Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 5 of 337 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Life

Oh boy, beyblades!

Back then in 2001, everyone was keen on them! (If it hadn't been for those personally altered beyblades, I'd perhaps have been able to win a battle, lol)
    Anime is for kids

I am done with my exam this morning. It took me an hour to finish it. Out of 95 questions, I have 11 unsure answers. Results will available after 21 days. Well, I have done my best. I hope I pass the exams. I'll meet my girl later this afternoon.

Congratulations on at least finishing it for the time being. If you pass, I'm assuming that's another accomplishment you can add to your resume to boost your marketability?

Quote Originally Posted by extend View Post
    I am done with my exam this morning. It took me an hour to finish it. Out of 95 questions, I have 11 unsure answers. Results will available after 21 days. Well, I have done my best. I hope I pass the exams. I'll meet my girl later this afternoon.
    Congrats.
    Assuming the other 86 answers are correct, you're certain to reach at least 90%.
    That's good!
    That'd be a B+ here in Germany ;P
    Anime is for kids

Congrats extend!

Also, it's friday everyone! And if you spend your weekdays slaving over a hot keyboard like me you know what a wonderful relief it is! Time to get cracking on my Zam this weekend and finish that little cutie up :3

Administrator
    Congrats extend.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister

Quote Originally Posted by extend View Post
    11 unsure answers out of 95? That's quite impressive, you will certainly do well. I'll be rooting for you.

22:26PM.

Time for dinner.
    Anime is for kids

Administrator
    I have a life update. I finally found a job!!! I'll now be designing kitchens for major restaurant chains.
    "Born to lose, Live to win" - Lemmy Kilmister

Quote Originally Posted by thwalker13 View Post
    I have a life update. I finally found a job!!! I'll now be designing kitchens for major restaurant chains.
    おめでとうございます!

Congrats! Thats super awesome

Congrats ThWalker :3 hope you do well in that occupation. may fortune smile on you.

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences
    Gratz on the job. Sounds like a good one. I hope you enjoy your new found employment.

As for my life, I have the house to my self tonight, so I’m going to whach a few movies (Gonna whach Scarface on Spike here soon as I lost my copy in my last move…-.-), chill on the internet and play some Fallout 3 since I started it up again.

I'm now putting my socks on. I have my second week of training for desk related jobs.
    If anyone remembers though, I'm not fond of our lecturer (who happens to degrade us, her students).

I don't think I'm going to sign up for the 3 month Business Admin training.
    Somehow, a person that calls her student a maggot, doesn't get my respect.

Quote Originally Posted by thwalker13 View Post
    Wait, I thought you already got one earlier? Either way, that sounds like an amazing job. More moolah for you

@Shin Starlord, you serious? Probably not worth your time anyway, unless they give you some kind of recognized certificate.

As for me, I'm burned out from this week. Just plain miserable. Not enough time for myself, never got out of work on time, health issues with too much caffeine and too much spicy food, and now my GF is getting very irritated with living with her parents. And when she gets irritated, I get even more irritated.
    Last edited by Dlinker; March 23, 2013 at 2:38 AM.

Yeah I'm serious. However, today was quite enjoyable, as she (teacher) was in a much better state of mind. She also happened to be a practicing buddist, so I wonder how she gets so... edgy.

During the second half of the lessons, we got another dude to show us around. This guy didn't ask any personal questions and actually did a really good job. It made me want to go back there in the following weeks.

We didn't learn anything I'd call new. Electronic Filing, data management, things like that, things that we do daily, it's just this is for use in a workplace.
    Overall, it was good.

Concerning living with parents/family, I know too damn well how that goes. It's always their rules, and it creates so much conflict. There's your generation gap.

*edit
    And my internet is slow again. Sigh.
    I'll just go grab a bite to eat now.
    Last edited by Shin Starlord; March 23, 2013 at 4:40 AM.