Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 221 of 346 FirstFirst ... 121171211216217218219220221222223224225226231271321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 5187

Thread: Life

Re: Life

Yeah been there this past week my self lol.

Super Moderator

So today, i kind of lost it, but kept it inside. I have this lab partner, she's my lab partner for 3 classes. I swear she has to be bipolar, one minute she is nice, the next she just flips out and acts like a bitch to me. Everyone i know says its because she likes me, but she has a BF who she is borderline married to. I HAVE to work with her for at least another month, until the end of the semester. During lecture tonight, my professor basically said, choose from 1 project from 4 options for lab and then we can go home. She asked to borrow one of my components and i paused to think if i'd need it for mine. Literally 2 seconds go by, to which she snaps and says nevermind. I try to explain to her why i paused and she keeps repeating it, and i mean, you can hear the anger/venom in her voice. So i said fuck it, got up, went up to the professor and chose a topic and left. The group in front of me turned around gave us a wtf look.

Long story short, anyone have any tips for dealing/working with emotionally unstable people? I have to get through about 4 more weeks of this.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

sounds like the only options are grit your teeth and bear it or go rage mode on the bitch and put her in line.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Super Moderator

The one thing that is bugging me, is i do consider her a friend, but this shit is getting ridiculous. She is also supposed to be getting me a internship at her job, but i don't think this stress is worth it.

I am no longer a Moderator despite what the user title says. Please do NOT pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related or with issues with the board. Just ask in a related thread.

Stressing,

my partner and I are having our first baby in a week or so.
    Trying to do all my work,
    Trying to cycle with my mates...

Super Moderator

^Congrats!

Been watching the riots, and protests on tv and thinking how absolutely stupid it is. (Baltimore is an hour west of me.) Shouldn't all lives matter? I mean how come the on average 200+ murders a year in Baltimore don't draw out this reaction?
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Had to leave work early to go find my mother in law.

She was packing up to head to Oklahoma to get away from her abusive husband, but he came home early.

Lotta stuff happened, but long story short she ended up at the police station, told her story (physically and mentally abusive, pulled a gun on her, lotta bad stuff).

By the end of the night EOD was at her house, he was arrested and he will have several federal charges brought against him.

Apparently he had been making bombs out of leftover explosives from his job (oilfield).

So yeah, fun night for me.

Oh, and there is a chance he could make bail. Hopefully the amount of explosives (seriously, from the way it was described there was a lot) bail will be denied.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteWolfofSolomon View Post
    Been watching the riots, and protests on tv and thinking how absolutely stupid it is. (Baltimore is an hour west of me.) Shouldn't all lives matter? I mean how come the on average 200+ murders a year in Baltimore don't draw out this reaction?
    I saw a gif of some dude stabbing a fire hose and I am hard pressed to think of a time where I've been more enraged by the actions of a single human being. Baltimore sure seems like a disaster, from top to bottom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGzoFXdiamo
    Watch live Mondays at 12am (EST) on Hitbox | Watch archived on Destroy All Children
    This week: I bought a bunch of games on Steam, and I should probably play them. (Tron 2.0, Cook Serve Delicious, Enslaved, and a special MYSTERY GAME???)

Surprised the fact that explosives were found that an attempted terrorism charge wasn't auto applied.

Really sucky situation. Hope things pick up.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Quote Originally Posted by Exia View Post
    Surprised the fact that explosives were found that an attempted terrorism charge wasn't auto applied.

Really sucky situation. Hope things pick up.
    This, with any amount of explosives that's pretty much what happens right away in this day and age.

Daum, a lot of crappy events going on over there.

Hopefully they will bring charges of domestic terrorism.

Reading about bail being denied last night, there is a chance it might happen.

Spent a whole week in a youth camp from our church. I'm not much of a social person, I don't really like hanging out with many people. However in the end I guess I did manage to enjoy the whole thing. Now I have to catch up on all the anime episodes I've missed...
    I collect: High Grade, SD, Transformers , Figma, Nendoroid, SH Figuarts

"I eat, watch movies, and sleep! A TRUE MAN NEEDS NOTHING ELSE!"
    Genjuro Kazanari
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/kotori_sonoda/

*Sitting here*

*Checks Facebook*

*Sees that a Friend hit another friend of mine with his car*

Well this is an interesting night. Friend seems pretty good since he's checking his phone, they're nearly too the hospital so it'll be good.

- - - Updated - - -

Well never mind it was a practical joke.

Still funny/odd though figured something may have been up.