Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Re: "What Kit Should I get?" & Recommendations

I'll admit that I wanted that bootleg Nu Gundoom that was circulating the net last year, but only because it wasn't a straight bootleg of the Nu Gundam.

Quote Originally Posted by squeam
    Yeah, I didn't get that whole phase; I mean, she obviously has quite a budget for Gunpla, so why buy the knock-offs. Not that TT Hongli is excusable at any time, but especially when you clearly have enough money to buy the real thing (and in most cases already have the real one).
    very true squeam , have you seen her stuff when she feels the need to show off all of the boxes O.o

on http://gundam-eclipse.com/index/ if anyone needs or wants to talk.

I just like how she makes the review that's all .. hahaha the truth is when I saw the review for TT hongli models I will change the channel ) hahahha 'coz I know its a crap maybe not all but most. maybe you'll buy that model for diorama for wrecked gundams 'coz definitely you won't waste your money for bandai just for wrecking it up... hahaha.

Super Moderator

Get a Geara Zulu. Any of them.

Very Solid.
    Badass Looking.
    Wonderful Articulation.

Dem Legs.

Or if you want to throw some money around, get an Amatsu.

That was literally the most fun I have ever had building a kit. There is so much that goes on it, and it's a No-Grade for christ's sake.

I guess it's almost on par with a MG, but lacks a few of the same characteristics. It is an extremely sexy looking kit, and the stickers actually work extremely well with the kit.
    YOU JUST MAD CUZ ANGELO BE STYLIN ON YOU, Also OlNems is a bro

I'm thinking about getting the HGUC Sinanju and I was wondering do I need to paint the gold trim? Some feedback would be nice. Also, does this kit use an Action Base 1 or 2?
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Administrator

You'll need to paint the trim, and it uses type 2s. Damn fine kit, though. Good, solid joints, sharp detail, nice and sturdy.

Quote Originally Posted by Asterisk
    You'll need to paint the trim, and it uses type 2s. Damn fine kit, though. Good, solid joints, sharp detail, nice and sturdy.
    What should I use to paint the trim, a gold Gundam Marker or actual paint?
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Just be careful when working the feet. The joints ised to connect them to the legs are not the best in the world and mine broke while I was working on a Top Secret Pro....never mind. Anyways. It is a great kit but be patient when painting the gold, and don't worry if you go over the lines. You can use a black panel line marker to fix up mistakes!
    check me out on tumblr!!
    http://dogblu.tumblr.com/

You cannot stop Batman. Entire planets have tried. When Batman crosses railroad tracks, the warning lights are for the train's safety. The four fundamental interactions in physics are gravity, electromagnetism, weak nuclear force and Batman getting what he wants.

Super Moderator
    Trying to keep things tidy, so I threw a couple of other threads in here.
    ON TWITTER @TimberNewtype

"Through destruction, new destruction begins"

I was thinking of getting the MG strike rouge becuse I like the kit and it has the catapult I can use for other kits (RX-78-2 maybe). Should I get it or is there any standalone catapults that I can buy because I'm not sure it works with every gundam.
    CHAR KICK!

You could get the either the Strike (just a recolor of Strike Rouge), Zeta Gundam 2.0 (not for beginners though), Mk II 2.0 (solid kit and easy to put together).
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    You could get the either the Strike (just a recolor of Strike Rouge), Zeta Gundam 2.0 (not for beginners though), Mk II 2.0 (solid kit and easy to put together).
    *note: only the AEUG Mk II 2.0 comes with the stand, not the Titans version.
    ON TWITTER @TimberNewtype

"Through destruction, new destruction begins"

If you want a cheap awesome Zeon MS, the HGUC Gouf Custom is a must.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by squeam View Post
    *note: only the AEUG Mk II 2.0 comes with the stand, not the Titans version.
    Nor the HD coating version. Sole reason I wanted the AEUG version was that stand ;_;

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterisk View Post
    Nor the HD coating version. Sole reason I wanted the AEUG version was that stand ;_;
    I've never gotten a stand with any kit! -grumble grumble stares at GNZ grumble-

I was actually looking in to getting that Gouf Custom. The new HG anyway. I need it for a thing i'm doin. I enjoy GNZ's a whole lot, so I was planning on getting it anyway.
    YOU JUST MAD CUZ ANGELO BE STYLIN ON YOU, Also OlNems is a bro