ Hayate no Gotoku/ Monster Collection/ Tora Dora/ Chaos; Head/ Shuffle/ Trinity Blood/ Chunnibyou, Love and other Delusions/ Steins;Gate/ Kill me Baby/ Haganai/ Ore no Imotou/ Robotics; Notes/ This Ugly Yet Beautiful World/ Mobile Suit Gundam Origin (manga)/ Mobile Suit Gundam Wing/ Mobile Suit Gundam Seed/ Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny/ Solty Rei/ Mobile Suit Gundam/ Cardcaptor Sakura

Watched ep 12 of sailor moon. Poor Jadeite, always gets stopped by the Sailor Warriors...
    hahaha next ep he gets pissed.
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

Started the third book in the Malazan series, after finishing the fourth one a couple of days ago. Fourth book ended in a more positive note, though bloody as usual, and I enjoyed reading it a lot. The third one isn't as exciting so far, but that might change when I get to the middle. These books always seem to start slow (except book #4 which started in an active pace).
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Think I'm going to re-whatch Zeta and 0083.

Because why the f*** not, recaped Unicorn and re viewed 08th MS Team, so might as well.

I've already seen Zeta five times. I still love it.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

This is number three for me.

08th MS Team was the best. No newtypes, beam spams, trans-ams, or that silly zero system stuff, just the real harsh reality of war.
    That's the reason it would be my favourite. 0083 would be next, but test pilots aren't the same as soldierse fighting on the front line.

In addition to that, the main cast are lovable and easy to get used to, and can be related to.
    The Gundam ground types are slow as hell, and that's the best part. They actually understand what recoil is.
    And I can go on forever about how good it is, so I'll just say how awesome it is to see them adapt their machines to their environments, snow, desert, jungle, all of it.

Yeah, 08th was awesome. I would love to see them employ the same realism in a new series.

I just finished watching NANA I've been watching it on and off for awhile lately and I must say it is a pretty good anime, Too bad there won't be any more episodes Since the Creator is very sick

I just watched the first episode of Attack on Titan. Wow. It's gruesome, but it's pretty awesome. I jut wanted to ask you guys some questions about it. Is there anything I should watch out for? Does the violence escalate from the first episode?
    "All art is quite useless." - Oscar Wilde

I've been on an anime kick lately, Demon King Daimao, Magikano, Maken- ki! Battling Venus and I'm almost done Shuffle!. I just really enjoy harem anime.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen