Welcome to the Gundam Forums.

Thread: Bandai Claims

Bandai Claims

That they will be making, no rather, RE-making a lot of the 1/144 kits we all used to know and love from the 90's. Kits from Wing, Turn A, G, and X will be making their appearance in the High Grade line. A 1/144 X Gundam from the After War Gundam X series, was released back in April of this year, and Bandai promises to have more put out soon!!! God Gundam will next in the 1/144 HG treatment and ZZ Gundam will follow it (The individual kits) I'm very excited about this. Anyone else hoping for a 1/144 HG Epyon??
    check me out on tumblr!!
    http://dogblu.tumblr.com/

You cannot stop Batman. Entire planets have tried. When Batman crosses railroad tracks, the warning lights are for the train's safety. The four fundamental interactions in physics are gravity, electromagnetism, weak nuclear force and Batman getting what he wants.

Zeta-G

Re: Bandai Claims

Quote Originally Posted by GNzaku0023
    That they will be making, no rather, RE-making a lot of the 1/144 kits we all used to know and love from the 90's. Kits from Wing, Turn A, G, and X will be making their appearance in the High Grade line. A 1/144 X Gundam from the After War Gundam X series, was released back in April of this year, and Bandai promises to have more put out soon!!! God Gundam will next in the 1/144 HG treatment and ZZ Gundam will follow it (The individual kits) I'm very excited about this. Anyone else hoping for a 1/144 HG Epyon??
    Kind of old news. They said that back when they unveiled HGAW X and HGFC G. I think G Gundam and X stand to benefit the most from 1/144 HGs, since X was cancelled and since G has a ton of weird designs that'll never get MGs. Turn A will probably get Turn A itself plus Turn X, Kapool, and Sumo, beyond that good luck. Wing will be nice if we finally get some bad guy suits; the hero suits will probably all get MG, since the Ver. ka/EW remakes of the Wing's core 5 are all coming (or are already out) in MG; Epyon will probably get a MG around the same time as TV version Wing Zero, if I had to guess. I really want a model kit of the Taurus though...

Sorry, I just found out about this. But I agree with the taurus. I loved that mobile suit. And If Epyon gets the MG treatment, it's going to be a must buy for me.
    check me out on tumblr!!

You cannot stop Batman. Entire planets have tried. When Batman crosses railroad tracks, the warning lights are for the train's safety. The four fundamental interactions in physics are gravity, electromagnetism, weak nuclear force and Batman getting what he wants.

Zeta-G

Sorry, I just found out about this. But I agree with the taurus. I loved that mobile suit. And If Epyon gets the MG treatment, it's going to be a must buy for me.
    A MG Epyon would be a must buy for me; it and Treize are the reasons I watch Wing.

Yeah, idk, I've always loved all of wing, it's just that it's the first Gundam series I've ever watched. I'm getting the Master Grade Deathscythe EW in January. I will force myself to put all other kits on hold in January till I get that one.
    check me out on tumblr!!

Zeta-G

Yeah, idk, I've always loved all of wing, it's just that it's the first Gundam series I've ever watched. I'm getting the Master Grade Deathscythe EW in January. I will force myself to put all other kits on hold in January till I get that one.
    I'll get a Deathscythe when they release a tv version. Maybe the EW Deathscythe Hell...
    I understand the affection for Wing (it was my first Gundam show as well): however, while Wing's alright, try watching it after watching Unicorn or Zeta, and its flaws will be more obvious.

I've always known the flaws, and Zeta is my favorite of all time, in all seriousness. But Wing has that special place.
    check me out on tumblr!!

Zeta-G

I've always known the flaws, and Zeta is my favorite of all time, in all seriousness. But Wing has that special place.
    Understood. Even I get the desire to see Wing every now and then. (I actually marathoned it while building my HGUC Kshatriya a few months back, and by a few months I mean about the same time that GSAM put up new kits for sale on their site).

Yeah, I would like to see all of Wing's lead gundams to get a master grade overhaul. I mean, Universal Century has just about everything you could think of for MG kits, and honestly there are not enough MG kits from other series. It's kind of disappointing. They maybe have one or two kits from different series that have gotten mg versions, IE: G-Gundam has God, Master, and Speigle, Wing Gundam has Wing, Wing Zero Custom, and Deathscythe, Turn-A has... well Turn-A. Most of all the other master grade kits are UC, and while I'm not complaining about that, I'm complaining about the lack-there-of other kits.
    check me out on tumblr!!

Zeta-G

While I agree with most of your statement, I have a small correction for it: we have most of the OYW stuff in MG. CCA has 3/5 main suits (No Geara Doga or Jagd Doga). Zeta has a handful (virtually no bad guy kits, specifically grunts), ZZ has even less (not counting the repeats from Zeta). Late UC has very little in MG. Finally, X deserves a MG more than any other series, since it has none currently.

I whole heartedly agree, and I meant all of UC as a whole, but regardless. X needs a MG kit badly, as I really want the 1/144 HG kit that came out back in April. That kit looks so amazing.
    check me out on tumblr!!