Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 2 of 337 FirstFirst 12345671252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Life

Who is pumped for tennis season?
    This guy.
    Just busting my nuts in conditioning, trying to find my girlfriend a good birthday gift.
    Built a HG 1/144 Throne Zwei yesterday.
    It was the best model I've ever built. Favorite.
    Ali- Al Saachez is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by RuinedExia18 View Post
    Who is pumped for tennis season?
    This guy.
    Just busting my nuts in conditioning, trying to find my girlfriend a good birthday gift.
    Built a HG 1/144 Throne Zwei yesterday.
    It was the best model I've ever built. Favorite.
    Women loves to go shopping. Take her to the Dollar Store for a shopping spree.

She loves to build Gunpla with me. I'm probs gonna buy her a HG Cherudim or Dynames. She already built and fully detailed a HG 00 Raiser on her own.
    Other than that I'm not quite sure.
    Ali- Al Saachez is my hero.

Life has been good to me. Recently I enrolled in a different college to pursue a career in aviation industry...as a pilot! So far I'm well; got an 86% on my mid-term.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Nice work and good luck in that career friend...and good to see you still flying friend (on the forum that is...welcome back from Gundam knows how long of radio silence)

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

I've just returned from the first day of admin training. This is just he basics though... it was okay...
    The worse part was the lecturer. She's sarcastic, and really bitchy... I have to put up with her for the next 4 weeks.
    Over the course of the lessons, she would often smack her hand down on the table and ask random questions pertaining to what we're doing. This was okay. I hated how she assumed the worse of several of us attending.

Yeah, I'd say it was okay. I have 6 days to study what's in this manual and go through it again.
    If any of you are taking business management or things like that in school full time, you should be glad.

Not related: I noticed a chinese massage parlour across the street from the college.

At least it doesn't sound like you're going through hell, haha. You're thinking of trying out that massage parlour? We won't judge

Hell, hm, no I can't say hell exactly. Just a lot of worries about continuing the lessons
    As for trying out the massage parlour, well, I'd consider it if I trusted them enough... yes... Don't want to get tangled in that yet. Besides, my body isn't in need of a massage. A few hours of sleep does wonders.

Anyone else try a massage parlour? Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Starlord View Post
    Hell, hm, no I can't say hell exactly. Just a lot of worries about continuing the lessons
    As for trying out the massage parlour, well, I'd consider it if I trusted them enough... yes... Don't want to get tangled in that yet. Besides, my body isn't in need of a massage. A few hours of sleep does wonders.

Depends. Is it run by women or men ? (hehehe).

J/k.

As for me, I'm enjyoing my leisure time, doing nothing but a little gunpla building, playing video games and work outs.

And I haven't eaten any chocolate, soda, cookies, pie, or any sweets in general for one month now.
    I've been eating my kebaps without sauce importing it makes it healthy.

Practically, my easter holidays have already begun. They are expected to start on wednesday.
    I'm contemplating skipping school :P
    Anime is for kids

...is it this kind of massage parlour?

Quote Originally Posted by v0ltes-v01 View Post
    ...is it this kind of massage parlour?

i second this!
    Anime is for kids

As much as that would be nice, I don't think such beautiful women would limit themselves to massage parlours. Then again, I havn't checked out China yet...

I just came to rant about ice.
    I had about 3 cubes of ice in my drink. I don't get the point of more than 2. First up, the more ice, the less drink. In my case, pure orange juice.
    Second, when you're done with your drink, you leave behind good water, depending on the ammount of ice.
    I make it a habit to try to swallow my ice, to prevent wasting.

It would be better to crush ice, so it dissolves quicker. I would prefer this over whole cubes. cubes tend to set the water at hte surface of the drink, which is also annoying.

If your restaurant serves you too much ice in a drink, lay a complaint.
    I'm done.

I happen to share your rant, although for me, it's mostly because it gets in the way of drinking. Yes, I know I can use a straw, but sometimes I don't want to. All of your points are technically correct too. It's a culture thing and one I don't follow anymore.

As much as that would be nice, I don't think such beautiful women would limit themselves to massage parlours. Then again, I havn't checked out China yet...

I just came to rant about ice.
    I had about 3 cubes of ice in my drink. I don't get the point of more than 2. First up, the more ice, the less drink. In my case, pure orange juice.
    Second, when you're done with your drink, you leave behind good water, depending on the ammount of ice.
    I make it a habit to try to swallow my ice, to prevent wasting.

It would be better to crush ice, so it dissolves quicker. I would prefer this over whole cubes. cubes tend to set the water at hte surface of the drink, which is also annoying.

If your restaurant serves you too much ice in a drink, lay a complaint.
    I'm done.

It's a good way to sell drinks with less expenses.
    However, it might be harmful to your throat to swallow ice.
    Anime is for kids

Super Moderator
    Rowdain, I friggin love you Avvie. And yeah. You guys are lucky. 90% of the time you'll see a semi-moderated subforum with so many spam threads you have to delete 3 pages before finding any actual topics. My life is looking a little better though. Car is still being worked on, but hey.
    YOU JUST MAD CUZ ANGELO BE STYLIN ON YOU, Also OlNems is a bro