Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 286 of 337 FirstFirst ... 186236276281282283284285286287288289290291296336 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 5044

Thread: Life

Re: Life

Holy crap, I panicked there for a minute - I thought I'd missed the Ohio deadline, but I've got til July 1. Are you trying to stay in your area?

Super Moderator

Oh really? I should check it out. I don't think i'd be ready in time. Going to go look at exam time.

Edit* I have to June 20th for the FE exam. I still have to take that.

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

Ah OK - there's a pretty big lag between FE and PE - in Ohio, at least, you need something like 4 years after the FE working with a PE to qualify for the exam.

well my abusive sister is back in our lives Always threatening to call the police if I don't server her it pretty much ruins my whole weekend

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

@Squee congratz man.

@Lion Sorry to hear that sounds bad, is she being like that to everyone in the family or just singling you out?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeon's RedComet View Post
    @Squee congratz man.

@Lion Sorry to hear that sounds bad, is she being like that to everyone in the family or just singling you out?
    Sadly everyone ( my mom sometimes to ) I don't know what to do but she is gone Monday Morning but SIGH I was hoping to have a good weekend after work given what airs today

Quote Originally Posted by LION ZGM View Post
    well my abusive sister is back in our lives Always threatening to call the police if I don't server her it pretty much ruins my whole weekend
    On what grounds does she have to call the police?

Quote Originally Posted by Rxslinger View Post
    On what grounds does she have to call the police?
    for me wanting to talk to my mom on why she is here and not in Ottawa.

So some sad news happened last night. Muhammad Ali, three-time heavyweight boxing champion and civil rights activist, died last night at the age of 74 (which for a boxer is pretty old). Yet despite his death, he will always be remembered for not only his great athletic career but also for outspoken opinions during the most turbulent time in American history. To quote the movie The Sandlot, "Heroes get remembered, but Legends never die."
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Series of concentric interlinked esoteric simpsons refrences

Quote Originally Posted by LION ZGM View Post
    for me wanting to talk to my mom on why she is here and not in Ottawa.
    Those don't sound like any legal grounds I've heard of unless there's something I'm missing.

I'm not a lawyer but it sounds like she's just threatening to cause issues if she doesn't get her way.

Super Moderator

Started my new job this week. Half the time i'm working, the other half, i'm literally just sitting here browsing the internet... not sure how i feel about that. Next week we'll be doing a lot more work, but i'm really debating seeing if it would be cool to bring a kit to work on during the downtime. XD

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    Started my new job this week. Half the time i'm working, the other half, i'm literally just sitting here browsing the internet... not sure how i feel about that. Next week we'll be doing a lot more work, but i'm really debating seeing if it would be cool to bring a kit to work on during the downtime. XD
    Maybe just a small one. Like a High Grade or even an SD kit.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Bought a few new kits that had water damage to the boxes. Didn't think it mattered that much as I would just build it cause of the discounted price but when I opened them up, they smelled they were shipped from a cigarette factory or a smoke house. Hate it.....

Quote Originally Posted by jackofspades View Post
    Bought a few new kits that had water damage to the boxes. Didn't think it mattered that much as I would just build it cause of the discounted price but when I opened them up, they smelled they were shipped from a cigarette factory or a smoke house. Hate it.....
    Ewww...
    "Pssssssst...Hey you...yeah you...No, THE OTHER you, yeah, YOU, see that person sitting next to you...yeah, that one right there, light them on fire."

"Cover me, I'm going stupid."

"I've seen Hockey games where boxing breaks out, I want to go to a boxing match and watch Hockey break out."

"My Gunpla work style is best described as the Hold my Beer and Watch This method."

Quote Originally Posted by jackofspades View Post
    Throw them in some cleaner you should be good. What kits did you get?