Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 331 of 336 FirstFirst ... 231281321326327328329330331332333334335 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 5035

Thread: Life

Re: Life

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    You know what I think is going on? I think that this is all an elaborate April Fool's joke. /co/ and /ck/ got merged to form, well... put 2 and 2 together. The joke for /m/ and /o/ is supposed to be Transformers. [facepalms] That's stupid and so typical of 4chan.
    Yeah it's an April fools joke. It's funny imo.
    Glorious Quadrajet Carb, folded over one bajillion times.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    Yeah it's an April fools joke. It's funny imo.

I'll give them credit in that it is funny, but it's also plenty stupid.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

I agree, but Stupid and funny aren't always mutually exclusive though.

On the topic of life though I'm going to vent a bit, my mom and her boyfriend broke it off before she moved out of town (Which I guess is better than her packing herself and my brother over there, I was gonna stay here or move somewhere else for school) which really grand scheme no skin off of my teeth, aside from the fact I'm out a car in the ordeal I was going to be taking his Crown Vic off of his hands, okay it's selfish to say that when my mom was going though the break up but she's taken it well which is good even if it's kind of hindered my plans, the good thing is, I have a back up, I'll probably be moving in with my Step Brother this summer and going to college in Walla Walla for the time being, same stuff...more or less (Automotive Repair Tech in a word, though UTI has the more specialized courses I want) I wanted to do just closer by, and my Credits can probably transfer to the school I actually want to go to later so I can get on my feet get up and running and go there, there's also far more Job oprotunities there in Walla Walla (while not the most glamorous place by any means) I have not only my Step Brother living there but a friend from high school, and it's barely two hours away from here.

So not exactly how I wanted the year to start, but it looks like I won't be bouncing from shitty job, to shitty job much longer and shit'll go though now, the main issue has always been housing here it at leasts gives me a buffer to launch to what I really want to do.

In the here and now though I'm okay though, as things have been gradually looking up I do admit part of me is happy my family isn't shipping off to the other side of the state in a month or two...but another part of me is sad that they aren't. (I guess that's kind of a dickish thing to say but I mean it's not like I wouldn't be in contact, and I guess in retrospect it doesn't matter really since...I'm gonna move, and I'm close enough to come over for occasions and when I get a reliable rig, assuming I don't make the move with one, I'll be down here frequently anyways)

My grandmother died in our living room this afternoon. Im using gunpla as a distraction to keep my depression from eating me alive. Also we have had tornadoes and other really bad weather. Fortunately the house survived. So yea not a good day.

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Quote Originally Posted by Zaku View Post
    My grandmother died in our living room this afternoon. Im using gunpla as a distraction to keep my depression from eating me alive. Also we have had tornadoes and other really bad weather. Fortunately the house survived. So yea not a good day.
    Oh damn I'm sorry for your loss and I hope the weather lets up as well man.

Sorry to hear your lose My Friend Condolences from both me and on behalf of my own family comrade.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Thanks guys. i was really close to her so this really hurts even though we saw it coming. she had lung cancer and she was doing fine until the chemo and radiation treatment. the radiation damaged her lungs even more and the chemo made her weak.

Zaku on kova luu.
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller

So sorry for your loss. My mind and heart are with you brother.

My condolences, Zaku. I know how terrible it feels to lose a loved one you're so close to, especially a grandmother. Take as much time as you need, man.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Dude, that sucks. Condolences my MS, condolences.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Zaku I know just how you feel brother, My Nana was taken by the same cancer. SO sorry for your loss, prayers for you and your faimly at this time.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

Thanks guys. i really appreciate the support. she was a strong woman and a hardcore realist she was very down to earth and had no problems letting her opinon be known weather you wanted it or not. you guys would have liked her. and im sorry to hear that gundammonkey. its like the treatment is worse than the cancer. we didnt even know about it until she had a cough that lasted a few days and went and got x-rays done.

Zaku on kova luu.

Still, condolences Friend.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Super Moderator

I am so sorry for your loss Zaku, my condolences to you and your family.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

its like the treatment is worse than the cancer. we didnt even know about it until she had a cough that lasted a few days and went and got x-rays done.
    Chemo is always a shot in the dark, sometimes it works, sometimes it makes it worse in cases, especially older and younger people, but yeah cancer's a pain in the ass (know what that's like it's reared it's head in my family as well) sorry for your loss like I said, shame it happens hope you and yours have some better fortune smile on you soon.