Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 332 of 335 FirstFirst ... 232282322327328329330331332333334335 LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 5011

Thread: Life

Re: Life

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    Thanks guys. i was really close to her so this really hurts even though we saw it coming. she had lung cancer and she was doing fine until the chemo and radiation treatment. the radiation damaged her lungs even more and the chemo made her weak.
    I lost my Dad this past Oct, so I can understand how you're feeling if you really loved them man. Sorry for the loss.
    "Pssssssst...Hey you...yeah you...No, THE OTHER you, yeah, YOU, see that person sitting next to you...yeah, that one right there, light them on fire."

"Cover me, I'm going stupid."

"I've seen Hockey games where boxing breaks out, I want to go to a boxing match and watch Hockey break out."

"My Gunpla work style is best described as the Hold my Beer and Watch This method."

Sorry for your loss Zaku. Lost my dad almost 2 years ago now. Stuffs rough, keeping occupied only helps so much. Just remember the good times, and know she'd want you to remember how to smile when you think of her.

Right now I'm sitting in the doctors office waiting for my next spine shot. Wish me luck, hopefully this will let me build Gunpla like I used to.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

Nothing can be more painful than the loss of a love one. I guess she must have a long and fruitful life and having you around.
    Take care Zaku

Our doge went on an adventure to the vet today. Two of the back teeth had gotten infected and needed to be removed. So we took him for a surgery and it was a success, thankfully. He's now back home and sleeping off the sedatives.

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Strange I take my Doge to a mechanic, but you take yours to the vet. Dose he work on HEMIS? LOL
    Seriously thou I hope puppy is happier now. Back teeth would hurt when he was eating, poor pup.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Finally got paid last week since getting fired. Felt good to know I'm back to being able to provide for my family again. I'm still dealing with the strange balance of working more hours, but not really working harder because most of the time I'm sitting down and doing everything remotely. Occasionally I get up to work on toners for printers or set up something at a user's desk, but it's nowhere near as much as the law firm. I can confidently say goodbye to conference room setups too, which was half of my physical activity at work before, because they do very little of that here. Not that I'm complaining, it's good to be working on issues/tickets instead of babysitting video conferences or client meetings/presentations.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Finally sitting down to re-organize the office/hobby room. Had to buy a couple of tubs for all the spare parts runners I have left over...I think I'm gonna need a third. lol
    "Pssssssst...Hey you...yeah you...No, THE OTHER you, yeah, YOU, see that person sitting next to you...yeah, that one right there, light them on fire."

"I've seen Hockey games where boxing breaks out, I want to go to a boxing match and watch Hockey break out."

"My Gunpla work style is best described as the Hold my Beer and Watch This method."

We will be inspecting our new house a couple of weeks from now. I hope we'd only find minor defects. I'm kinda excited about it. This will be the first time for me to have a property under my name.

Quote Originally Posted by Darzer View Post
    Finally sitting down to re-organize the office/hobby room. Had to buy a couple of tubs for all the spare parts runners I have left over...I think I'm gonna need a third. lol
    Well I guess you will have spares!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by extend View Post
    We will be inspecting our new house a couple of weeks from now. I hope we'd only find minor defects. I'm kinda excited about it. This will be the first time for me to have a property under my name.
    Your own place that is all your is a nice thing. Good luck and welcome to a hole new world of being as home owner.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

Been busy running around the country supporting some army trials. Got the inevitable travel flu and feel like crap. Now the weather has turned cold and wet so I missed a big window of building opportunity..........

Mark

Thank you again guys. and im so sorry to hear that Darzer. things are not quite getting better but at least they arent getting worse. ive never been good at looking at the positive but i am good at tackling problems. i quit my job to go to school and use up the rest of my GI bill but ive missed the enrollment deadline. so now im hunting a new job. i sort of burned my bridges at my old job but my boss was a manipulative asshat so im cool with it.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Life does throw a curve in there, other times it gives you lemons, other times lightening hit the lemon tree and it falls on us.

yep this time the burning lemon tree landed on me and hot lemon juice got im my eyes. no where to go but up i guess.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    yep this time the burning lemon tree landed on me and hot lemon juice got im my eyes. no where to go but up i guess.
    Throw the tree at your old boss lol.

But nah like you said no where to go but up, what are you looking to go to school for?
    "Pelinal called out Haromir of Copper and Tea into a duel at the Tor, and ate his neck-veins while screaming praise to Reman, a name that no one knew yet."-Song of Pelinal Volume 3

I still say you should be a gunsmith. It's something you like to do and you already know what you're doing.