Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunpla Story

Destiny: "Check out my boy! He even has my shoulder pads!"
    Death Scythe Hell: "I-I am so proud of ourselves, Destiny. He is beautiful."
    Destiny: "Yeah...he is amazing."
    Freedom: "Death Scythe Hell, you weren't pregnant in the first place! Anyway, What's with this one? Are you stuck? Are you suppose to be my brother?"

*PAUSE*
    If you want Infinite Justice to have a flamboyant knight personality, PM me KNIGHT.
    If you want Infinite Justice to have a cold cool guy personality, PM me COOL.
    If you want Infinite Justice to have a different personality if you don't agree with none of the above, PM me DIFFERENT and suggest another personality.
    The rest of this Skit will be finished once I make a decision on infinite Justice's personality.
    Last edited by PaladinGundam; June 6, 2015 at 7:00 PM.

*FinalVerdict*

Infinite Justice: "FOOLS! You think I would be the sibling of a lady who knows no challenge? Absurd. But I can't deny it to be true. We are indeed siblings when you and I share a close bond within our origins."
    Freedom: "No challenge? Hey! I am nothing like Mister Jesus himself! You don't have to be so assumptions."
    Infinite Justice: "Then I apologize, my darling older sister." I!!! The Infinite Justice Gundam! Shall accept my fate!
    Wing: "Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii- Watch where you are aiming your pink power! You almost shanked my crotch!"
    God: "AT LEAST YOU DON'T HAVE ANY EXTRAS."
    Freedom: "Hey Destiny, can you help me with something?"
    Destiny: "Sure, why not?"

Infinite Justice: "Please forgive my irresponsibility to watch out for others when I pose, my dear lady."
    Wing: "Dear lady? Ha! Can a dear lady do this? Zing!"
    Infinite: "Hmmm, impressive wing span. I suppose you are the Wing? I see where you get your name."
    Death Scythe Hell: "O-oh...beam shins...They look so cute." @u@

Wing: You haven't seen nothing yet! I'm gonna show you what I can do!"
    Freedom: "Little more...little more...little more."
    Destiny: "Is this necessary, Freedom?"

Freedom: "Very. Behold, this is the true power I posses! Beam Spam!"
    Justice: "Impressive. Most impressive my darling older sister. But you lack the proper beam sabers."
    Freedom: "All I need are these cannons."
    God: "YOU MAY HAVE YOUR WEAK AS ZAKUS WEAPONRY, BUT I HAVE THESE GOD FINGERS. WEAPONS ARE FOR THE WEAK."
    Justice: "A Sword is a weapon. The use of a sword is the same as using ones fist to kill. You say all you need is your god fingers, but where is your spirit to protect what is yours? Or do you simply use your fists for your own judgement?"
    God: "???"
    Wing: "Check this out! ZING! Buster Rifle and shield combo is just as awesome as yours truly!"
    Death Scythe Hell: "I-I don't like posing...but I do like opening my wings (when no one is around...I don't like showing myself...) from...time to time hehe..."
    Destiny: "Why are you all posing?"

Destiny: "Screw it. Giant $%#@ing sword!!!"

Everyone: "Let's all pose together!"
    Last edited by PaladinGundam; June 6, 2015 at 7:01 PM.

Deathscythe Hell C being female does not make any sense, as its crotch is able to move xD
    Anime is for kids

They are just plastic, Death Scythe. They don't even have a sex but a definable gender they wish to be recognized as.
    One day I might as well make a noncanon gender bent episode to show you what I mean.
    But as of now, I cant do that until August. I left all of my Master Grades back at Cottage hills. Please wait a summer, my friends!

Administrator
    I've been wondering why there has been no new comics. My Master Gundam will soon rise, and it would seem he has a message for your God Gundam.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Ha! The Undefeated of the east cant come even close to the god bad ass level of God himself.
    I might get over there early one day, but still i have a job and summer school to attend to.

Administrator
    Real life always come 1st my friend. And God Gundam fails to realize, that the Master Gundam (Master of Universe) in his eyes, taught the God Gundam everything he knows.

Administrator
    Master Gundam: "God Gundam, you have much to learn. And your arrogance blinds you."

Last edited by thwalker13; June 2, 2013 at 7:39 PM.

Haha, looks like the Destiny Gundam brought back his face plate to the first and rightful owner.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Would it be odd if Master Gundam was A lady? But a Feminist? And KICKS ASS. And Makes God BOW DOWN TO HIS GODDESS. XD
    Nah, Death Scythe is already ticked off that I made Death Scythe Hell a girl, this would be too much!

Master Gundam is one of the manliest gundams ever ;-;
    Anime is for kids

Wing: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH! We are talking about the real deal here ladies and gents! The awesome sauce badass girl of pure swag proudly presents, Cribs! Starring yours truly, Wing Gundam! But you can call me Wing. Everyone else does."

Wing: "See this bad boy over here? Yeah, this is my love shack! This is where I take the boys and show them a good time! And when it's just me and the girls, it's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum! And this time, Duke isn't out of gum!"
    Wing: "As you can see, this place is one hundred percent awesome! Wanna know why? Two words my little chika."

Wing: "My damn face is on this marvelous piece of ass! Probably mine because how fine it is...don't touch."

Wing: "Inside my little shack of love, you must have figured out my now if you were my friend, you are in the best hands!"
    Wing: "My ego is so big! Not even my floor painted with my glorious image on it can't even come close to my ego!"

Wing: "Even my tools of mass destruction and swag are perfectly alined with my badass image. Check this shit out! This here is my trusty big ass gun! You think Freedom's beam spam is powerful? You are SO fricking wrong! F+ for trying though. With this baby, I can blow the f*** out of space colonies in one shot! F*** the police!"

Wing: "See what you like, viewers? These hands here are grabbing my little love spots. I bet my ass you would DIE just to be that one hand on my precious chest lump of pure fun. And my *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* can stick it in real good in my *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* Tom Bergeron *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*-ing face. But I like my men *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* Shining finger. Hey Camera man, you did censor that right?"

Wing: "And this cute little guy right here? This here is my bitch. I tell my bitch where I wanna go, the bitch takes me where I wanna go. I like to call him a cockpit bitch."
    Destiny: "You know he is just a hunk of plastic that doesn't even have a mind of its own, right?"
    Wing: "Can it Denny's!"
    Destiny: "That's DESTINY!"

Wing: "I see you have a good eye for things. I thought I had to point that out because you might have been blind as a bat! Or your eyes are more open then your mother's legs."

((Continued in part two))
    Last edited by PaladinGundam; June 6, 2015 at 7:03 PM.

Da f*** did I just see? I'm confused, yet entertained at the same time.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Wing: "Bam! I make it look easy. Too easy maybe! Oh who am I kidding? It's WAY too easy!"
    Wing: "This badass shield of badassery may look like an ordinary shield...it may ACT like a normal shield...But what happens when some random punk with a close combat weapon comes running up at my sorry ass like an angry asshole? Well you have to throw that bitch off."

Wing: "Surprise, mother f***er"

Wing: "Hit the little bitch with a beam saber!"
    Wing: "The bitch won't even see it coming! They won't even know what hit them once a green colored beam saber is shoved right up their poo holes! Hell, I will tear em a new one!"
    Destiny: "You DO know those beam sabers are plastic right?"

Wing: "Alright my little chickies, it's about time I have to let you all off with a small hint of realism. I am one hundred and twenty percent cool. No Gunpla is cooler than me! Why? Because I am awesome that is why!"

Wing: "As I stand to my side, this pose shows dominance and coolness just because I don't even have to look at you to see how F***ed you are right now. Looking down this here barrel? What you see coming out of it will be your life flashing before your very eyes!...in other words, get the hell off my property!"

*End*

((It's good to be back!))
    Last edited by PaladinGundam; June 6, 2015 at 7:06 PM.

I'm still confused, yet entertained. I even got a cheap laugh out of that... skit.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church