Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 335 of 337 FirstFirst ... 235285325330331332333334335336337 LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 5044

Thread: Life

Re: Life

Quote Originally Posted by Iris_Aznable View Post
    5th semester of med school started yesterday. Two more to go then boards and rotations lol.... Yay
    Wow, that sounds great. I can't even imaging how difficult med school is. So many details to remember and memorize, not to mention the pressure of making sure things are done according to established procedure.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

Been busy with work and getting prepared for the baby. Speaking of the baby, he was born without complications today at 8:19am. Official DOB is 9/27/17 and I made darn sure I noted that down on my calendar so I'll never forget his birthdays. Wife and I are in the hospital now getting some much-needed quiet time. Especially for her, since the labor was very painful. Nothing else makes you feel more useless than seeing your wife in tons of pain and not being able to do a darn thing about it. Delivery was smooth as butter, though. Only 25 minutes of pushing and the kid was out. We're going to be at the hospital for another day or so per procedure and then it's back home.
    "Typical. If I had a sense of humor left I might find that funny. I do not, on both accounts."

wow congrats Dlinker. glad to hear you are alive and well. what did you name him?

Zaku on kova luu.
    YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN JUST A GRUNT? LEARN TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE!
    In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it. -Erwin Rommel
    They're on our right, they're on our left. They're in front of us, they're behind us; they cant get away from us this time -chesty puller
    http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...3-Zaku-s-WIP-s

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

Quote Originally Posted by Dlinker View Post
    Been busy with work and getting prepared for the baby. Speaking of the baby, he was born without complications today at 8:19am. Official DOB is 9/27/17 and I made darn sure I noted that down on my calendar so I'll never forget his birthdays. Wife and I are in the hospital now getting some much-needed quiet time. Especially for her, since the labor was very painful. Nothing else makes you feel more useless than seeing your wife in tons of pain and not being able to do a darn thing about it. Delivery was smooth as butter, though. Only 25 minutes of pushing and the kid was out. We're going to be at the hospital for another day or so per procedure and then it's back home.
    Congratulations man.

Congratulations.

CONGRATS!!!!!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Congrats!! now you have a good reason to get the ZAKU pillow you always wanted.

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

You could totally make one of those things that hang above the crib and spins but it has gunpla

Quote Originally Posted by Daltrons-counter-attack View Post
    You could totally make one of those things that hang above the crib and spins but it has gunpla

That would be a gunpla mobile. I want to make one with sd kits if I ever had a kid.

Congratz Dlinker!

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Thank you, guys. It honestly wasn't as tiring or exhausting as I expected, but that could be because we're not the first in our families to have kids so we were prepared. Still, I'm sure we have tons to learn over the months and I'm making sure to always keep an open mind.

@Zaku, we named him Mason. Out of dozen or so names we tried, that one felt the most natural despite him ending up being a small kid, haha.

Congrats man. To quote an old master "You've just taken your first step into a larger world".
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Thank you, guys. It honestly wasn't as tiring or exhausting as I expected, but that could be because we're not the first in our families to have kids so we were prepared. Still, I'm sure we have tons to learn over the months and I'm making sure to always keep an open mind.

@Zaku, we named him Mason. Out of dozen or so names we tried, that one felt the most natural despite him ending up being a small kid, haha.
    Sounds like you're introducing a new Gundam pilot haha.

If I can be serious for a minute.......Congratulations and all that jazz.

Lord of the 1/144 Corps

Captain of the 1/72 Brigade
    "The Scale of Tragedy"
    Conrad<Kahrys<Shepard<937<Nasir<Malenko<Nathen

^ Dude, now that you pointed that out, I feel obligated to build a kit for the kid and make up a backstory that involves him. Sounds like a good plan, actually