Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunpla Story

*After the posing*

Destiny: "..........................."
    Wing: "Hey Dicky, you okay there? Looks like you took a wrong turn in Lala land! Check this out! I snagged this from Justice's ass! While Freedom is messing with my buster rifle, I will be using this Pink colored beam rifle for the time being. I hate to admit it, I look f***ing awesome in pink! Hey...Denver...You listening?!??!"
    Destiny: "Wa...what? Oh sorry, just a bit bummed out that everyone is using my trademark weapons. And INFINITE JUSTICE STILL HAS MY HAND!!!!"
    Wing: "Calm down there Dinobutt. You will get it back soon sooner or later. And did you say 'all of your trademark weapons?'"
    Destiny: "...Yes...Even the cannon..."

Freedom: "She said show more of yourself? Oh WOW! Flashing my crotch is a good idea? This is very embarrassing!"
    God: "I DON'T MIND...HEHEHE...I HATE TO ADMIT IT, BUT I CAN SEE WHY DESTINY LIKES THIS GIANT F***ING BEAM CANNON! HEY FREEDOM LOOK AT ME! SAY HELLO TO MY ERUPTING BURNING BEAM CANNON LOVE LOVE SEKHIA TENKYOKEN BLAST!!!!!!

God: "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!"
    Freedom: "!?!??!?!?!?!?!?"

*Meanwhile*

Infinite Justice: "...Hello? Hello? Is anyone there? I would appreciate if someone well be generous enough to bring my feet back on the ground! ............................My solitude is killing my poor heart..."
    ???: "Hey, would you stop talking to yourself?"
    Infinite Justice: "WHAT!? Who goes there? Show yourself!"
    ???: "It's me! Destiny!"
    Infinite Justice: "...I am sorry but I can't believe that. You are at the shelf with the others...But..."

Destiny's Right Hand: "No! But you can hear me at least."
    Infinite Justice: "What!??! What kind of witch craft is this??!! You can't be Destiny! I shall not believe this blasphemy!"
    Destiny's Right Hand: "Oh really? Because I am now connected to you, I know your every thoughts..."

Infinite Justice: "...No...I don't believe you still!"
    Destiny's Right Hand: "You are cluster phobic. You have a crush on Wing. Your favorite color isn't Salmon pink, it's princess baby girl pink."
    Infinite Justice: "...You are not Destiny! You are EVIL!!!! Destiny!
    Destiny's Right Hand: "Destiny, It's just me. You can just hear my thoughts because we were connected. I was just kidding. I can't read your mind! That's just crazy. I mean you being cluster phobic and liking girly pink? Yeah right. It was all fun and games."
    Infinite Justice: "...Y-yes! Indeed Sir Destiny! I am clearly not Cluster Phobic and enjoy the color girly pink...Ahahaha...Indeed!" (He MUST NEVER know.)
    Last edited by PaladinGundam; June 6, 2015 at 7:08 PM.

School. bluh.
    I will update every weekend now.
    remember, card fight will be the next skit. just wait until the weekend folks!

Administrator
    LMAO! Poor Justice. I couldn't help but laugh at "Dinobutt" takes me back to the days of Beast Wars. Ahhh, Rat-Trap and Dinobot.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

That is where I got the name from.
    Speaking of voice actors, here is what i had in mind.
    Infinite Justice is voiced by Chrispin Freeman.
    Wing is voiced Ashleigh Ball.
    Death Scythe Hell is voiced by Andrea Libman.
    Freedom is voiced by Tabitha St. Germain
    Destiny is voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch.
    And God is voiced by Christopher Sabat.

What did you guys had in mind?

All yes...Save for God Gundam. Either the Guy who did the Voice of Vageta from Kai...or from TFS Abridged. but that's just me

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Christopher Sabat IS VEGETA.
    He voiced him in the funimation dub and also in dbz kai.

FACEPALM...totally forgot that ...hmm dang this is a tough one...Chris sabat or the guy who did vageta in the Abridged series...decisions...decisions...the only reason id chose the latter is cause it make him both funny and epic lol

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Yes, true. I just was professional voice actors though. Just...Saiyan.
    :3

That's funny, I already had Crispin Freeman's voice in my mind whenever I imagined Infinite Justice speaking in these skits.

Alright im goin with Chris Sabat...more epicness...

Sword Freak

New skit coming tonight folks! working on it right now!

Death Scythe Hell: "Anyway...well uh...I'm sorry! I never been ref before...so uh...H-hi! My name is Death Scythe Hell! @u@"
    Destiny: (KAWAII!!!!!) <3
    Death Scythe Hell: "This two on two match I think...is it? Anyway...uh...each team has a total of 20 life and...well if-"

Infinite Justice Gundam: "That is enough, Lady Death Scythe Hell! I shall finished this duel with the power of myself and my precious older sister! FREEDOM!!!!"

Freedom: *Face palm*

God: "GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"

God: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! !!!"
    Destiny: (The f*** is wrong with him? Damn I look good in this shot...Oh! A Blitzel! I have a great ball with your name on it.)

God: "YOU WANNA GO!!! I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NEVER SEE MY FOOT BREAKING OFF YOUR PINK ASS! IF YOU MESS WITH THE GOD, YOU GET THE JUDGEMENT!!! BIIIAAAAAAACTH!!!!"
    Wing: "Woah woah! Take it easy there, Chump. We are just gonna have a kick ass Magic the Gathering game. You betcha we are gonna win this because you have yours truly on your side!"

Infinite Justice: "Enough! I grow tired of these charades! I summon a Capshen Knight!"

God: "NOT SO FAST, INFINITE JUSTICE!!! I WILL SUMMON A DUTY-BOUND DEAD TO MAKE YOU INTO ROAST CHICKEN!!!"

Infinite Justice: "FOOL! You just activated my trap card! Reveal my monster!!! Their attack strength differs with my griffon sending your soldier into darkest pits of hell!"

Freedom: (I f***ing hate everything...Screw this! I'm gonna look up some yaoi.)
    Last edited by PaladinGundam; June 6, 2015 at 7:12 PM.

I just imagined that with all of those voices you proposed, and it was good nice one man hope that's not all of it lol

Sword Freak

God: "THINK AGAIN, INFINITE JUSTICE! I HAVE MYSELF ANOTHER MONSTER THAT OVER POWERS YOURS! WHY? BECAUSE YOUR MONSTERS ARE SHIT COMPARED TO MY UNSTOPPABLE TYRANTS THAT ONLY I CAN DEFEAT WITH MY BARE GOD HANDS!!! THIS DUEL IS MINE!!!"

Infinite Justice: "The darkness has no power over the forces of light! I shall perish your darkness by purging it with justice! Sweet powerful JUSTICE! Come my angel! Smite thy enemy!"

God: "GIANT F***ING CENTAUR!!!!! KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THAT ANGEL AND CLIP HER F***ING WINGS OFF!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

God: "AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHA...AHAH....HE...HO LD IT! WHERE THE HELL ARE THE VIRGINS!??!"
    Destiny: "Doing girl stuff up there. OH! A rare candy! Sweet!"

Freedom: "Oh my god these two are just precious!"
    Death Scythe Hell: "T-they do look cute together...hehe. :3 I-I wonder what there kids would be like?"
    Wing: "They would be the best set of children I would ever see. Is that Athrun's? Holy crap!"
    Destiny: (Am I the only one normal here?!?!?)
    Last edited by PaladinGundam; June 6, 2015 at 7:13 PM.

Is it weird that I imagined seeing these as not only in SD version but also animated? Seriously its funny. bravo

Sword Freak