Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132
Results 466 to 470 of 470
  1. #466
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,343

    Re: The Airbrush question thread. Ask questions here and not in a new thread.

    So, a new Gundam Marker Airbrush. 3400 yen. Might be good for people wanting to try airbrushing but are too wary to buy one. Or for that price, i can finally just use up my extra markers lmao

    https://twitter.com/iCraft_base/stat...52251234353152


    https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

    Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

  2. #467
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: The Airbrush question thread. Ask questions here and not in a new thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    So, a new Gundam Marker Airbrush. 3400 yen. Might be good for people wanting to try airbrushing but are too wary to buy one. Or for that price, i can finally just use up my extra markers lmao

    https://twitter.com/iCraft_base/stat...52251234353152
    Now that's cool. I could definitely use one of those. A couple of questions: 1) does it come with an air compressor or do I need to get one? 2) when will these go on sale?
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  3. #468
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Silicone Valley
    Posts
    631

    Re: The Airbrush question thread. Ask questions here and not in a new thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Now that's cool. I could definitely use one of those. A couple of questions: 1) does it come with an air compressor or do I need to get one? 2) when will these go on sale?
    Doubt it given the price. All you would get is probably just the hand piece. Kinda pointless as anyone who already have a compressor setup would probably already have an airbrush and paint.

  4. #469
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The California Base
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: The Airbrush question thread. Ask questions here and not in a new thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiz33 View Post
    Doubt it given the price. All you would get is probably just the hand piece. Kinda pointless as anyone who already have a compressor setup would probably already have an airbrush and paint.
    My guess then is that these airbrushes are made for the entry-level painter then.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

    "Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

  5. #470
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,343

    Re: The Airbrush question thread. Ask questions here and not in a new thread.

    People on social media have started posting pictures of taped gundam markers to their airbrushes in the same angle. Works just fine lol


    https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

    Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Paint/Topcoat Thread. This is where to ask questions. NOT new threads.
    By GNzaku0023 in forum Modeling How-To, Tips, and Tricks.
    Replies: 2272
    Last Post: October 24, 2017, 3:20 PM
  2. Cloaks.... or nother ddd question thread
    By ASH74 in forum General Model Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 4, 2014, 1:34 PM
  3. The Question thread.
    By RuinedExia18 in forum The Gundam Universe
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: June 9, 2014, 12:21 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 31, 2012, 7:23 AM
  5. Airbrush help - Primer Question / Paint types allowed - Newbie questions
    By Kukurio in forum Modeling How-To, Tips, and Tricks.
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 15, 2012, 8:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •