Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 342 of 342 FirstFirst ... 242292332337338339340341342
Results 5,116 to 5,126 of 5126

Thread: Life

Administrator

Re: Life

So I was sitting at a red light yesterday on my way to work, (6:00am). I was rear ended by a truck. Was pushed into the car in front of me. Then another car hit the truck, and a 4th car hit that car. Counting the car that I was pushed into, 5 vehicles were involved. No one was hurt, but I'm fairly sure that my little Sentra will be totaled by the insurance company.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

Damn dude. good to hear you are alright. hopefully your insurance helps you get back on a decent set of wheels.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

I am surprised you didn't get out of your vehicle, walk up to the driver of the truck that started that and then-(CENSORED DUE TO THE FACT KENCIO GOES INTO EXPLICIT DETAIL AND IT WOULD BE RATHER OFFENSIVE TO THE YOUNGER READERS ON THE FORUM. PLEASE FORGIVE US AS YOU MIGHT HAVE ENJOYED BOTH KENICO'S COLORFUL DICTIONARY AND HIS RATHER...UNIQUE IMAGINATION. SINCERELY, THE MANAGEMENT.)-with a paperclip. Damn thwalker13 you really have some self control XD.

EDIT: Also glad to hear you are alright and I hope you get a new set of wheels man

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

My brother was in a similar accident where his car basically got turned into an accordion. I'm glad you're ok.
    Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.

Administrator

Thanks guys. And yeah, I hope that they're able to get as much out of it as possible. Effin sucks that it's this close to the holidays though.

@Kenico - I was honestly in to much of a daze to really even think of that. I felt the impact of the truck, then right as I was started to come to grips with being hit, the car hit the truck and jarred me again. So I didn't even think of it honest. haha
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister
    https://fb.me/ThWalkersMechHangar

I try to drive safe af. my 1999 GMC sierra has one of the worst safety ratings of its year and ive seen crash tests done on it. if i ever get in a head on im so screwed. and its just habit fom driving a big truck.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Good lord, that sounds like a terrible pile-up. I see them on my way to work from time to time (especially when some rain starts because Bay Area drivers turn into absolute morons at the mere hint of a sprinkle) and I can't imaging how much it sucks to be the ones that get sandwiched. Good to hear you're alright. That's always the best thing.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Still Prayers to you friend and hope you didn't get in greivous injuries. you or the others who were in that awful incident. Still...Hope A you're insurance is good and B your lawyer's better XD

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Dlinker View Post
    Good lord, that sounds like a terrible pile-up. I see them on my way to work from time to time (especially when some rain starts because Bay Area drivers turn into absolute morons at the mere hint of a sprinkle) and I can't imaging how much it sucks to be the ones that get sandwiched. Good to hear you're alright. That's always the best thing.
    The vast majority of bay area drivers are absolute morons in general. Especially those who drive a white or black Mercedes, BMW and Prius for some ungodly reason. Everytime I'm in the bay I also rear end some d#%$ head because he decides to change lanes at the last second to catch their exit. What's worse is these horrible drivers are moving to the valley and making the traffic worse here. I swear they need to make the driving test here more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Rxslinger View Post
    The vast majority of bay area drivers are absolute morons in general. Especially those who drive a white or black Mercedes, BMW and Prius for some ungodly reason...
    Ah, Prius drivers in the Bay Area... They do all that you say and worse and I seriously wonder why. Besides the last-minute lane changes (which they do. All. The. Time), we also get them driving at high speeds on slow lanes so you get these compact hybrid vehicles weaving in and out of traffic as if they're fast cars.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Quote Originally Posted by thwalker13 View Post
    So I was sitting at a red light yesterday on my way to work, (6:00am). I was rear ended by a truck. Was pushed into the car in front of me. Then another car hit the truck, and a 4th car hit that car. Counting the car that I was pushed into, 5 vehicles were involved. No one was hurt, but I'm fairly sure that my little Sentra will be totaled by the insurance company.
    At least no one was hurt, shame about your car though.

In personal news I'm probably gonna be starting a new job here soon, just stocking at Wal-mart for awhile to get some money, specifically for housing mostly since my step brother had to move from where I was gonna go to college too so my roommate situation went tits up, it works out for the better since I'll be able to just transfer to the other Wal-Mart at least, be nice having something a little more stable than the under the table stuff I've been doing this year especially with holidays coming up, aside from that been busy just getting shit a little more together.