Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 339 of 341 FirstFirst ... 239289329334335336337338339340341 LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 5105

Thread: Life

Re: Life

Wow, I thought you left this place, haha. Good to see you haven't forgotten about us.

I haven't been around much because between work and spending time with my wife and son, I haven't had time for much else. Then I need to add on having to exercise after confirming I do have the genes for high cholesterol and well, it speaks for itself. I don't even have time to play games on my PC, although I don't really miss that at the moment.

I can say that things are looking up for my garage at least. We were forced to clean it up after a minor flood caused by a blockage in the washer drain so now we have more space than before and we know what stuff to go through. It also gave us the opportunity to root out the mice that have invaded. Total body count for that endeavor has been 13 so far and I'm hoping no more once I get more traps in. I don't enjoy killing the little guys, but I want them out.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Hey Dlinker, the feeling is mutual.

It's not really that I forgot about this place, on the contrary, I still have the front page bookmarked in my browser from the day I joined! A lot of things ended up happening, both good and bad and I just eventually dropped off.

Glad to hear things are going well on your end, though the flooding sucks. We had some horrible flood rain last year and that ended up destroying parts of our property. Thankfully insurance covered that. I haven't seen rodents in a good while, but they really are terrible to have, especially when their odors become noticable. Best of luck getting rid of them.

With the gaming, pretty much the same. I managed to acquire a decent PC a few months back but I haven't been in the mood to play much.

hello everybody

Recently had two of my wisdom teeth removed. I couldn't be happier, despite the pain.
    Getting back into Gunpla, slowly.

Resident Efreet and resident shark person.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyWarfield View Post
    Recently had two of my wisdom teeth removed. I couldn't be happier, despite the pain.
    I know how you feel, I had all of mine removed years ago. Don't worry about it so much, the pain will subside. Just relax and take it easy for now.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

I'm one of the rare people who got to keep the wisdom teeth. Al thou I had a really messed up jaw as a kid and they took out the back 4 molars, and that made room for the wisdom teeth when they started to come in. So I sort of know the feeling a bit. 4 teeth out at one time then braces put on the same day.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

I remember when I had my two wisdom teeth taken out. It was the first time I used general anesthetic and it was quite a trip. One second I'm feeling sleepy and next second I'm being told the surgery is all done. I had a quick burst of energy to get myself off the seat, but after that I felt like I weighed several hundred pounds. I actually thought the pain afterwards wasn't that bad. A lot of bleeding still, sure, but overall pain wasn't much. It hurt more prior to surgery.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

I'm one of the few people to have all my teeth including my wisdom teeth.

I appreciate all of the well wishes, I do. Recovering quite well, stitches are more then a little annoying, but I am doing well.

I appreciate all of the well wishes, I do. Recovering quite well, stitches are more then a little annoying, but I am doing well.
    Yeah, I too found the stitches to be quite annoying as well.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

I have some in my cheek and it hurts so much to just open my mouth. Why couldn't I just be a anthro shark? I could just shed teeth! xD

I feel ya there. Wisdom teeth suck ass.

I have some in my cheek and it hurts so much to just open my mouth. Why couldn't I just be a anthro shark? I could just shed teeth! xD
    Lol, I know I certainly would like infinitely replaceable teeth. My advice to you then for now is this: Do not open your mouth too wide and eat soft foods. Don't worry though, you should have follow up scheduled so that the stitches can be removed soon, right?
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

- Epsilon Church

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

The down side is just about every time you ate you would lose a tooth, or swallow a tooth.

To error is human, to forgive is divine, Luckily I'm neither of these things!

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://gundammonkeysgarage.wordpress.com/

I remember when I had my wisdom teeth removed. I was totally loaded from the anesthetic when I woke up, and the first thing I asked the nurse was if I could have my teeth back so I can leave them for the tooth fairy.
    Pro tip for fixing seam lines: It rubs the puddy on its seam or else it gets the hose again.