Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157162163164165166167
Results 2,491 to 2,497 of 2497

Re: "What Kit Should I get?" & Recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    The price difference between the standard GM Sniper II and the White Dingo colors version comes from the fact that the White Dingo version was a Premium Bandai exclusive. This means that it was sold on Bandai's own online shop in Japan (and the surrounding Asian regions) for a slightly marked up price. However, to import that kit to the US, retailers have to mark up that price to virtually double the MSRP.
    Besides the fact that it's considered a premium kit the WD Gm Sniper is a better kit over the standard gm sniper 2. I have the WD because it's one of my favorite Suits. The WD version comes with a different company shield, 100mm machine gun, 90 mm machine gun, bazooka, beam rifle, and long beam rifle from the ground GM/ GM sniper. It also comes with 3.0 hands as well and a slightly different head. The part were well worth the money but I also go mine for around $60 with 3 day shipping from Japan when it was released.

I'll have to wait and see if it goes on sale this holiday. Both the White Dingo and Nu cost about the same. And I would probably favor the Nu. But if one/both go on sale I'd ether pick up the one on sale or both.

Its been years sense building one of these models. And I feel like I might as well just go all in and get the kits I really want while I still have this level of interest and willingness to invest...

The lack of Mech content lately has me yearning for something Mech!

My for sure list is going to be the Gouf Custom, RX-79(G), "A" Gm Sniper 2 and eventually the Nu when I can get it for a reasonable price.

Its going to be pricey for everything. Considering I still need some tools and paints. But I am going to put my best foot forward on these projects. I want them to really look there best as figures in my entertainment room.

Why pay X amount of money for a scale figure when you can make sweet looking Mech of your own design?

I'm currently trying to decide if I want to pick up the gm sniper 2 on Amazon or wait till black Friday.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm currently trying to decide if I want to pick up the gm sniper 2 on Amazon or wait till black Friday.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Black Friday, You know as soon as you get it the sale will start and you could have saved like $20 or something silly like that. At least that is the way it normally works for me.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

I'm hoping the victory MGs go on sale at some point too.

Quote Originally Posted by gundammonkey View Post
    Black Friday, You know as soon as you get it the sale will start and you could have saved like $20 or something silly like that. At least that is the way it normally works for me.
    That's what usually happens to me as well but it's only $35 dollars with free shipping.

Hey. Ok, I'm planning to buy another one for tomorrow. I can't decide which it's really better...
    - RG 1/144 Gundam Build Strike Full Package
    - RG 1/144 Gundam Unicorn RX-0
    Last edited by Zeekmerepaz; Today at 11:38 AM.