Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 159 of 164 FirstFirst ... 59109149154155156157158159160161162163 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2453

Re: "What Kit Should I get?" & Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    There's also a HG 1/144 of the Gold Frame Astray Amastu Mina Custom.
    I want my Astray's to be 1/100 so they all match.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Manatees View Post
    Anyone know if the MG of the Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina is any good? I don't know how old the model is but I can't imagine it's incredibly recent. I'd like to collect the MG models for the Astray Gundam's as well.
    What do you mean by good? I build one before and it was pretty decent. Black glossy finish but too many stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by lgt1977 View Post
    What do you mean by good? I build one before and it was pretty decent. Black glossy finish but too many stickers.
    By good I mean does it have good articulation, and how does it fare in comparison to other models of 1/100 scale.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

I'm looking forward to the RG Gold Frames Amasto Mina Custom now if they would just do the green frame in RG then I would have the full set.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    Also in his duel in seed he was shielded from the explosion by Athrun and then thrown from the strikes cockpit. Still a bit on the WTH side of things but it can be explained. It's kind of like how bad guys on T.V or movies (the A-Team was famous for this) can't shoot and hit anything but the good guy can shoot the guns out of the bad guys hands while running down hill, backwards, while juggling a bomb, and the girl, all the while being blindfolded. It's kind of something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Without insulting any Seed/Destiny Fans, I believe I can answer that. If I do insult any Seed/Destiny Fans I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE!

Now, onto the explanation. In both SEED and Destiny Combined, Kira Yamato survives not one, not two, but three times where it was virtually impossible for any person to survive, even by coordinator standards. Twice he did this in SEED (His duel between him and Athrun in the Aegis and his final battle between him and Rau Le Cruset), and the third time being in Destiny in the Episode Nightmare. He some how survived all three incidents (the third one being a massive nuclear explosion.) with no logical explanation whatsoever therefore it is assumed he is some sort of divine figure. Hence his moniker, "Jesus Yamato"
    Heh, thanks you guys. I think I get it now. Not sure how I feel about an all powerful character, but I do love Kira's suits though.
    Current Gunpla Projects: Launcher/Sword Strike updated 5/13/17: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/45905-XXXG-01H-s-Works-In-Progress

Finished Builds updated 5/12/17: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...Finished-Works

Next Gunpla Project: ?

"Is that a dick knife? All of my wut" - Zaku

I'm looking forward to the RG Gold Frames Amasto Mina Custom now if they would just do the green frame in RG then I would have the full set.
    You would still need the mirage frame

Quote Originally Posted by justicebeaver View Post
    You would still need the mirage frame
    Which one is that? I have the RG red, blue and gold frame, now they are coming out with the gold frame custom. All they should need is the green I thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XXXG-01H View Post
    Heh, thanks you guys. I think I get it now. Not sure how I feel about an all powerful character, but I do love Kira's suits though.
    Just so you k ow I personally like the seed and seed destiny. I don't get the whole dislike, it has everything most of the other gundam shows have. Teenage kids is the only one who can pilot the Gundam, he whines about having to pilot it but then finally dose to save his lover/friends/family what ever. But I liked them both.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Manatees View Post
    By good I mean does it have good articulation, and how does it fare in comparison to other models of 1/100 scale.
    this is an old 1/100 kit. it's still value for money for its appearance however it is a relative simple build with just a few runners. The backpack behaves like older kits. Once you install them the model will keep falling backwards. Very simple articulations only. Overall I say go for it if u want a 1/100 scale Astray gold frame to be in your display case.

Which one is that? I have the RG red, blue and gold frame, now they are coming out with the gold frame custom. All they should need is the green I thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Just so you k ow I personally like the seed and seed destiny. I don't get the whole dislike, it has everything most of the other gundam shows have. Teenage kids is the only one who can pilot the Gundam, he whines about having to pilot it but then finally dose to save his lover/friends/family what ever. But I liked them both.
    http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MBF-P05...y_Mirage_Frame

It's the fifth of the original five astrays. It has 3 "issues" or versions. I believe there has been an HG of it.

Just an update,

My friend found yodobashi, found the 2 kits....cheap as ! HG powered GM and the HG wing.

Random question, figured I might as well ask here although it's non gundam related (but kit related)

The recent Frame Arms girl anime has made me want to pick up one. Anyone built a frame arms girl here, how was the build process and what issues does it have?
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

you guys think its worth talking my local store into selling me a NG 1/100 green frame at the yen price of $25? If they dont sell it in a month or so? They also have 3 RG sinanjus but im not sure I want to commit to buying one of them even at their box price :/

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    you guys think its worth talking my local store into selling me a NG 1/100 green frame at the yen price of $25? If they dont sell it in a month or so? They also have 3 RG sinanjus but im not sure I want to commit to buying one of them even at their box price :/
    If you can get it at yen price I don't see why not. As for the RG Sinanju go for it! It really is a good kit, yes it is a pain in the a** polishing the bad nub marks but for a RG it is a good kit.

On a side note, I'm making progress on my MG thunderbolt but I don't have motivation to clean nubs lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    Yesss give into the Astray....