Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617

Thread: Gunpla Story

Re: Gunpla Story

I love the comics so far, though ALOT of the images arent working. Does anyone know why?
    "Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional..."

Sitting on a beach, watching the colonies drop.

I was wondering it too, I really wanted to read them....
    Would a group of Chars be a Charmada?
    Stuff I Made! http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...ed-kits-thread

As I return to announce that I will be rebooting the series this summer, I can't believe that 95% of all the pictures are missing. I understand that a certain part of the story that introduces Valvrave Unit One is gone but this is just ridiculous. All of the pictures are on my tumblr, and to replace all of the pictures is gonna take ages. If I somehow have the time I might as well fix those.

As for the reboot, the characters that you know and love will be replaced with new personalities and possibly new genders.

Why I stopped with the last series was because I was getting bored of it but also the amount of models I had to deal with was making the work too complicated. It's easy to focus on a few characters for skit but Gunpla story doesn't feel the same if all of the models aren't involved. I understand you all love my work but I'm just a 20 year old struggling with college and doing my best to keep up with my education. Now that it's summer and I'm staying at my college home I can actually take the time to do some work on Gunpla story.

For the opening skit I'm starting small and working my way up. But what I have in mind for something funny?

Well...before I decide to change the characters...just one more...this weekend, possibly even tonigh, you will get one more skit involving your beloved models.

-PaladinGundam

- - - Updated - - -

Update! I fixed all of the pictures! It took awhile but you can all see them now! Sorry for the inconvenience.

-PaladinGundam

???: "Somewhere there lies a random mobile home filled with magical plastic models known as 'Gunpla'. I don't know about you but guns made out of plastic don't sound very effective with the recoil and management. It's sounds a bit off...EHHH ANYWAY!"

Banshee: "My name is Agent Necrosia Black Hole Raven Alan Poe...Okay my REAL name is Banshee. Everyone else here refers to themselves as the Gunpla that they are. I just like the idea of being a secret agent. And who doesn't?"

Banshee: "I guess the phrase of me being a black lady who needs no man stands out like a sore thumb, I'm more than just that! I'm not just black! I'm gold!"

Banshee: "And that is my target. The fearsome and cool headed Hi-Nu Vrabe. Or Vrabe for short. He is a cooler edgier version of the already revised Nu Gundam. I honestly don't see the point in making a third version. As an Agent, it's my duty to take out the target without killing him. I need Vrabe alive for the sake of my mission."

Banshee: "And with this striking mat- I mean sleeping dart, I will put the plastic model to rest and take him back to HQ. The little bitch won't know what hit 'em."

Vrabe: "You know I can hear you from over here, right?"
    Banshee: "EEP!!! Nope! NO ONE IS HERE! It's only your imagination!"
    Vrabe: "Hm, fascinating."

Banshee: "WELL! My cover has been destroyed because I keep narrating out loud! It doesn't matter anyway, TIME TO SLEEP, VRABE!"
    Vrabe: "Agent Banshee, you don't seem to understand that is a striking match."

Banshee: "DUMMY! This is a sleep dart! Now watch as I fire this at you! And into a deep slumber you go!!!"
    Vrabe: "Please, what do you honestly think that is gonna do to me? Melt me? Oh...crap...that actually poses as a problem. That is of course if the match isn't struck on a rough su-"

Vrabe: "ACK!!!!!"

Banshee: "And that is what you get for being a dick and a half, Vrabe. And now I will take you back to HQ and you will be interrogated for information...TIME TO GO HOME!"

- - - Updated - - -

Banshee: "YES! I won! I totally just schooled you, Vrabe! My Agent Banshee persona kicks a lot of butt with her amazing creativity!"
    Vrabe: "Creativity? You put me to sleep with a match! That actually really hurt! You wedged it real good between my helmet and neck. How did you even do that?"

Banshee: "Aaaaw, is Mister Vrabe upset because he got hurt by a match? That is so adorable!" ^u^
    Vrabe: "I have no time to deal with your sour unnecessary bitchy condescending attitude."

Banshee: "Well enough of that Lolipop stand! Let's get outta here and find the others!"
    Vrabe: "WAH! Easy! I need that hand, Banshee!"

YAY! ITS BACK! More! More! More! More! More! :P

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak