Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunpla Story

Haha! Yeah! These "Skits" Are meant to be silly.
    The point of Gunpla Story is the adventures of plastic models of Gunpla coming to life and pretty much screw around. This somehow produces comedy.
    Step one: Make skit.
    Step two: Get pictures.
    Step three: Upload and type down what the models are saying.
    Step four: ???
    Step five: Laughter.

Your pullin a South Park Gag aren't you?

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Your pullin a South Park Gag aren't you?
    You betcha.

I guess the next skit is either CARD FIGHT or Poker night. Not too sure which.

I got it! Card Games on Mobile Suits!
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Hmmm...You really want to make the poker gag good make it tense. alog of Gun-Coin is on the line. one or all of the hotheads of the group accuses each other of cheating and (SHOCKER!) everyone yanks out their Beam Weapons and a Mexican Standoff occurs...to make it funny make it the most obnoxious and arrogant of the group try to calm it down and the big kicker is the calmest one of the group fires the first shot and a gun battle begins...dialogue will make it funny...but that's just me...

*goes and sits in the corner*

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

That could work out! Of course, since Destiny is the voice of reason of the group, he would just mutter to himself how ridiculous the situation it.

As for the card fight, CARD GAMES ON GUNPLAS is going to be REALLY Hammy. The plan is a match between God and Infinite Justice since they are the hammiest of the crew. Some HAM TO HAM combat will make the card fight hilarious.
    I also have another skit for CARD FIGHT! A match between Freedom and Destiny.

Freedom: (It was poker night. And you know what that means, time to whip up a large sum of money and duke it out in a little "friendly" card game. These games usually last a bit longer than usual now that Wing and my Little Brother joined the family.)

Freedom: (It's been about two hours and there isn't even a small stack or a big stack. The game is only over until one remains. If God were narrating, he would say something cheesy like, "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE, MORTALS!". But I digress. So far, I think I might have a shot at winning! But I have to play my cards right. What ever flops over on the river could decide the winner.)

Freedom: (But like I just said. I need to play my cards ri-)

Wing: "For the last time, Freedom! Stop narrating out loud!"

Freedom: "I-I wasn't narrating out loud! You are just hearing things!"
    Infinite Justice: "FOOLS! A good narration brings slight hope to my heart when it comes to dire situations like this! My dear older sister has the heart of a thousand Angels!"
    Freedom: "Infinite, you don't have to...uh...HEY! Why don't we just end this game already and just go all in? Go big, or go home. Who's with me?"

Wing: "Alright Lamos! You want a piece of this? I can mop the floor with all of you in one shot! And I am feeling lucky tonight! I'm playing for mad cash!"
    Destiny: "Not feeling so hot, but my as well give it a try. This game is taking too long anyway. Count me in too."
    Justice: "FOOLS! I already have this game in the palms of my delicate hands! Have at you!"
    Freedom: "All or nothing...Alright. Let's do this!"
    God: "YOU VIRGINS SET OFF MY TRAP CARD! YOU ARE ALL BOW DOWN TO MY FEET ONCE I MAKE YOU EAT MY CELEBRATION DANCE. THE OUTCOME WON'T EVEN BE A DOUBT!"
    Death Scythe Hell: "Uh...I uh...don't have a-anything good but...I guess...I am getting kinda tired...*Yawns*
    Destiny: (OMG...Death Scythe Hell chan is so kawaii when she yawns...Desu.)
    Wing: (I heard that, Dennis.)
    Destiny: (!??!?!?!?!?)

God: "GET OVER THERE!!! AHAHAHA! SOON THIS LARGE HILL OF GUN COINS WILL BE MINE! SUCH A LARGE SUM WILL AFFORD ME ETERNAL HAPPINESS BECAUSE I AM SUCH A GOD. AHAHAHAHAHA!!"
    Destiny: "...It's twelve bucks you rust bucket..."

God: "WORD OF ADVICE, I ALREADY WON. SHOW ME YOUR WEAK HANDS SO I CAN PULVERIZE THEM WITH MY GOD CARDS. FLOP THE RIVER ALREADY, FREEDOM!"

Freedom: "Riiiiight. Here you go your royal highness."
    Last edited by PaladinGundam; June 6, 2015 at 6:44 PM.

Wing: "I wasn't expecting much. I got myself a two pair. I know I won't win but I was getting bored of this game anyway."

Destiny: "I actually lucked out guys! I got a straight. Hehe, not sure anyone can beat that."

Infinite Justice: "I object!"
    Destiny: (I should of seen this one coming...)

Infinite Justice: "A King! A Queen! Husband and wife guiding each other through the hopes and dreams of love! You dare say their flush isn't stronger than your straight? Impossible! The heavens shine down upon me as I take this lead of honor and courage."

Freedom: "Hehehe, not to burst your bubble, Little brother, but I have something even better than a couple."

Freedom: "A family, call it a full house!"
    Infinite Justice: "I have been bested at my own skills of deduction. Well done, my darling older sister! Well done indeed! I concede defeat, but I will take it as a lesson of wisdom from my older sister."
    Wing: (What is up with this guy?)

God: "......HM...EHEHE...EHEHEHHEHEHHE...MUAHAHA...EHEH E...DEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA EHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA. EHEEEHHAHAAA!!! EHEHEHEHEHHEHEH...AHAHA...."
    Wing: "We get it! We know you watched Death Note!"
    God: "SORRY...FREEDOM BUT MY FULL HOUSE IS STRONGER THAN YOURS! THIS GAME IS NOW MINE!

Freedom, Infinite Justice, Destiny and Wing: "ARGH!!!!!"
    God: "THAT'S RIGHT! MY TRIUMPH WAS SO POWERFUL IT CAUSED YOUR HEADS TO SPIN AROUND! THIS IS THE AWESOME POWER OF GOD GUNDAM! BUT I WILL ADMIT, YOU DID PUT UP A RATHER GOOD FIGHT."
    Death Scythe Hell: "Uh...um..."

Death Scythe Hell: "I uh...I know I lost but can someone tell me what hand I have? I don't know what it is."
    Last edited by PaladinGundam; June 6, 2015 at 6:45 PM.

Death Scythe Hell: "I don't know...if I got a Straight or a Flush...I don't know which!"

Everyone: *SPEECHLESS*
    Death Scythe Hell: "W-what?? D-did I do something wrong? I-I'm sorry! Please I...I'm really sorry if I did something wrong..."
    Freedom: "Straight Flush?!?!?! Death Scythe Hell! You won!!!"
    Death Scythe Hell: "...I uh...I won? I...I... *DEEP BREATH*...yay! @u@
    Destiny: (SO KAWAII!!!)
    Wing: (What is wrong with you, Dentist?)
    Destiny: (Shut it, Wang.)
    Wing: (...Did you...just...)

God: "......."

Wing: "Ahahahahhahaha!!!"

God: "......."

God: "...." *DOOF*

Wing: "Ahahahahahahaha!!!"
    Last edited by PaladinGundam; June 6, 2015 at 6:46 PM.

OK that was pretty funny!!! Deathscythe with a Straight Flush! The God of Death strikes again.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Someone should take a pic of that big, fat grin on my face
    Anime is for kids

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*fell down and picked himself off the floor.*

bravo!

Sword Freak

Hey PaladinGundam, you ever thought of expanding your cast? Maybe add a UC suit with a stuck up personality.
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Hey PaladinGundam, you ever thought of expanding your cast? Maybe add a UC suit with a stuck up personality.
    Unfortunatly no. I can only add in so much because it's about my budget. I WILL tell you I am planning on adding AT LEAST ONE MORE in the cast from the AGE line or possibly UC line. It's either the Hyaku Shiki MG or maybe the Unicorn. If from Age, IF I CAN FIND A F***ING MG DARK HOUND THAT I WANTED SO F***ING LONG AGO I WOULD SO GO FOR THAT!!!!

Also, here is a short for you guys.

Freedom: "I'll kill you..."

Infinite Justice: "DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!"

Wing: "Girl, you have to spread out those wings! I'm not even my older sister...or younger is it? Well Wing Zero is just well...more colder than that. Come on! Show some more!"
    Freedom: "You think I would show off that much? No! Good god no!"
    Wing: "Just show off your chest jewel like God is about to finger someone!"
    Destiny: "...Never...say that again...And Justice. You need to be more aggressive! The crazy ass hat that pilots me would make a face like this."

Infinite Justice: "Revolting! How could such a person exist in your cockpit? Absurd! I am a knight! Not a berserker."
    Destiny: "I gave you my right hand for this role play. Just pretend to be Shinn kicking Heero's butt. Alright, TAKE TWO!"
    Freedom: "..." "...Target confirmed...I'll kill you..."
    Infinite Justice: "WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!!!"
    Last edited by PaladinGundam; June 6, 2015 at 6:47 PM.

AH HAHAHAHAHHAHHA! Another show well done! If you do do a UC Please let it be the MG NT 1 Alex and just let him be somewhat of an average guy at first but when something goes bad he turns into F**K Mothering Badassery to rival even IJ lol

Sword Freak