Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 118 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1868108113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1784

Re: What are you currently watching/reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    What twist are you referring to? As we were watching the episode both my wife and I were making mostly correct predictions of what was going to happen next.
    I was talking about The Doctor's new regeneration form.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    I was talking about The Doctor's new regeneration form.
    That was posted online several months ago shortly after the previous episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    That was posted online several months ago shortly after the previous episode.
    Seriously?! Did not know that. Then again, I am not a hard-core Whovian. Just a casual fan who appreciates good sci-fi.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Seriously?! Did not know that. Then again, I am not a hard-core Whovian. Just a casual fan who appreciates good sci-fi.
    I'm not a hardcore fan either but even I knew about that.

I saw it. Bittersweet to me. 12 was my first Doctor and my favorite (unless War Doctor counts, then he's number 1). Then after his first season ended I started back at the beginning with 9 and his adventures, then 10s adventures, then 11s.

I'm semi interested in 13, but as I'm not all that bothered by it if after a few episodes it feels boring or I don't like 13 I'll just drop it for a time. I watch enough shows as is.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Decided to watch DB super on a whim/I'm excited for the new game coming out later this month. It's been fun caught up now.

Freiza as always is great, probably the best part of this current Saga, Android 17 is a close second, Goku black had no right being as good as he was because it read on paper as an idea that was just bad fanfiction. Vegito coming back was fun, but I hope we see Gogeta. I don't see why there was as much bitching on the internet as there was about the Female sayians, well aside from the one being basically Broly 2.0 but people, for whatever reason circle jerk him to high heavens so I don't know why they'd complain about that (Aside from redundancy/people like me who don't like Broly), Aside from those points not much to day besides that it's fun.

Far from the best thing I've watched but it's been fun and reminds me of old DB at times. Also the Arale Filler was good fun.
    U WOT

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

So I'm finally going to have an opportunity to sit down and watch Space Battleship Yamato 2199 as it is (finally) being released with an English dub. I just saw the first episode, and so far I absolutely love it. The English title is called Star Blazers 2199, but the show retains all of the Japanese names (for both characters and ships).
    Now this is great news to start the new year off on! I will be looking for this.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    Now this is great news to start the new year off on! I will be looking for this.
    I'll PM you a link where I'm watching it. You can also watch it using Funimation's subscription streaming service. I'm 8 episodes in and I still love it.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

I am rewatching Yu Yu Hakusho with the girlfriend. I'm personally watching Gundam Build Fighters cuz it looks real dumb and cute. Had to laugh because I made this account before watching that show -- had to laugh when this dude rolled up on the scene.

We are also tuning into the Junji Ito Collection as well as PopTeamEpic as they're posted to Crunchy Roll.

So lately my brother has been playing some Initial D songs (mostly the ones that were made famous by memes), and after listen a few myself and watching a few clips as well I've got to ask: ZRC, where do I start?
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

I'm finally watching "Monster" the anime about the neurosurgeon chasing a serial killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    I'm finally watching "Monster" the anime about the neurosurgeon chasing a serial killer.
    Ooooh. I've heard of that one. It's supposed to be good.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

So lately my brother has been playing some Initial D songs (mostly the ones that were made famous by memes), and after listen a few myself and watching a few clips as well I've got to ask: ZRC, where do I start?
    First Stage. I haven't seen any of the side things, but yeah just Start from one, then go though to five. They're all series raving length except third stage, which is a movie. The Wiki Article has it all in production order if you want to give the shorts/specials a whirl as well.
    U WOT

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    First Stage. I haven't seen any of the side things, but yeah just Start from one, then go though to five. They're all series raving length except third stage, which is a movie. The Wiki Article has it all in production order if you want to give the shorts/specials a whirl as well.
    Thanks. I actually started watching First Stage on YouTube as Funimation as it up legally. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. It astounds me on how a piece of $#!+ Trueno beat a souped up RX-7. Takumi has some wicked skills.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Thanks. I actually started watching First Stage on YouTube as Funimation as it up legally. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. It astounds me on how a piece of $#!+ Trueno beat a souped up RX-7. Takumi has some wicked skills.
    I think they have all of it on their channel. At least upto the end of Stage Four, what I was watching a few months ago.

If you want more Racing anime/manga Wangan Midnight's worth a look, plus there's Countach and Over Rev, though neither are fully translated though someone picked up Countach again recently. Sadly most racing manga and anime rarely get picked up, a Shame because I'd love to read Shakotan Boogie.
    U WOT

Monster is amazing tbh. I also liked space dandy.