Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 103 of 121 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1808
    Super Moderator

Re: What are you currently watching/reading?

I remember reading somewhere that we will at least see him in the Berserker armor, but not sure how far it will go. I mean, they show Schierke so it "should" be happening. Ive been a Berserk fan for almost 2 decades now. I HAVE to support this, no matter how bad it is lol in the hopes it means, more merchandise, and possibly a better budget eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow, a new D.Grayman series?! Sad that the manga is on hiatus for years now, animation looks good though!

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Finished the 3rd MS Igloo, it was okay but the shinigami thing bugs me.
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that we will at least see him in the Berserker armor
    Yay! Can't wait for that! I remember the first time he donned that in the manga...Guts was flung through a wall and broke his elbow as it turned inwards. The armor "fixed" it by turning it again. I also remember that the armor caused some parts of his hair to turn white and he also lost so much weight due to excessive bleeding. Dang, was that brutal!

- - - Updated - - -

Taboo Tattoo is awesome! Definitely gonna keep following it.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    Just watched the first episode of the new Berserk show... While i am beyond ecstatic that we are getting new animation for this, it feels like they cut corners, particularly with how guts moves. Its disconcerting.
    Yeah the animation is off putting allot of the times, which is a shame because occasionally it looks alright then it looks like a ps2 anime game and not a particularly good looking one at times. I'm happy that it is something I just wish I could be more happy. I'll probably keep watching it as a fan anyways.

Aside from that I finished the first logh garden series and it was weird hearing yang (one of the two leads from the show) with another voice actor. Especially in show with allot of monolouging, and the second garden focus mostly on him it's gonna be weird.

Also started VOTOMS this morning and I'm liking it quite a bit as well thus far.

Well I have a few shows this season I'm already hooked on. Let's see..

Amaama to Inazuma - It's a cooking show I guess but the first episode sucks you in with it's family drama.

Planetarian Chiisana Hoshi no Yume - A human/robot interaction show, the kind I'm a big sucker for.

Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru - A humorous show about a group of art club members. Definitely a go to humor therapy show!

There are others I am enjoying as well, Rewrite, and the aforementioned Taboo Tattoo.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Macross Delta is moving in a pretty good direction.

- - - Updated - - -

RS Keikaku Rebirth Storage looks great. It's about reverse-engineered alien tech that deletes the memories of the pilot the more it is used. It's a good plot, but sadly, there is only one episode. Hopefully, someone actually picks this up and expands on it in the future.

Im re watching Wolfs Rain and Big 0 because the recent toonami hype hit me in the feels so hard. Also Fist of the North Star because why not. Reading the origin books and One Punch man. And trying to comprehend DC Rebirth and Flipping tables at Marvel.
    So many choices...... oh look big ZAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Cwhaxuallday View Post
    Im re watching Wolfs Rain and Big 0 because the recent toonami hype hit me in the feels so hard. Also Fist of the North Star because why not. Reading the origin books and One Punch man. And trying to comprehend DC Rebirth and Flipping tables at Marvel.
    So how are you liking Gundam: The Origin?
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    So how are you liking Gundam: The Origin?
    I think its a better format to take in MSG. None of the dated Music and cringyness of some of the original animation.

Characters that originally came off super cringy like Garma Zabi , still are cringe but tolerable.

However Im not sure ill hang on for the entire run, $30 per book at this rate its a $300 Set.

I think its a better format to take in MSG. None of the dated Music and cringyness of some of the original animation.

Characters that originally came off super cringy like Garma Zabi , still are cringe but tolerable.

However Im not sure ill hang on for the entire run, $30 per book at this rate its a $300 Set.
    I actually have all twelve books (though I got them over a long period of time), so trust me when I say that it's worth the cost. How far are you into it?
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    How far are you into it?
    3rd Volume

Berserk Episode 2 is up!

3rd Volume
    Ah, that's a good one.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Tales of Zestiria the X is another great looking series. That first episode was brilliant!

- - - Updated - - -

Alderamin on the Sky seems to be another good one. Lots of anime with potential this season.
    Last edited by mythos-018; July 8, 2016 at 9:49 PM.

the only thing that catches my Eye is the new D grey man anime, I kinda become picky when it comes to anime lately before I even watch it I have to know if I'll 100% enjoy the anime. XD