Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your own *enter battleship here* what would it consist of?

I thought this would be fun to discuss with everyone in the forum

If you could have any ship from any gundam universe what would it be?
    What grunt mobile suits would you have? max 6
    What custom suits would you have? max 3
    What titular gundam would you want? max 1

Also, what would your crew on the ship be? max 10 characters from any universe. the rest of the ship are just normal engineers, mechanics, cooks etc.

Who would you be affiliated to? zeon? aeug? celestial being? axis?

You can make it a earth only ship, space, or both! discuss

Really quickly for a starter (might change this later)

Ship: Rewloola

Grunts: MS-06 Zaku-II, MS-14 Gelgoog (It's all I need)

Custom: MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type (hell yeah)

Custom: MSN-04 Sazabi (eff yeah)

Crew: Murrue as Captain because I love her. Bright as Deputy Captain because I want to see him being submissive to a woman. The rest of the crew from the Argama, yes. Must not forget Astoniage.

Affliation: Sieg Zeon!

Space. There's no point in having an earth ship, because by the time we're through with it, the earth will be forever sleeping.

Then again, this kind of combination might never work, i.e Murrue as Captain of The Rewloola, but it's a fun thought.

Ship: Nahel Argama

Grunts: RGM-89D Jegan D Type X3, RGZ-95 ReZEL X3

Custom: MSN-001A1 Delta Plus X1 (Commands the ReZEL Squad), RGM-96X Jesta X1 (Commands the Jegan Squad), ARX-014P Silver Bullet (Funnel Test Type) X1 (Moddified for Heavy Assault use)

Gundam: RX-93 Nu Gundam (Heavily Moddified)

Crew: Eiphar Synapse (Captian), Bright Noa (First officer and Deputy Captian), Ian Vashti (Head Engineer), Lasse Aeon (Helmsman and Gunner), Amuro Ray (CCA) (Commander of the MS Teams Via Nu Gundam), Shiro Amada (Commander of of the Jegan Team in the Jesta), Witz Sou (Commander of the ReZEL Team in the Delta Plus), Mirai Yashima (Deputy Helmsman), Toniya Malme (Operations), and finally Kid Salsamille (Deputy Engineer)

Affiliation: Londo Bell

Both Earth and Space. Basically the unit can be deployed whenever, where ever...

And thats pretty much it lol...

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Ship: Gray Phantom

Grunts: 3 Zaku Warrior, 2 Dom Troopers, 1 Gouf Ignited

Custom: Tallgeese 2 Custom( Black/ Gold paint Scheme ( Mega Beam Cannon). Serpent (Black Paint) Mercurius( Gold Paint )

Crew Trieze( Captain), Lt Noa Bright .
    Heero -Mercuis , Char- Serpant, Daryl Dodge- Tallgeese 2. Dearka - Gouf Ignited, Haman- Dom Tropper , Nena Trinity Dom Tropper. Amuro- Zaku Warrior. Kamille - Zaku Warrior.. Yzak Joule Zaku Warrior.
    The rest of the crew are regular joes and engineeres
    Unicorn- (Captain Use)

Affiliation: Zeon ( Under Zum Deikun beliefs)

Wherever We are Needed.

We will be called the 34th Swark Autonomous Black Out Division
    Last edited by swark34; February 18, 2013 at 10:50 AM.
    That damn legged ship

Ship : Nahel Argama ... as already depicted above, you just can't decline Astoinage and captain bright

Grunts : GM Command Space Use, SUMOS (FUCKING YES! I FIELD ON A GRUNT SUIT FTW), M1 Astray

Custom : Tallgeese III, Red Frame Astray Kai (basically a fusion between the Blue and the red frame), Susanowoo, SUMO HARRY ORD VERSION, Turn X (this is no Gundam mah boy! NOGUNDAM!), Hyaku Shiki

Gundam : Crossbone X1-Kai

Crew :

Captain : Jamil Neate

Gundamou piltou : Seabookou Arnou (Seabook Arno) at the age of 28 (better known to be Kinkedo Nau)

Why ? C'mon, he's a badass pirate

Custom Pilots : Zechs Marquise, Lowe Guele, Mr. Bushido, HARRY ORD, Master Asia, Quattro Bajeena

Why ?

Zechs is capable of much
    The Red Frame was "designed" and built by Lowe
    Mr. Bushido's actually skilled, disregarding Setsuna's success. That was just unfair
    Harry Ord is undoubtably epic .... UNNNNIIIIIIVEEERRRRSEEEE!
    Master Asia for he's the undeafeated of the east, west, north, south and center
    Last but not least : Quattro Bajeena retaliates against Haman Karn and Paptimus Scirocco in a weaker suit simultaneously
    Anime is for kids

Ship: Gwadan

Grunt Suits: 2 MS-14 Gelgoog, 2 MS-09R Rick Dom, 1 MS-07B Gouf, 1 MSM-07 Z'Gok

Custom Suits: Tallgeese I, Hyaku Shiki, Qubeley

Gundam: EPYON

Affiliation: AEUG

Crew Members:
    Captain: Bright Noa
    EPYON Pilot: Char Aznable
    Hyaku Shiki Pilot: Quattro Bajeena
    Qubeley Pilot: Muu La Flaga
    Tallgeese I Pilot: Zecks Merquise
    Everyone Else: Heero Yuy, Trowa Barton, Quatre Raberba Winner, Duo Maxwell and Wu Fei.

That's right, a bunch of masked nerds pilot my suits and the rest are a bunch of badass kids. I'm just trying to stress out Brighto-san.

lol I see the Tallgeese is very popular today
    That damn legged ship

Nice...All Star Crew with enough angst to make Bright have a stroke...Very nice indeed Ume...

"Ignorance is the Enemy...Understanding is the Weapon"-Anonymous

“Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” -G.K. Chesterton.

Sword Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Starlord View Post
    Really quickly for a starter (might change this later)

Ship: Rewloola

Grunts: MS-06 Zaku-II, MS-14 Gelgoog (It's all I need)

Custom: MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type (hell yeah)

Custom: MSN-04 Sazabi (eff yeah)

Crew: Murrue as Captain because I love her. Bright as Deputy Captain because I want to see him being submissive to a woman. The rest of the crew from the Argama, yes. Must not forget Astoniage.

Affliation: Sieg Zeon!

Space. There's no point in having an earth ship, because by the time we're through with it, the earth will be forever sleeping.

Then again, this kind of combination might never work, i.e Murrue as Captain of The Rewloola, but it's a fun thought.
    Straight up Zeon route I like that because in all honesty there's no other way to go. Hopefully one day the sazabi and sinanju get combined together to create something truly epic for the next char clone. I also like Murrue as a captain, strange how I'm very critical with most of the seed characters

Quote Originally Posted by Kenico View Post
    Ship: Nahel Argama

Grunts: RGM-89D Jegan D Type X3, RGZ-95 ReZEL X3

Custom: MSN-001A1 Delta Plus X1 (Commands the ReZEL Squad), RGM-96X Jesta X1 (Commands the Jegan Squad), ARX-014P Silver Bullet (Funnel Test Type) X1 (Moddified for Heavy Assault use)

Gundam: RX-93 Nu Gundam (Heavily Moddified)

Crew: Eiphar Synapse (Captian), Bright Noa (First officer and Deputy Captian), Ian Vashti (Head Engineer), Lasse Aeon (Helmsman and Gunner), Amuro Ray (CCA) (Commander of the MS Teams Via Nu Gundam), Shiro Amada (Commander of of the Jegan Team in the Jesta), Witz Sou (Commander of the ReZEL Team in the Delta Plus), Mirai Yashima (Deputy Helmsman), Toniya Malme (Operations), and finally Kid Salsamille (Deputy Engineer)

Affiliation: Londo Bell

Both Earth and Space. Basically the unit can be deployed whenever, where ever...

And thats pretty much it lol...
    I really like your combo with the greatest pilot of all time amuro ray. It would be perfect with 6 jegan type D xD some of my favorite grunt suits. Nu gundam for the win you've got props from me lol

Quote Originally Posted by swark34 View Post
    Ship: Gray Phantom

Grunts: 3 Zaku Warrior, 2 Dom Troopers, 1 Gouf Ignited

Custom: Tallgeese 2 Custom( Black/ Gold paint Scheme ( Mega Beam Cannon). Serpent (Black Paint) Mercurius( Gold Paint )

Crew Trieze( Captain), Lt Noa Bright .
    Heero -Mercuis , Char- Serpant, Daryl Dodge- Tallgeese 2. Dearka - Gouf Ignited, Haman- Dom Tropper , Nena Trinity Dom Tropper. Amuro- Zaku Warrior. Kamille - Zaku Warrior.. Yzak Joule Zaku Warrior.
    The rest of the crew are regular joes and engineeres
    Unicorn- (Captain Use)

Affiliation: Zeon ( Under Zum Deikun beliefs)

Wherever We are Needed.

We will be called the 34th Swark Autonomous Black Out Division
    Putting amuro in a zaku warrior now thats something I would like to see. Nice name of your squad by the way thats something we should add to our groups
    gouf igniteds are great suits

Quote Originally Posted by Deathscythe! View Post
    Ship : Nahel Argama ... as already depicted above, you just can't decline Astoinage and captain bright

Grunts : GM Command Space Use, SUMOS (FUCKING YES! I FIELD ON A GRUNT SUIT FTW), M1 Astray

Custom : Tallgeese III, Red Frame Astray Kai (basically a fusion between the Blue and the red frame), Susanowoo, SUMO HARRY ORD VERSION, Turn X (this is no Gundam mah boy! NOGUNDAM!), Hyaku Shiki

Gundam : Crossbone X1-Kai

Crew :

Captain : Jamil Neate

Gundamou piltou : Seabookou Arnou (Seabook Arno) at the age of 28 (better known to be Kinkedo Nau)

Why ? C'mon, he's a badass pirate

Custom Pilots : Zechs Marquise, Lowe Guele, Mr. Bushido, HARRY ORD, Master Asia, Quattro Bajeena

Why ?

Zechs is capable of much
    The Red Frame was "designed" and built by Lowe
    Mr. Bushido's actually skilled, disregarding Setsuna's success. That was just unfair
    Harry Ord is undoubtably epic .... UNNNNIIIIIIVEEERRRRSEEEE!
    Master Asia for he's the undeafeated of the east, west, north, south and center
    Last but not least : Quattro Bajeena retaliates against Haman Karn and Paptimus Scirocco in a weaker suit simultaneously
    Thank you for the bushido comment lol I also feel that he was the strongest pilot in 00
    Your pilots are just awesome but i thought for sure you would add Duo and deathscythe custom in this xD lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    Ship: Gwadan

Grunt Suits: 2 MS-14 Gelgoog, 2 MS-09R Rick Dom, 1 MS-07B Gouf, 1 MSM-07 Z'Gok

Custom Suits: Tallgeese I, Hyaku Shiki, Qubeley

Gundam: EPYON

Affiliation: AEUG

Crew Members:
    Captain: Bright Noa
    EPYON Pilot: Char Aznable
    Hyaku Shiki Pilot: Quattro Bajeena
    Qubeley Pilot: Muu La Flaga
    Tallgeese I Pilot: Zecks Merquise
    Everyone Else: Heero Yuy, Trowa Barton, Quatre Raberba Winner, Duo Maxwell and Wu Fei.

That's right, a bunch of masked nerds pilot my suits and the rest are a bunch of badass kids. I'm just trying to stress out Brighto-san.

haha! xD brights gonna need some more hands to slap them with. two chars and char clones, but no full frontal

Quote Originally Posted by Airaevas View Post
    haha! xD brights gonna need some more hands to slap them with. two chars and char clones, but no full frontal
    I can not get over that name.

I also need to join in

Ship: Archangel/Nahel Argama: I don't know can't decide. I love both these ships and there designs. Leaning more towards the archangel because of the lohengrin

Grunts:
    Sol brave standard test type x 2 Zechs and Allelujah Haptism
    Zeta plus A1 x 2 Haman and Gato
    Gouf Ignited x2 Athrun Zala and Heero Yuy

Custom Suits:
    Delta Kai (Banagher links Captain of delta plus squad)
    Brave commander test type (Graham F****** Acre captain of sol brave squad)
    Strike Gundam custom char color (Char Aznable captain of gouf squad)

Gundam:
    Double fin funnel type Hi-nu gundam (Amuro Ray Captain of mobile suit squad)

Crew:Full Frontal (Co-captain), Bright Noa (Co-captain), Helmsman (Lasse and Andrew Watfeld), Engineer (Kira yamato), girls that are just there to cause problems, bitch, whine, or do absolutely nothing -.- (Lacus clyne, lalah sune, ple, and amuros mom), girls who are the shit and more girls need to be like them in gundam (Mineva zabi and Marida Cruz)

Affiliation: Orb or whatever a mix of Londo bell and neo zeon would look like.