Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

View Poll Results: Which Perfect Grade should I get?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1/60 MS - 06F - Zaku 2

0 0%
  • 1/60 RX - 178 Gundam MK II A.E.U.G

1 100.00%
Page 168 of 169 FirstFirst ... 68118158163164165166167168169 LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 2535

Re: Which PG kit should I get? Green Zaku II or MK II A.E.U.G?

The ONLY downside imo to the Zaku is all those energy cable springs and pieces that go around them.
    WIP page : http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...rage-of-Gunpla

Completed kits
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...ed-quot-builds

All my latest work can also be seen on my Instagram (Gundam and Non-Gundam) jquintel2002

I got one for you all.

What should be my next kit?

MG Nemo
    or
    MG Sandrock EW

- - - Updated - - -

Well I decided against the Sandrock for now. And I am still on the fence about the Nemo.

The design I have in mind for it would take allot of modification and alternate parts from different kits. So it's a little more than I would like to get into atm.

So, I am thinking about just doing a straight GM Ground type. But I might end up buying the GM Sniper instead.
    It looks like the GM Ground and GM Sniper are the exact same kit only the GM sniper has a additional back-pack AND some additional cables for the beam rifle.

Nether of which I particularly care about. But might be worth getting to trade at a later date. The only problem with the Sniper is I hate that green color. It's super dark and I think it would make for a trouble-sum color swap.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by LeDelmo View Post
    I got one for you all.

MG Nemo
    or
    MG Sandrock EW

- - - Updated - - -

Well I decided against the Sandrock for now. And I am still on the fence about the Nemo.

The design I have in mind for it would take allot of modification and alternate parts from different kits. So it's a little more than I would like to get into atm.

So, I am thinking about just doing a straight GM Ground type. But I might end up buying the GM Sniper instead.
    It looks like the GM Ground and GM Sniper are the exact same kit only the GM sniper has a additional back-pack AND some additional cables for the beam rifle.

Nether of which I particularly care about. But might be worth getting to trade at a later date. The only problem with the Sniper is I hate that green color. It's super dark and I think it would make for a trouble-sum color swap.

Thoughts?
    That's what primer is for
    WIP page : http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...rage-of-Gunpla

Completed kits
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...ed-quot-builds

All my latest work can also be seen on my Instagram (Gundam and Non-Gundam) jquintel2002

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

I got one for you all.

MG Nemo
    or
    MG Sandrock EW

- - - Updated - - -

Thoughts?
    Another easy way to make a nice realistic color swap on a GM..... leave it in a camp fire. That way you get that nice chard, burnt effect that they all seem to get after a ZAKU is done with them.

In all seriousness though, Primer, primer, and primer. Get a nice grey primer and you will not have to worry about color swaps.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

I got one for you all.

MG Nemo
    or
    MG Sandrock EW

- - - Updated - - -

Thoughts?
    The Nemo is a very nice kit. It has great articulation and some nice inner frame details. The ground gm/gm sniper are okay kits for their age. The bonus of those kits are the amount of weapons they come with.

Super Moderator

Re: "What Kit Should I get?" & Recommendations

I really need to pick up a Nemo. Its such a nice blank kit for mods and isn't expensive.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

The Nemo is a unique mobile suit. But the model kit for it is rather lacking. It has one of the worst shields and the only gun it has is a poor generic beam rifle...

I have a really nice design I would love to do with it though. But like I said it would require allot of extra parts and heavy modification. But those unique legs would make it completely worth it. "Maybe"

- - - Updated - - -

Could someone tell me if there would be any cause for concern on waiting to buy a certain Gundam model?

I really want the MG Nu Gundam Ver Ka. But it is really expensive and it is beyond my skill level ATM for what I want to do with it.

Is there any risk in waiting on picking one up? Or would it be better to buy it asap. Than just store it away until I feel comfortable taking on the task.
    This is THE kit that I would like to display. In fact I am not sure I would have gotten back into Gunpla if it wasn't for my desire to make a display figure of this kit.

Is the Turn Red worth getting? Ive been wanting an MG astray for a while and I like the scheme. It seems like a good value to have 2 giant swords and the leftover red frame parts. I dont know if the red frame shield and gun are the same colors as the original MG but it might be a good deal since if you have another MG astray you can make the "pbandai" version with the gun and shield.

Could someone tell me if there would be any cause for concern on waiting to buy a certain Gundam model?

I really want the MG Nu Gundam Ver Ka. But it is really expensive and it is beyond my skill level ATM for what I want to do with it.

Is there any risk in waiting on picking one up? Or would it be better to buy it asap. Than just store it away until I feel comfortable taking on the task.
    This is THE kit that I would like to display. In fact I am not sure I would have gotten back into Gunpla if it wasn't for my desire to make a display figure of this kit.
    Honestly, I see no harm in getting a kit now and building it later. Nu Ver Ka is pretty sweet looking thing and it's definitely something you want to take your time with.

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    Is the Turn Red worth getting? Ive been wanting an MG astray for a while and I like the scheme. It seems like a good value to have 2 giant swords and the leftover red frame parts. I dont know if the red frame shield and gun are the same colors as the original MG but it might be a good deal since if you have another MG astray you can make the "pbandai" version with the gun and shield.
    MG Astray is great and I would definitely say go for the Turn Red. It seems to have ton bang for the buck.

I think I'll go for it once there are some reviews out ^^

I am just new in Gundam Collecting .. is the Rx 78-2 Ver K.A. a good start?

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    I really need to pick up a Nemo. Its such a nice blank kit for mods and isn't expensive.
    You should get one. It really does have a lot of potential and it's cheap. I really need should start working on mine again.

Should I bite the bullet and get an MG Zaku cannon or should I buy a prototype Dom hg and some other MG Ooor $40 for a built 1/100 hg double X, leopard destroy and the flight pack

In terms of the RX-178 Gundam MK-II, should I buy the HGUC Revive, Real Grade, MG Ver.2.0, or Perfect Grade?

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    Should I bite the bullet and get an MG Zaku cannon or should I buy a prototype Dom hg and some other MG Ooor $40 for a built 1/100 hg double X, leopard destroy and the flight pack
    Well if you really want a zaku cannon I say you should buy it. The reason is the zaku cannon seems to be out of stock quite often.