Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 326 of 337 FirstFirst ... 226276316321322323324325326327328329330331336 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 5044

Thread: Life

Stuck behind a damn desk now, finally off the road!!

Re: Life

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    I know, but someone had to make the joke.

I'd of done it sooner and pointed out the spelling mistake if I noticed it sooner, but I've not been paying much attention to the thread lately.
    Once I saw it I had to do the proverbial Face palm. With the banging of the head to a desk, stupid, stupid ,stupid. LOL

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

My WIP: http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...816#post274816

My built stuff:http://www.gundamforums.com/showthre...eys-Big-Garage

My Blog postings. https://wordpress.com/post/gundammon...rdpress.com/26

Quote Originally Posted by Riah View Post
    Here I am, an actual communist, and I'm just laughing and wondering how I'm supposed to take you seriously when you two can't even spell Lenin right. Aww man, I WISH that the liberals were potential comrades like you're saying and not just conservatives who occasionally give lip service to important things and marginalized people.
    I apologize to my insult of the Beetles, but spelling was never my strength.

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

http://www.nature.com/news/astronaut...travel-1.21380

So a man's genes changed compaired to a his twin due to his time in space.

Well...time for me to capitalize on this and start a cult- I mean Zeon.

Being a first generation cuban, I hate, and despise anything to do with communism, and hate anyone running for an office who identifies themselves as a communist. I absolutely hate how back in the 50's and 60's if you were a communist in America your life would be over in every possible way but now the media and the left actually are proud to call themselves communists. It's disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by EP2455 View Post
    Being a first generation cuban, I hate, and despise anything to do with communism, and hate anyone running for an office who identifies themselves as a communist. I absolutely hate how back in the 50's and 60's if you were a communist in America your life would be over in every possible way but now the media and the left actually are proud to call themselves communists. It's disgusting.
    It's really kind of a flip-flop in American politics. The left-wing used to be anti-establishment and the right-wing was pro-establishment; now it's the other way around. Of course, what Fidel Castro practiced was not Communism but Stalinism. Communism implies that all people are equal under the law, leaders and citizens alike. Under Stalinism, only some men are equal and all others must "pay tribute" to their glorious leader, and work hard in the name of the revolution and the state.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

I say screw it and we build Skynet.
    "Pssssssst...Hey you...yeah you...No, THE OTHER you, yeah, YOU, see that person sitting next to you...yeah, that one right there, light them on fire."

"Cover me, I'm going stupid."

"I've seen Hockey games where boxing breaks out, I want to go to a boxing match and watch Hockey break out."

"My Gunpla work style is best described as the Hold my Beer and Watch This method."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    It's really kind of a flip-flop in American politics. The left-wing used to be anti-establishment and the right-wing was pro-establishment; now it's the other way around. Of course, what Fidel Castro practiced was not Communism but Stalinism. Communism implies that all people are equal under the law, leaders and citizens alike. Under Stalinism, only some men are equal and all others must "pay tribute" to their glorious leader, and work hard in the name of the revolution and the state.
    It's crazy how much it has flipped flopped. I hate it the only reason I see that it flipped is because the economy almost crashed 9 years ago and all the sudden ppl can't get jobs what they went to school for now they're left holding the bag of shit that is school loans, so now they want everything given to them.

So I had a bit of a work related accident today. As some of you may or may not know, I perform volunteer duty at a local air museum that houses vintage warbirds. While trying to keep a little kid from tripping over a velvet rope and post that would of ended with the kid landing face first into an oil pan, I inadvertently conked my head on the broadside of our B-17's propeller.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

So the shots I got in my back about 2 weeks ago seemed to have helped some. I can stand up for a while longer now before my back starts hurting, but there is definitely a different spot that is also hurting, and the cause of the back pain when I sit in an upright position. I really hope they can find the root of the problem there, then maybe I can get back to building kits like I want to.
    "What do you mean it's OUT OF STOCK/BACK-ORDERED!?!?!"

If Newtypes can predict the future, and feel their opponents intentions, how come none of them were ever able to dodge the Bright Slap?

I had a bad evening during my commute last night. My wife would always ride a train from here work to a station called Ayala. There's a gas station nearby, and that's our usual meeting place. The gas station have a small and short access road going back to where I came from, and for several years, it had always been a one-way street. After picking her up, I went to that street from the gas station waiting for our turn at the intersection when a traffic officer kindly greeted me with a ticket. That one-way street is now a two-way lane. I was genuinely surprised because maybe it has been part of my daily routine, I did not notice the signs. Another thing to add is that no vehicles are going from the opposite direction.

The officer was, however, very courteous, and I appreciate that a lot. He took my driver's license and gave me a ticket. I'll just have to pay the fines and redeem my ticket tomorrow.

More often than not, I'm usually a careful and observant. I honestly missed the traffic signs because it has been part of my daily routine so I guess it has been part of a habit.

I still feel bad about it up until now.

I started the year off with a positive attitude but these past 3 weeks have kinda sucked that positivity out of me. Now I just feel restless and detached.

You'll live...just go build something.
    "Pssssssst...Hey you...yeah you...No, THE OTHER you, yeah, YOU, see that person sitting next to you...yeah, that one right there, light them on fire."

"I've seen Hockey games where boxing breaks out, I want to go to a boxing match and watch Hockey break out."

"My Gunpla work style is best described as the Hold my Beer and Watch This method."

Good times were had by all last night! And I even got to say one of my favorite sentences ever.
    "Don't worry, I cleaned up the blood."

Razor blade -v- finger.
    Razor blade 1 finger 0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

List of things to do today. 1. Get a sword. 2. Name it Kindness. 3 Kill people with Kindness.

Looks infected, we'll need to amputate.

You always need to add more drama than is needed. I like that about you. I will get the saws and meet you out back.