Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 346 of 346 FirstFirst ... 246296336341342343344345346
Results 5,176 to 5,182 of 5182

Thread: Life

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Re: Life

Quote Originally Posted by extend View Post
    I ran over a dog in our neighborhood last week. I was turning right from a corner, and I swear it was clear until I felt it in my left rear wheel followed by a crying dog. Looks like a stray as it is forbidden in our neighborhood to let pets roam unattended.
    Just because it is "Forbidden" does not mean it did not get out and run. Happens in my neighborhood, did you stop and check on the dog or just keep going?

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Don't know why, but I'm having a bout of anxiety and tension for the past couple of days including today. Haven't felt it since my law firm days. I hate it. It causes a tightness in my breathing and my throat and generally makes for an uncomfortable experience.

I am stressing a bit at work regarding my boss, where he's being blamed for shortcomings by the company owner that were not his fault at all. So tired of bosses leaving, especially when we actually have a really good one finally.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

On the Dog note. I waited until I knew the out come before I said anything. Our Pup Ocean had to go in for emergency surgery the other night. Turned out she had a twisted stomach and that caused toxins to also build up in her system. It was a bit touch and go for a bit, but she is in full recovery and should be coming home tonight. The past few days were a bit on edge for her Mama, hard to come home to a house and not have a Pup come running for butt scratches and a good game of chase outside. But she will come home all fixed up, hopefully tonight but tomorrow at the latest.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

Been meaning to post an update for awhile but life has had me busy or just pushing it off. Anyways for the past six months I've been working at Wal-Mart up until recently left because I couldn't take upper managements dumb fuckery anymore, also I only took the job because 1. It was easy to get 2. It lined up with my schedule needs for the time but now that I'm free to work in the mornings I'm going for something dayshift, so I left. Going to miss the crew I worked with as they were all pretty cool It was pretty laid back even when we were crunching, for reference I was what is called CAP 2 which is the team that unloads freight, then stocks consumables (Dogfood, non perishable grocery, infants stuff, chemical cleaning stuff, and then pharmacy) but we ended up doing allot of shit besides depending on basically the stores whipping boys. Job wasn't bad it was decent work, only had to deal with customers in the aisles and most of the time ignored them but shit like the backroom getting hotter than hell and it's not even summer, having to work frozen section with no jacket and the freezer in that place is fuck off cold and a giant mess anytime something major even thinks about happening made me quit.

Besides my grandmother is in the hospital at the moment and we need to move her down here and into assisted living apartments so I need my time free to help with that. In better news I built me a gaming PC which I've been enjoying though. So it's been a bit of a ride but I'm already kind of happy not working until 11 and then waking up at the crack of noon or so and going back to a more normal schedule that shit was fine in the winter but I like taking my morning walks now that the weather has been getting good.

Walmart is a special kind of hell. You have my deepest sympathies for ever having to work for the bastards. As for your grandmother, hopefully everything will work out better for her.
    Sieg Zeon!

So management at my work let me know yesterday that I have received a 10% raise. I've been on the job for three months and I receive a raise. Just goes to show how far a diligent and tireless work ethic will get you.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    So management at my work let me know yesterday that I have received a 10% raise. I've been on the job for three months and I receive a raise. Just goes to show how far a diligent and tireless work ethic will get you.
    Cool. Had a raise of some % few years ago, but since then, workload had at least doubled and stuck at that amount...

Dang, need more Gundams...