Welcome to the Gundam Forums.
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132
    Super Moderator

Re: The Airbrush question thread. Ask questions here and not in a new thread.

So, a new Gundam Marker Airbrush. 3400 yen. Might be good for people wanting to try airbrushing but are too wary to buy one. Or for that price, i can finally just use up my extra markers lmao

https://twitter.com/iCraft_base/stat...52251234353152

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Squee View Post
    So, a new Gundam Marker Airbrush. 3400 yen. Might be good for people wanting to try airbrushing but are too wary to buy one. Or for that price, i can finally just use up my extra markers lmao

https://twitter.com/iCraft_base/stat...52251234353152
    Now that's cool. I could definitely use one of those. A couple of questions: 1) does it come with an air compressor or do I need to get one? 2) when will these go on sale?
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post
    Now that's cool. I could definitely use one of those. A couple of questions: 1) does it come with an air compressor or do I need to get one? 2) when will these go on sale?
    Doubt it given the price. All you would get is probably just the hand piece. Kinda pointless as anyone who already have a compressor setup would probably already have an airbrush and paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiz33 View Post
    Doubt it given the price. All you would get is probably just the hand piece. Kinda pointless as anyone who already have a compressor setup would probably already have an airbrush and paint.
    My guess then is that these airbrushes are made for the entry-level painter then.
    "You see, there's no need to wonder where your god is. Because he's right here! And he's fresh out of mercy!"
    -Kirito (SAO Abridged)

"Well, what good is being a god if you can't smite some people?"
    - Epsilon Church

Super Moderator

People on social media have started posting pictures of taped gundam markers to their airbrushes in the same angle. Works just fine lol

https://www.facebook.com/Squeesworkbench

Please do not pm me with questions on how to do something hobby related. Just ask in a related thread.