Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 158 of 163 FirstFirst ... 58108148153154155156157158159160161162 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2433

Re: "What Kit Should I get?" & Recommendations

hi all not sure if I should ask this in this thread but i'm desperate~! Going to Hong Kong soon (2 weeks time) So anyone know which place/s in Mongkok should I visit? I'm a little press for time so its like grab and go kind of situation ( i heard the shops open at 3pm and I have to be at the airport by 6pm)

Lastly what kinda kits should I get? I'm mostly into MGs and i have room for only 2 - 3 Max (MG) or 2 MG/PG mix in my luggage.

I'm thinking Kshatriya, Vidar, ZEONG!, Crossbone ver ka (X2 maybe), PG Wing custom (drool), Big-O, Zaki II custom,Master Gundam (if I can find), resin kit?
    Last edited by lgt1977; March 31, 2017 at 12:28 PM.

Anyone know if the MG of the Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina is any good? I don't know how old the model is but I can't imagine it's incredibly recent. I'd like to collect the MG models for the Astray Gundam's as well.
    Last edited by Lord of the Manatees; March 30, 2017 at 2:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Manatees View Post
    Anyone know if the MG of the Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina is any good? I don't know how old the model is but I can't imagine it's incredibly recent. I'd like to collect the MG models for the Astray Gundam's as well.
    There is no MG Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina. There is a No Grade (NG) 1/100 Amatsu Mina The quality would be the same as other 1/100 non-master grade kits for it's time.

Here is all of the non-mg seed kits Check out dalong.net for reviews of all kits in general.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteWolfofSolomon View Post
    There is no MG Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina. There is a No Grade (NG) 1/100 Amatsu Mina The quality would be the same as other 1/100 non-master grade kits for it's time.

Here is all of the non-mg seed kits Check out dalong.net for reviews of all kits in general.
    I was about to correct myself on that, realizing that there wasn't a MG kit for it. And I dunno what the quality of a No Grade is anyway, so the question still stands on how good it is.

well the non grade seed 1/100 Red Frame is pretty decent and I would imagine the amatsu isnt terrible either. I would look up a review on youtube.

I don't even know what No Grade means in terms of Gunpla...I've only recently stepped out of RG models. When I hear No Grade all I do is get extremely confused.

You know how there's High Grade, Master Grade, Real Grade, etc? "No Grade" is a fan term for models that don't have any official Grade designation from Bandai. A lot of older models fall into this category, for example, most kits up until the late 1990s.
    "It's not a mistake...it's BATTLE DAMAGE!"
    Plamobot's build threadPlamobot's trade thread

Quote Originally Posted by Plamobot View Post
    You know how there's High Grade, Master Grade, Real Grade, etc? "No Grade" is a fan term for models that don't have any official Grade designation from Bandai. A lot of older models fall into this category, for example, most kits up until the late 1990s.
    Ah, that makes a bit more sense. So the quality of a No Grade model could vary greatly.

Yes, a good way to measure the quality is to look at the kits manual, and parts. Dalong.net is a korean site, but they are a gunpla gallery, and have a page for each kit, with scans of the kits manual, parts pictures, and a review of the completed kit, with pictures showing the kits movement, and the like.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

It's funny, I really like the suits from Seed, but I've never actually watched the show before. Lol. I keep wondering why everyone refers to Kira as "Jesus Yamato"...
    Current Gunpla Projects: Hi-Nu Ver Ka updated 4/14/17: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthread.php/45905-XXXG-01H-s-Works-In-Progress

Finished Builds updated 4/6/17: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...Finished-Works

Next Gunpla Project: ?

"Is that a dick knife? All of my wut" - Zaku

Without insulting any Seed/Destiny Fans, I believe I can answer that. If I do insult any Seed/Destiny Fans I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE!

Now, onto the explanation. In both SEED and Destiny Combined, Kira Yamato survives not one, not two, but three times where it was virtually impossible for any person to survive, even by coordinator standards. Twice he did this in SEED (His duel between him and Athrun in the Aegis and his final battle between him and Rau Le Cruset), and the third time being in Destiny in the Episode Nightmare. He some how survived all three incidents (the third one being a massive nuclear explosion.) with no logical explanation whatsoever therefore it is assumed he is some sort of divine figure. Hence his moniker, "Jesus Yamato"

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Without insulting any Seed/Destiny Fans, I believe I can answer that. If I do insult any Seed/Destiny Fans I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE!

Now, onto the explanation. In both SEED and Destiny Combined, Kira Yamato survives not one, not two, but three times where it was virtually impossible for any person to survive, even by coordinator standards. Twice he did this in SEED (His duel between him and Athrun in the Aegis and his final battle between him and Rau Le Cruset), and the third time being in Destiny in the Episode Nightmare. He some how survived all three incidents (the third one being a massive nuclear explosion.) with no logical explanation whatsoever therefore it is assumed he is some sort of divine figure. Hence his moniker, "Jesus Yamato"
    Kira shut down the nuclear reactor. That explosion was from the archangel being hit by a middle from the Minerva

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Also in his duel in seed he was shielded from the explosion by Athrun and then thrown from the strikes cockpit. Still a bit on the WTH side of things but it can be explained. It's kind of like how bad guys on T.V or movies (the A-Team was famous for this) can't shoot and hit anything but the good guy can shoot the guns out of the bad guys hands while running down hill, backwards, while juggling a bomb, and the girl, all the while being blindfolded. It's kind of something like that.
    List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Considering either getting the NG Astray Noir, or the NG Astray Gold frame. I'll probably save the NG Astray Gold Frame Amatsu Mina for last since I absolutely love the design of it.

There's also a HG 1/144 of the Gold Frame Astray Amastu Mina Custom.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

My Gundam Pictures
    Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen