Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 3 of 337 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Life

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Starlord View Post
    As much as that would be nice, I don't think such beautiful women would limit themselves to massage parlours. Then again, I havn't checked out China yet...

I just came to rant about ice.
    I had about 3 cubes of ice in my drink. I don't get the point of more than 2. First up, the more ice, the less drink. In my case, pure orange juice.
    Second, when you're done with your drink, you leave behind good water, depending on the ammount of ice.
    I make it a habit to try to swallow my ice, to prevent wasting.

It would be better to crush ice, so it dissolves quicker. I would prefer this over whole cubes. cubes tend to set the water at hte surface of the drink, which is also annoying.

If your restaurant serves you too much ice in a drink, lay a complaint.
    I'm done.
    You drink Orange juice with ice?
    Ali- Al Saachez is my hero.

Doesnt Everyone?

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences
    Personally I love allot of ice, well at least in water, because I like to munch on them after wards.

That said I personally don't drink orange juice with ice.

? When you gulped down a crap load of Tobasco Sauce...After loosing a bet that you could down it in 50 seconds or less without going for something cold...anything with ice in it sounds good...INCLUDING oj lol

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by RuinedExia18 View Post
    You drink Orange juice with ice?
    Juice is, from fruit, yes, it's not a bad idea to want your orange juice a little chilled. It tastes better that way.
    Something less suited for ice is soda. I see this a lot at parties.

Juice is, from fruit, yes, it's not a bad idea to want your orange juice a little chilled. It tastes better that way.
    Something less suited for ice is soda. I see this a lot at parties.
    Now I'm craving for an ice-cold juice. Strawberry juice to be exact. Whew, it's getting hot here in Manila! Summer is coming around!

@extend, how do you cope with the summer weather there? Serious question since it's been two decades since I last experienced it, haha.

Just got back from a fun weekend with friends in KCMO and the anime convention. Despite a few bumps in the road (waiting in the PRE REGISTER line for 3.5 hours) it was a super fun time and I am really missing the city atmosphere already. The friend I stayed with actually has a nice loft right in downtown so we might be neighbors come this summer!

Also I have so many goodies to play with I am going to have my hands FULL of projects in the coming months. I'm so exited!!

Quote Originally Posted by extend View Post
    Now I'm craving for an ice-cold juice. Strawberry juice to be exact. Whew, it's getting hot here in Manila! Summer is coming around!
    That sounds so good... juice will always taste better than any alcoholic beverage... I don't need to say why. It's the freshness...
    Strawberry sounds really tempting. I think I'll settle for any fruit juice, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Just got back from a fun weekend with friends in KCMO and the anime convention. Despite a few bumps in the road (waiting in the PRE REGISTER line for 3.5 hours) it was a super fun time and I am really missing the city atmosphere already. The friend I stayed with actually has a nice loft right in downtown so we might be neighbors come this summer!

Also I have so many goodies to play with I am going to have my hands FULL of projects in the coming months. I'm so exited!!
    Glad you had a good time. Not glad you had to wait 3 hours... waiting seriously sucks.

My next few months is going to be full of hellish lessons. Might I ask what kind of projects you're going to do?

That sounds so good... juice will always taste better than any alcoholic beverage... I don't need to say why. It's the freshness...
    Strawberry sounds really tempting. I think I'll settle for any fruit juice, haha
    Well let's see... My top favorite fruit juices are melon, mango, strawberry, grapes,and coconut.

I don't drink any alcoholic drinks except from red wine which our relatives serve during holiday seasons.

Related :

I've just spilled newly boiled water on my hand.

Anyways, I hardly ever add ice to my drinks for my dad instructed me not to drink juices/soda with ice when I was a kid.

Unrelated :

People have been telling me lately that they think of me as an intelligent person who sometimes wastes his talents.
    Last edited by Deathscythe!; March 18, 2013 at 8:18 AM.
    Anime is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Deathscythe! View Post
    Related :

I've just spilled newly boiled water on my hand.

Anyways, I hardly ever add ice to my drinks for my dad instructed me not to drink juices/soda with ice when I was a kid.

Unrelated :

People have been telling me lately that they think of me as an intelligent person who sometimes wastes his talents.
    Strange, my parents also informed me not to drink it with ice. Whe my mother was still here she would prepare ice cubes, but I don't know why, for it was never ever used. Also, my parents drank the soda warm. Must have been my father, he used to cough a lot when he drank anything cold, so my mother suffered for his sake (on a really hot day).

Concerning boiling water, I enjoy that feeling. Call me a masochist. There's something fun about that feeling. Not anywhere else. Okay, it stings. Hope your hand gets well again.

Yes, you are an intelligent person. No, you're not wasting your time doing what you like. If it makes you happy, you're doing the right thing.

Getting ready for another fantastic day at workbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathscythe! View Post
    And what do you think of their opinions?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Starlord
    so my mother suffered for his sake (on a really hot day).
    Fun fact: drinking cold drinks on a hot day actually fights against your body's natural cooling system. Drinking a hot drink actually helps more.